• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

cnredd's Lack of Man Juice!

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
It has come to Your Master's knowledge that a great injustice has been made. Let me tell you, commoner, that first and foremost this thread is not about Cnredd. He is/or/because simply used as a scapegoat to vent my anger at most of the mods at this site. Your Master is seeing a hidden design. They are all in league against me.

As you humans may know my sig was stripped from me multiple times. The first and only complaint came form Cnredd. He was upset that:

1) He made the list
(He insulted me on many occasions and is hated for this reason)

2) That other members on this board might get the wrong idea
(I usually PM members that I engage. Just so they don't take it personal. If any one has just PM me.)

3) Members will use it as an excuse to insult others in there sig
(I simply called them my enemy. If anyone didn't like being my enemy none told me. Except for Cnredd. I also told him about sigs of other members that was direct attacks to people on this site but he just shrugged it off. )

However, to show good faith I did not split hairs about it. I simply made a thread for my list in the basement and made a link to it in my sig. I asked Cnredd if this was ok and he said yes.

A few weeks ago I received a PM from the lead Mod that I can't have the link to the basement. My sig was thus Moded, without my consent, (in effect raped) and we are left with the sig before you today.

You may ask commoner," Why the **** do you care? It was just a sig!" With good reason. If this was the end of the story I wouldn't give a **** ether. Your Master cares for this reason and this reason only. Notice the bold "Without my consent". It seems another member of this site, Teacher, created a link to the basement in his sig! However his sig has yet to be sexually harassed. He was instead given a gentlemen’s warring! What is this? It has been up for weeks now and still no action has been taken! None!

I submit to you my case. Decide your self human if Debate Politics is fair in this matter.

Without further adieu... Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has started the debate!

Re: Cnredd's Lack of Man Juice!

If you're that concerned, you could squat. I'm sure some of the manjuice that cn injected into you would squirt back out. Don't think he still wants it though. That's why he was giving it to you and giving it to you all night last night (and your mom this morning and your dad this afternoon).

Simon W. Moon,

Who the hell are you?

I actually had a slightly similar situation with cnredd. During a disagreement in a recent thread he told me I had to lose or drastically shrink the image in my sig. This wouldn't be a big deal but it strikes me as funny when there are numerous members that post regulary. And images within there sigs are still there without so much as a blip. Seems it's a pretty selective process on how and who and when some rules are enforced.

I expected more froma philly guy :(

Simon W. Moon said:
If you're that concerned, you could squat. I'm sure some of the manjuice that cn injected into you would squirt back out. Don't think he still wants it though. That's why he was giving it to you and giving it to you all night last night (and your mom this morning and your dad this afternoon).

Oh my, shine on, Simon Moon, shine on......

Calm2Chaos,

I actually had a slightly similar situation with cnredd. During a disagreement in a recent thread he told me I had to lose or drastically shrink the image in my sig. This wouldn't be a big deal but it strikes me as funny when there are numerous members that post regulary. And images within there sigs are still there without so much as a blip. Seems it's a pretty selective process on how and who and when some rules are enforced.

I expected more froma philly guy

Why? He has not proven his treachery? How can you expect more from a man that said,"I did not vote for Bush." I stated that this tread is not really about Cnredd. However, I will still attack him. For he has been chosen as the scapegoat in this matter.

Calm2Chaos said:

I expected more froma philly guy :(
First...I edited the thread title...my name is NEVER capitalized...

May I remind everyone here about the Forum Rules...

14. Signatures - Signatures taunting another user, large images, or breaking any other rule in this list could result in your account being suspended.

Now of course, this has ben mentioned to both C2C and Ivan the eeee....But two points must be made..

1)This is ALSO in the Forum Rules...

Please note that the moderating team is under no obligation to read every post.

It's not the Moderator's obligation to go "searching" for members breaking the rules...If we pass by and notice, a mention usually gets made...Also, a Moderator can pass by one sig 10 times and not notice it and then notice another member's sig on the very first sight...

Here's the second point, and this is important, so pay attention...

If both cases where I mentioned the signature issue to Ivan the eee and C2C...

...it was done through personal messages...

