• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cohen deal intensifies scrutiny on Trump business dealings

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/policy/national...tensifies-scrutiny-on-trump-business-dealings

The decision by President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen to plead guilty and cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller has intensified the focus on Trump’s business dealings.

Cohen on Thursday admitted to lying to Congress about his and Trump’s involvement in plans to build a Trump property in Moscow, which prosecutors signaled represented a deliberate effort to “minimize links” between Trump and the project and to limit the ongoing Russia investigations.
======================================================
Trump publicly lied at least 5 times about not having any business dealings with Russia. Liar!

https://thehill.com/policy/national...tensifies-scrutiny-on-trump-business-dealings

The decision by President Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen to plead guilty and cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller has intensified the focus on Trump’s business dealings.

Cohen on Thursday admitted to lying to Congress about his and Trump’s involvement in plans to build a Trump property in Moscow, which prosecutors signaled represented a deliberate effort to “minimize links” between Trump and the project and to limit the ongoing Russia investigations.
Trump publicly lied at least 5 times about not having any business dealings with Russia. Liar!

The Trump finances were always the key to solving this entire mess. And they will be his downfall in the end.

The Trump finances were always the key to solving this entire mess. And they will be his downfall in the end.

That Russian woman (Maria Butina) who we have in jail: I saw video last night of her asking Trump during a news conference about lifting sanctions on Russia, which he said he wanted to do. Of course he wasn't saying anything about the sanctioned Russian bank VBT that was going to finance the Trump Tower Moscow project. The lies come through even when he doesn't say anything.

That Russian woman (Maria Butina) who we have in jail: I saw video last night of her asking Trump during a news conference about lifting sanctions on Russia, which he said he wanted to do. Of course he wasn't saying anything about the sanctioned Russian bank VBT that was going to finance the Trump Tower Moscow project. The lies come through even when he doesn't say anything.

This entire thing goes back decades to when the Russians first decided to lure in Trump and make him an asset. Now, he is totally compromised and virtually their puppet.

This entire thing goes back decades to when the Russians first decided to lure in Trump and make him an asset. Now, he is totally compromised and virtually their puppet.

No wonder he & Putin have closed door meetings.

Yeah, seeing that link made last night very interesting. We know Butina is wanted for more than what they charged her for because they only indicted her sufficient to get her arrested due to being a flight risk.
Seeing her be the first one to ask that odd question of candidate Trump, so many clues coming together.
I can't wait to watch the movie of all this.

Exactly.

There are three books which put all this together -each in their own way and each with their own story to tell.

RUSSIAN ROULETTE by Isikoff & Cohn
THE APPRENTICE by Greg Miller
HOUSE OF TRUMP HOUSE OF PUTIN by Craig Unger

Its all there and it should curl the hair of every patriotic American.

Yeah, seeing that link made last night very interesting. We know Butina is wanted for more than what they charged her for because they only indicted her sufficient to get her arrested due to being a flight risk.
Seeing her be the first one to ask that odd question of candidate Trump, so many clues coming together.

Felt the same way when watching Rachel have this footage last night.What are the odds the first reporter to ask about removing sanctions would be a Russian spy working Trump and his answer seemed to be prepared. Trump is absolutely a Russian asset and one of the few outstanding and unresolved questions is just how big of a traitor is he?

Felt the same way when watching Rachel have this footage last night.What are the odds the first reporter to ask about removing sanctions would be a Russian spy working Trump and his answer seemed to be prepared. Trump is absolutely a Russian asset and one of the few outstanding and unresolved questions is just how big of a traitor is he?
I'll be honest, I didn't even for a second think "what are the odds".
I saw that red hair and my jaw dropped, we know.

I'll be honest, I didn't even for a second think "what are the odds".
I saw that red hair and my jaw dropped, we know.

Your powers of picking stuff like that out are far superior to my old and failing eyes. I watched it twice and still could not pick out which woman was doing the questioning.

If any other president had closed door meetings with Russians , they would have been impeached by now. The republicans have allowed trump to hold closed door meetings with Putin and the Russians several times . The only other people in the room are translators. And when the democrats asked to interview the translators the republicans objected to it. What was discussed at these meetings? If it was about national security issues - then whey aren't national security personnel present?

And trump is pissed he had to cancel his private meeting with Putin in Buenos Aires , because of that very week and untrustworthy Cohen.

You know the guy trump had on his payroll for 10 years to 'FIX' all his problems. Cohen once said he would take a bullet for trump!!!

Hopefully Oliver Stone will direct this movie.

Did you see trump's reaction when he saw Putin at the WW1 memorial in Paris. HUGE GRIN , A HEARTY HANDSHAKE and Putin gave him a thumbs up.

And then when the world leaders marched in unity to honor WW1 heroes, trump and putin were having a private meeting!

And at the G20, Putin and Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia greeted each other with HUGE SMILES and HANDSHAKES while the other world leaders completely ignored them.
trump must have been pissed that he wasn't allowed to join in with his BFF. Damn those advisers who begged him not to meet with these 2 alleged murderers.

And this is a Federal crime?

RT is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government.....

USA: Footage emerges of alleged Russian spy questioning Trump in 2015

:doh

Dmetry Peskov, the Kremlin Communications Official that returned Cohen's calls and emails while in Argentina with Putin shows reporter emails from Cohen clearly showing in their footer that Cohen was representing the Trump Organization. Peskov when pressed says "we get lots of emails from lots of people". How much does that sound like something Trump could have said. No wonder Trump was able to fit right in under Putin's thumb. Trump was tailor made for Putin.

It certainly looked like it in Helsinki.

He did not do the real estate development = NO BUSINESS DEALINGS, and even if he did...SO TF WHAT?

An international real estate developer looking into international real estate developments, is only an issue with the "Let's Forget About Obama's Ass Kissing Putin fr 8 Years, and Try to Blame Trump" idiots of Leftgoofyworld….

It certainly looked like it in Helsinki.

Yeah, he wasn't rude at a press conference.

Meanwhile m he BOMBED RUSSIANS IN SYRIA, ARMED THE UKRAINE, ENACTED TOUGHER SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA THAT ANYONE SINCE THE COLD WAR, and DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT, allow Putin control of 20% of our URANIUJM RESERVES, CAUGHT SECRTLY PROMISING "MORE FLEXIBILITY: TO PUTIN, or TELL OUR INTELL TO "STAND DOWN" , and NOT INTERFERE WITH RUSSIA's 2016 SHENANIGANS...like "YOU KNOW WHO" did.

Yeah, he's a "Russian asset".

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom