• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen says Trump knew hush money payment was wrong

If I wrote this in the inverse, you'd call me a "snowflake "..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not if I had that little " - right?" at the end to tell me that you were being sarcastic.

We are beyond the "speculation" stage.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why...th-crimes-in-the-mueller-russia-probe-2018-12

Federal prosecutors implicated President Donald Trump in felonies for the first time last week, stating he directed illegal payments to two women, with whom he is accused of having affairs, in an effort to protect his presidential campaign.

Since the federal documents did NOT EVEN ONCE contain Mr. Trump's name, then the entire article is based on speculation - and speculation of one of the left-leaning propaganda organs of the left-wing, deep state, conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America so that Sherry Law can be rammed down our throats while we are forced to drink florida water that will make us all want to have same-sex gay sex with people of different races and all the cheerleaders will be forced to wear Burke Hats.

I know that this is true because Breetburt says so.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46563979

US President Donald Trump's former lawyer insists Mr Trump knew making hush money payments during the 2016 presidential campaign was wrong.

Speaking after he was sentenced to prison for campaign finance and fraud crimes, Michael Cohen told ABC News: "He directed me to make the payments."
==================================
Cohen further stated that nothing was ever done in the Trump Org. without his approval.

The web continues to enmesh Trump. I hope the country survives.

The question a lot of smarter people than yer typical Media hack are pointing out is
simple.What on earth ever happenned to the good old patient/doctor or Attorney/Client
Priviledge.The same veil of protected secrecy that allows a criminal to seek a Priest
in a Confessional to confess their sins.A court of law or prosecutor has no legal right to infringe
on that protected right.It is Sacrosanct.Meaning Off limts.That is until this Unelected
Mueller Mug made it into Town { D.C. } which is now officially the District of Corruption.
Ever since Obama used his Executive Authority to usher-in 2 terms of the creation of
a Deep State and criminalizing activity of Joe Citizen.While making the activity of - Occupy Wall Street -
and BlackLivesMatter and now Antifa seem as American as Mom,Baseball cards and American Pilsner.
Now virtually everything about the Life of Donald Trump is to be drudged-up and attempted
to be paraded around as if Criminal,or in the least greedy,selfish and Ego-driven.
A new low is being established by The New Democrats and the usual suspects.
Thankfully Joe Public at large isn't having any of it.It's basically a barrel of rotten apples and fresh caught fish
on a rickety wooden pushcart and sold as if right off the boat.

Since the federal documents did NOT EVEN ONCE contain Mr. Trump's name, then the entire article is based on speculation - and speculation of one of the left-leaning propaganda organs of the left-wing, deep state, conspiracy to overthrow the United States of America so that Sherry Law can be rammed down our throats while we are forced to drink florida water that will make us all want to have same-sex gay sex with people of different races and all the cheerleaders will be forced to wear Burke Hats.

Allan Deer****s { Dershowitz } disagrees wholheartily.Since when is what Trump did
criminal according to Election Campaign Law or rules.Plus Trump did this{ with Stormy Daniels }
After being chosen as the GOP Nominee..All he has to prove is that with the NDA { Non-disclosure agreement } Stormy
Daniels willingly signed { not under duress } was made to protect his good name and family members from
any undue stress.She then in effect Broke that NDA after taking the money which means she was
involved at that point in Extortion.A couple hundred Congress members since the late 90's
have used a special fund { created with taxpayers monies } or secret slush fund to pay off any
member of Congress and their Election fines.One such member wasn't so lucky ... Congressman
John Conyers.Neither was The only person to be fined and jailed for the Offense.Dinesh D'ouza.
He was jailed in order to intimidate and make an example of.For his huge success as a Documentary
Film Director/Producer.

Kind of hard to implicate somebody, without saying their name.

"With respect to both payments, Cohen acted with the intent to influence the 2016 presidential election," the filing stated. "Cohen coordinated his actions with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments ... And as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1."

The memo added, "As a result of Cohen's actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election."

"Individual-1" is Trump, and Friday's memo puts him in an uncomfortable position as federal prosecutors have connected him to serious crimes. But there is a difference between being implicated in crimes and being formally accused of or charged with committing a crime.