There was no "belittling" or public insult...as intended in this thread...The conversation was intentionally kept under the radar so as not in interfere with the actual debating topics...and both were made in a lighthearted manner...."Could you please change your sig?"...Not "CHANGE YOUR SIG A-HOLE!"...In both cases, they were very diplomatic...

But INSTEAD of Ivan the eeee sending the Mod Team a personal message asking about another member's signature, he publicly ridicules and starts a thread with malicious intent...

The Basement was created for standing members to have a place to vent without disputing the upstairs' forums..

Instead, Ivan the eeee has decided, for some unknown reason, to use this place as his childish headquarters where he can live in his own fantasy world without being a legitimate contributor to reasoned debate...the exact reason this website was created...

Usually, the members who come to the Basement are all part of the same "family" of members who have had discussions with the other members upstairs, and they come here and use it as a "break room"...

Ivan the eeee has done no such thing...His lack of involvement in actual debate makes me think of him as nothing more than the guy in the cheesy restaurant who hands you a washcloth in the bathroom so you can leave him a dollar before you go back to the real reason you're there in the first place...

The fact that he started this thread to attack Moderators instead of asking this through personal message shows that he has no intention of being an honest contributor to this forum...

Ivan The Terrible said:
Calm2Chaos,

Why? He has not proven his treachery? How can you expect more from a man that said,"I did not vote for Bush." I stated that this tread is not really about Cnredd. However, I will still attack him. For he has been chosen as the scapegoat in this matter.
Not only are you not able to contribute anything reasonable to this forum, what you do is also lie...

I voted for Bush both times, and have no idea why you would believe otherwise...:confused:

Ok my two cents...
Not that anyone will read it or even care....:(

The whole man juice thing is just sick.
Now Ivan how many times have I told you to pick a better name? huh?
Ivan The Terrible was a pu$$y.
History has shown us far greater monsters.
How can you install fear into people with such a wimpy name?

cherokee said:
Ok my two cents...
Not that anyone will read it or even care....:(

The whole man juice thing is just sick.
Now Ivan how many times have I told you to pick a better name? huh?
Ivan The Terrible was a pu$$y.
History has shown us far greater monsters.
How can you install fear into people with such a wimpy name?

How 'bout Ivan the Dirigible?

cnredd has plenty of man ju

Oh sorry, my mother told me not to speak with my mouth full! ;)

How 'bout "Ivan the Titty Twister?"

Ivan The Terrible said:
As you humans may know my sig was stripped from me multiple times. The first and only complaint came form Cnredd.
!

This is like way off topic but I have noticed that you use the phrase "you humans" sometime and I just wondered why you say that? Are you not human?

Ivan The Terrible said:
It has come to Your Master's knowledge that a great injustice has been made. Let me tell you, commoner, that first and foremost this thread is not about Cnredd. He is/or/because simply used as a scapegoat to vent my anger at most of the mods at this site. Your Master is seeing a hidden design. They are all in league against me.

As you humans may know my sig was stripped from me multiple times. The first and only complaint came form Cnredd. He was upset that:

1) He made the list
(He insulted me on many occasions and is hated for this reason)

2) That other members on this board might get the wrong idea
(I usually PM members that I engage. Just so they don't take it personal. If any one has just PM me.)

3) Members will use it as an excuse to insult others in there sig
(I simply called them my enemy. If anyone didn't like being my enemy none told me. Except for Cnredd. I also told him about sigs of other members that was direct attacks to people on this site but he just shrugged it off. )

However, to show good faith I did not split hairs about it. I simply made a thread for my list in the basement and made a link to it in my sig. I asked Cnredd if this was ok and he said yes.

A few weeks ago I received a PM from the lead Mod that I can't have the link to the basement. My sig was thus Moded, without my consent, (in effect raped) and we are left with the sig before you today.

You may ask commoner," Why the **** do you care? It was just a sig!" With good reason. If this was the end of the story I wouldn't give a **** ether. Your Master cares for this reason and this reason only. Notice the bold "Without my consent". It seems another member of this site, Teacher, created a link to the basement in his sig! However his sig has yet to be sexually harassed. He was instead given a gentlemen’s warring! What is this? It has been up for weeks now and still no action has been taken! None!

