• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNO: US Navy Needs Foreign Help Against Russia, China, ISIS, Iran

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

The Chief of Naval Operations explains why he's working to expand and strengthen the fleet's network of partners....

defense-large.JPG

US CNO Adm. John Richardson (R) and Vice-Adm Tim Barrett of the Royal Australian Navy

Simpleχity;1065873072 said:

The Chief of Naval Operations explains why he's working to expand and strengthen the fleet's network of partners....

defense-large.JPG

US CNO Adm. John Richardson (R) and Vice-Adm Tim Barrett of the Royal Australian Navy

You have to continually create new enemies, part of the marketing program, to give a Cold War Military spending program protecting the Military Industrial CORPORATE Complex multi billion dollar spending programs. Drug Wars (keep those drugs flowing from Afghanistan), Terror Wars (keep financing al Qeda and have SA, Qatar, and Turkey finance ISIS/ISIL), Cold Wars (create mythical antagonists like Russia, China, etc), Economic Wars (sanction Nations that might create a currency that is actually solvent), Hot Wars (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.), and with a marketing program like this "War is good business, and business is good." The USA mantra and it makes me feel ashamed.

You have to continually create new enemies, part of the marketing program, to give a Cold War Military spending program protecting the Military Industrial CORPORATE Complex multi billion dollar spending programs. Drug Wars (keep those drugs flowing from Afghanistan), Terror Wars (keep financing al Qeda and have SA, Qatar, and Turkey finance ISIS/ISIL), Cold Wars (create mythical antagonists like Russia, China, etc), Economic Wars (sanction Nations that might create a currency that is actually solvent), Hot Wars (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.), and with a marketing program like this "War is good business, and business is good." The USA mantra and it makes me feel ashamed.
Damn, that was a good post! :thumbs:

Yeah, 'cause Russia's not really trying to take over Georgia, Crimea, and eastern Ukraine, and China's not really building new islands in the long-disputed oil-rich (and much closer to Vietnam/Philippines/Indonesia) Spratly Islands region. And there's never any military conflicts between China and either Vietnam or India, China doesn't really want to take back Taiwan...why, there's no reason at all to be concerned or prepared, is there? And it's just silly for nations like Japan and Australia to be concerned about anything that China's doing, is there?

See, anything like that isn't really imperialism by Russia and China, it's just "made-up" new enemies for brand-spanking-new multibillion-dollar spending programs, mm-hmm....

It was a good post as long as you don't mind the fact that the vast majority of it is made up BS.

Yeah, 'cause Russia's not really trying to take over Georgia, Crimea, and eastern Ukraine, and China's not really building new islands in the long-disputed oil-rich (and much closer to Vietnam/Philippines/Indonesia) Spratly Islands region. And there's never any military conflicts between China and either Vietnam or India, China doesn't really want to take back Taiwan...why, there's no reason at all to be concerned or prepared, is there? And it's just silly for nations like Japan and Australia to be concerned about anything that China's doing, is there?

See, anything like that isn't really imperialism by Russia and China, it's just "made-up" new enemies for brand-spanking-new multibillion-dollar spending programs, mm-hmm....

Russia took Crimea like we took Texas, as I see it. Same with Georgia. As I recall, Kruschev was from Georgia. Same with Ukraine, if and when it happens.

NATO and the West lied to Russia in saying they would not expand eastward.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The Russians will not be fooled again.

It was a good post as long as you don't mind the fact that the vast majority of it is made up BS.

There you go. Now just back up your errant claims with some shreds of proof. Does it get hot under that rock?

Yeah, 'cause Russia's not really trying to take over Georgia, Crimea, and eastern Ukraine, and China's not really building new islands in the long-disputed oil-rich (and much closer to Vietnam/Philippines/Indonesia) Spratly Islands region. And there's never any military conflicts between China and either Vietnam or India, China doesn't really want to take back Taiwan...why, there's no reason at all to be concerned or prepared, is there? And it's just silly for nations like Japan and Australia to be concerned about anything that China's doing, is there? See, anything like that isn't really imperialism by Russia and China, it's just "made-up" new enemies for brand-spanking-new multibillion-dollar spending programs, mm-hmm....