The question a lot of smarter people than yer typical Media hack are pointing out is simple.What on earth ever happenned to the good old patient/doctor or Attorney/Client Priviledge.The same veil of protected secrecy that allows a criminal to seek a Priest in a Confessional to confess their sins.

I can answer the point bout patient/doctor privilege - it doesn't exist.

I can also answer the point about priest/penitent privilege - it doesn't exist.

A court of law or prosecutor has no legal right to infringe on that protected right.

Not quite true. If the lawyer is involved in the offence, then the privilege doesn't exist.

It is Sacrosanct.Meaning Off limts.

Which, of course, isn't what "sacrosanct" means.

That is until this Unelected Mueller Mug made it into Town { D.C. } which is now officially the District of Corruption. Ever since Obama used his Executive Authority to usher-in 2 terms of the creation of a Deep State and criminalizing activity of Joe Citizen.While making the activity of - Occupy Wall Street - and BlackLivesMatter and now Antifa seem as American as Mom,Baseball cards and American Pilsner. Now virtually everything about the Life of Donald Trump is to be drudged-up and attempted to be paraded around as if Criminal,or in the least greedy,selfish and Ego-driven. A new low is being established by The New Democrats and the usual suspects. Thankfully Joe Public at large isn't having any of it.It's basically a barrel of rotten apples and fresh caught fish on a rickety wooden pushcart and sold as if right off the boat.

Other than to remark that "fresh caught fish" generally ARE "right off the boat" even if they are on a "rickety wooden pushcart", the remainder of your conspiracy obsessed post doesn't really call for any response.

Have a nice millennium.

Allan Deer****s { Dershowitz } disagrees wholheartily.Since when is what Trump did
criminal according to Election Campaign Law or rules.Plus Trump did this{ with Stormy Daniels }
After being chosen as the GOP Nominee..All he has to prove is that with the NDA { Non-disclosure agreement } Stormy
Daniels willingly signed { not under duress } was made to protect his good name and family members from
any undue stress.She then in effect Broke that NDA after taking the money which means she was
involved at that point in Extortion.A couple hundred Congress members since the late 90's
have used a special fund { created with taxpayers monies } or secret slush fund to pay off any
member of Congress and their Election fines.One such member wasn't so lucky ... Congressman
John Conyers.Neither was The only person to be fined and jailed for the Offense.Dinesh D'ouza.
He was jailed in order to intimidate and make an example of.For his huge success as a Documentary
Film Director/Producer.

Yes, indeed, that is what Breetbutt says.

Kind of hard to implicate somebody, without saying their name.

Well, if Mr. Trump isn't named then that means that he isn't implicated, doesn't it?

"Individual-1" is Trump, and Friday's memo puts him in an uncomfortable position as federal prosecutors have connected him to serious crimes. But there is a difference between being implicated in crimes and being formally accused of or charged with committing a crime.

No. YOU say that "Individual-1" is Mr. Trump.

Well, maybe he is and maybe he isn't. We just don't know because all of the evidence isn't in yet. Besides Mr. Trump has denied being "Individual-1" (and even offered to produce the long-form of his birth certificate to prove that he has NEVER been "Individual-1") and I find his denial compelling. I know what the so-called "experts" say, but my gut tells me that he is innocent and I'll go with my gut over the words of any so-called "experts" any day.

And if that doesn't sound familiar then you haven't been following the news very closely.

I can answer the point bout patient/doctor privilege - it doesn't exist.

I can also answer the point about priest/penitent privilege - it doesn't exist.

Not quite true. If the lawyer is involved in the offence, then the privilege doesn't exist.

Which, of course, isn't what "sacrosanct" means.

Other than to remark that "fresh caught fish" generally ARE "right off the boat" even if they are on a "rickety wooden pushcart", the remainder of your conspiracy obsessed post doesn't really call for any response.

Have a nice millennium.

You're NOT what you mean.How bout dat.
Mr. somewhat Confidentially as Secret as a stick deodorant.

You're NOT what you mean.How bout dat.
Mr. somewhat Confidentially as Secret as a stick deodorant.

Would you like to take a stab at saying that again - this time in something that could even be confused with coherent English?

Back
Top Bottom