I submit to you my case. Decide your self human if Debate Politics is fair in this matter.

Without further adieu... Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has started the debate!

Dude, come on...Cnredd is a real cool guy. Maybe you just need to give him a chance more. Really, he's pretty awesome....

Dude, come on...Cnredd is a real cool guy. Maybe you just need to give him a chance more. Really, he's pretty awesome....

I know I have read his post. I truely hold him with high regard. However, he is also an easy target. The type of guy that takes life to seriously.

Let me tell you, commoner, that first and foremost this thread is not about Cnredd.

Oh well.

Also you should not capitalize his name... I herd he does not like it. :2wave:

American Woman,

This is like way off topic but I have noticed that you use the phrase "you humans" sometime and I just wondered why you say that? Are you not human?

Where have you been? The answer to your question is a resounding no. Who are you by the way?

Cnredd,

When you refer to me by name human ,than I shall spell your name the way you like. Now... address me by name or do not address me at all commoner.

You have been ignored by Your Master.

Last edited:
cnredd said:
Not only are you not able to contribute anything reasonable to this forum, what you do is also lie...

I voted for Bush both times, and have no idea why you would believe otherwise...:confused:

They still haven't got you those rhinos yet?If they need suggestion for what kind of rhino symbol to use here is an example for them to use.

cnredd.jpg

cnredd said:

Announcement by vauge:

*ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

This is a place for threads that turn bad as well as a place to vent your frustrations. Personal attacks are welcome - be advised this is not open to the public and WILL NOT BE MODERATED. As with Vegas, what is said in here will stay in here.

You have been warned.

Come now, Cnredd, you have broken the very rules that you sleep with every night. Would that mean that you are cheating!?!? You yourself warned Teacher about his sig, but since then, have done nothing about it (love you teacher, but its true). Our Master wasnt even warned, he was just modded, out right raped. What do you expect the public to think???

Unsure why I finally decided to read this thread... lol

Hrmm... where is the PM you speak of? I have 1931 PM's in my stash (sent/recieved) and can't seem to find it.

I don't throw away my PM's and went back as far as 11/01/05 then gave up.

vauge said:
Unsure why I finally decided to read this thread... lol

Hrmm... where is the PM you speak of? I have 1931 PM's in my stash (sent/recieved) and can't seem to find it.

I don't throw away my PM's and went back as far as 11/01/05 then gave up.

I have the forward Ivan sent me, proof you can say. Now, I don't like posting PMs, but if you want, I can put it up, for all to see.

@_girL........ said:
Come now, Cnredd, you have broken the very rules that you sleep with every night. Would that mean that you are cheating!?!? You yourself warned Teacher about his sig, but since then, have done nothing about it (love you teacher, but its true). Our Master wasnt even warned, he was just modded, out right raped. What do you expect the public to think???
As you can see through the last couple of posts Oh-She-Who-Can't-Think-Straight...

You first accuse me a few weeks ago of changing your poll, which I have not done...

Then now you accuse me of cheating, yet I was NOT the one who changed the sig...The first change in his sig was done by Ivan the eeee himself through a request by me through personal message...The second change was NOT done by me, yet, like the four year old you haven't yet proven yourself not to be, you cry and bitch without knowing the facts...

And this is a subject that doesn't even have anything to do with you!...Are you that much a plea for attention that you inject yourself into conversations which you don't know and aren't even involved in???...:confused:

As stated in my earlier post, the Basement SHOULD be used by people who have legitimately contributed to the upstairs forum instead of some pizzeria hangout for loitering imbeciles with nothing substansive...

If it were up to me, you and your Star Trek Convention acne-boy would be bitchslapped outta here so fast they'd call you Lrig_@...

@_girL........ said:
I have the forward Ivan sent me, proof you can say. Now, I don't like posting PMs, but if you want, I can put it up, for all to see.
Feel free to foward it to me. :)

Just want to set the facts straight in mah head. Not a clue why I would delete a PM involving action.

You 3 are just plain nuts anyway. lol

Back
Top Bottom