I've always wondered where our sphere of influence ends and Russia or China's begins. BushII had to eat his words during the Georgia civil war. Not even the mighty 'Decider in Chief' could stop that breakaway. I don't think even the mighty Trump could have stopped the Crimea annexation. Important naval base for Russia- unlike our continuing use of Cuban soil at Gitmo.

Taiwan IS Chinese, and going back to mainland China investment by investment. Our meddling created a false state just a few miles off the mainland.

So I ask, when does a regional dispute become one for us to spend billions of dollars and risk thousands of American lives? Where is our national interest- the real one, not the farce that if we don't bleed our 'allies' won't be our friends... :peace

I've always wondered where our sphere of influence ends and Russia or China's begins. BushII had to eat his words during the Georgia civil war. Not even the mighty 'Decider in Chief' could stop that breakaway. I don't think even the mighty Trump could have stopped the Crimea annexation. Important naval base for Russia- unlike our continuing use of Cuban soil at Gitmo.

Taiwan IS Chinese, and going back to mainland China investment by investment. Our meddling created a false state just a few miles off the mainland.

So I ask, when does a regional dispute become one for us to spend billions of dollars and risk thousands of American lives? Where is our national interest- the real one, not the farce that if we don't bleed our 'allies' won't be our friends... :peace

I would say that when it comes to Taiwan, it very much is in our national interest to defend them. As long as China sees that we are not going to allow them to waltz in and take over Taiwan (which would cost many tens of thousands of lives of Taiwanese and do a real number on the world markets since the other markets of Asia would tumble immediately...and these would certainly affect us), they're not going to do so. Oh, they make threatening moves in order to save face - but they're not going to actually invade Taiwan unless America is unable or unwilling to uphold what's been our national policy for many decades.

That said, we do need to learn to stay away from where we're not wanted and not needed. Our invasion of Iraq, for instance, is a glaring stain on our national honor.

There you go. Now just back up your errant claims with some shreds of proof. Does it get hot under that rock?
Sorry that's not how this works. You need to prove your claims not me disprove them.

Simpleχity;1065873072 said:

I have heard that Admiral Richardson is a really bright guy, and that article kinda takes the point home. He is not really saying anything controversial or even negative, only that to be effective, we cannot do it all ourselves. But that is why things like NATO exist.

Are you really expecting some one to offer proof, where you offered not a shred of proof in your claims? How about you get off your ass and do your own work?

Are you really expecting some one to offer proof, where you offered not a shred of proof in your claims? How about you get off your ass and do your own work?

"You have to continually create new enemies, part of the marketing program, to give a Cold War Military spending program protecting the Military Industrial CORPORATE Complex multi billion dollar spending programs. Drug Wars (keep those drugs flowing from Afghanistan), Terror Wars (keep financing al Qeda and have SA, Qatar, and Turkey finance ISIS/ISIL), Cold Wars (create mythical antagonists like Russia, China, etc), Economic Wars (sanction Nations that might create a currency that is actually solvent), Hot Wars (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.), and with a marketing program like this "War is good business, and business is good." The USA mantra and it makes me feel ashamed. "

Claims???? I have identified specific events and real circumstances and current players. Billion dollar spending programs, drug wars, terror wars, cold war, hot wars and these are all current events being managed by what you think is the World's Policeman. NWO, political hegemon, USA -synonyms, not Policeman.

Smedley Butler, USMC as I recall, noted after a career in the military that war is a racket.

He was right.

"You have to continually create new enemies, part of the marketing program, to give a Cold War Military spending program protecting the Military Industrial CORPORATE Complex multi billion dollar spending programs. Drug Wars (keep those drugs flowing from Afghanistan), Terror Wars (keep financing al Qeda and have SA, Qatar, and Turkey finance ISIS/ISIL), Cold Wars (create mythical antagonists like Russia, China, etc), Economic Wars (sanction Nations that might create a currency that is actually solvent), Hot Wars (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc.), and with a marketing program like this "War is good business, and business is good." The USA mantra and it makes me feel ashamed. "

Claims???? I have identified specific events and real circumstances and current players. Billion dollar spending programs, drug wars, terror wars, cold war, hot wars and these are all current events being managed by what you think is the World's Policeman. NWO, political hegemon, USA -synonyms, not Policeman.

No you just think you have identified real events. What you really did was just make up bs claims which you refuse to back up. So how about you just try and prove one. Let's go with financing AQ. Let's see you back that one up then we can worry about the other bs claims.

No you just think you have identified real events. What you really did was just make up bs claims which you refuse to back up. So how about you just try and prove one. Let's go with financing AQ. Let's see you back that one up then we can worry about the other bs claims.

Al Qeda is the brainchild, followed up with weapons, training and money, of the CIA initiated to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. Even the CIA admits that. Nusra/AlQeda in Syria is the terrorists that the USA wants exempted from being named terrorists in Syria. n The USA wants them named "moderates." You should read more. Our allies in Sryia, Saudi Arabia and Turkey are supporting financially, with training and with weapons ISIS/ISIL in Syria. If our allies are supporting them, what does that suggest about us.

And BAF weighs in. :roll:

And BAF weighs in. :roll:

And the truly naive, who do not analyze a situation to see what is happening, who do not seek to find the source of a problem, who willingly accept a Mass Media Narrative without investigative reporting, and feel well informed makes themselves obvious. like a blinking light bulb. In the recent past, ignorance was not something to be proud of, but perhaps a millenial shift is occuring, don't ya' think?

And the truly naive, who do not analyze a situation to see what is happening, who do not seek to find the source of a problem, who willingly accept a Mass Media Narrative without investigative reporting, and feel well informed makes themselves obvious. like a blinking light bulb. In the recent past, ignorance was not something to be proud of, but perhaps a millenial shift is occuring, don't ya' think?

I think your a CIA mole trying to discredit the relegation of "the TRUTH" by wandering around Internet forums making people less likely to seek out "the TRUTH" via your anti American, regardless of the situation, stances. :cool:

:roll:

Last edited:

Do you understand the term "black budgets" or "secret budgets"? Do you understand that they do really exist? That there are projects and activities that even the budget for those projects is secret and not open to public scrutiny?

Alex Jones and RT are not considered "analyzing the situation". :roll:

Do you understand the term "black budgets" or "secret budgets"? Do you understand that they do really exist? That there are projects and activities that even the budget for those projects is secret and not open to public scrutiny?

It depends on what you mean by public scrutiny. I certainly would not want you reading the "secret budgets" from the opinions you have offered here. But that Senators and Congress persons see them, seems the way to go and can be said to guarantee public scrutiny.

On the other hand, the world is not safe and there are people that want to damage us badly.

I think your a CIA mole trying to discredit the relegation of "the TRUTH" by wandering around Internet forums making people less likely to seek out "the TRUTH" via your anti American, regardless of the situation, stances. :cool::roll:
I am a disgusted, patriotic USA citizen that has worked hard to find the truth of what the USA is doing in its' citizen's names. I tell the truth. You have to research the Federal Reserve, the Plunge Protection Team, the Exchange Stabilization Fund, the MIC, Energy Policy, the history of CIA influence and covert operations, the real Drug policies, the power of CORPORATISM in US foreign policy, analyze the USA debt burden and how it is manipulated, deduce the real reasons for foreign alliances, analyze world economies and currency controls/manipulations, analyze Reserve Bank alliances and cause and effect relationships of the alliances, and recognize wars as tools of the status quo. Read news from around the World because all Nations promote an agenda and attempt to control news. The USA has revealed CIA operatives in hundreds of news rooms in the USA. Those are nice starting points to analyze your news. Here'a a little truth for you. Benghazi was the shipping point for Libyan weapons shipped to Turkey to be supplied to Syrian terrorists. CIA operation.

Back
Top Bottom