• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Colin Kaepernick is a dad! He and partner announce birth of 1st child

madman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The conservative is TrIgGeReD!!!!

they're not gonna like this

Colin Kaepernick is a dad! He and partner announce birth of 1st child​

Published August 29, 2022 6:15AM

Entertainment

KTVU FOX 2

Colin Kaepernick is a dad​

Colin Kaepernick and his partner announced the birth of their first child.

SAN FRANCISCO - Former 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his long time partner, Nessa Diab, are now celebrating the birth of their first child.

The couple made the big announcement Sunday and posted a photo on Instagram.

Diab wrote that she's thrilled to be a mom and that her recovery has been "a journey."

They did not say when the baby was born and did not share the baby's name.

Kaepernick last played in theNFL with the 49ers in 2016.

That was the same season he began to kneel during the national anthem in protest of racial injustice and police brutality.

Entertainment

KTVU FOX 2

SAN FRANCISCO - Former 49er quarterback Colin Kaepernick and his long time partner, Nessa Diab, are now celebrating the birth of their first child.

Diab wrote that she's thrilled to be a mom and that her recovery has been "a journey."

That was the same season he began to kneel during the national anthem in protest of racial injustice and police brutality.
Just curious, what is it about this that you figure conservatives are not 'gonna' like an become triggered over?

Just curious, what is it about this that you figure conservatives are not 'gonna' like an become triggered over?
You havnt seen the hate on FB for this news article? They are all conservatives/libertarians.

The triggered will arrive here soon

Entertainment

KTVU FOX 2

Just curious, why are you excited by this?

Entertainment

KTVU FOX 2

Congrats to him and his partner.

Entertainment

KTVU FOX 2

Why would I or any other conservative be triggered at the thought of Colin Kaepernick having a child? Is it because they decided to have a child together but remain unmarried?

You havnt seen the hate on FB for this news article? They are all conservatives/libertarians.

The triggered will arrive here soon
Nope, don't read Facebook. Are libertarians different from liberals in general?

am i excited? no. Im full from dinner and im bored with my daughter watching AGT. thanks for asking though

Agt?

BTW, your post was definitely laced with excitement
Hey, I am no hater. I think they guy got a raw deal but your post was strongly excited

Peace

Congratulations to them. He will be a great dad as studies of adopted children have shown. Lucky child.

Why would I or any other conservative be triggered at the thought of Colin Kaepernick having a child? Is it because they decided to have a child together but remain unmarried?
Because Trumpers were dense enough to think is was unAmerican for him to kneel at NFL games.........and Trumpers are dumb enough to equate Trumpism was being a 'conservative.'

you havent seen the disdain/uglyness for this guy? He cant do anything right according to conservatives.

Congratulations to them. He will be a great dad as studies of adopted children have shown. Lucky child.
What did I miss? In the linked article she talks about:
she's thrilled to be a mom and that her recovery has been "a journey.
That sounds like she gave birth to me, not adoption.??

Colin is adopted, there are some studies suggesting adopted children form strong bonds with their children

I referred to him as a father. Scurry away.

Colin is adopted, there are some studies suggesting adopted children form string bonds with their children
Did not know that but, can't see where it would make a difference in being a good parent. Did you mean strong bonds instead of string bonds?

Did not know that but, can't see where it would make a difference in being a good parent. Did you mean strong bonds instead of string bonds?
Yeah I went back and edited it. I can see how it would make a difference. They want their child to feel the love from a biological parent they did not receive. There is some way down deep psychological work going on

String?

I’ll give the benefit of doubt but it doesn’t take much for me to decide it’s not a mistake just the showing of an ass
I am going to be nice and assume you are not actually referring me as an ass for some reason. I am asking honest questions here.

They're gonna be so pissed when that kid starts taking both knees.

Back
Top Bottom