• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN's Ratings Fall After Zimmerman Trial Coverage Concludes

I have a CNN news feed on my homepage for laughing at. You should see some of the stories and bull**** they put up about the Zimmerman Trail and other pro-liberal things. . .

This is important why?

Well, they're trying desperately to redeem themselves. Just read an article that discusses their wrap-up and the five reasons Zimmerman was found Not Guilty:

#1 - The Charges Filed
#2 - The Evidence Presented
#3 - The Teen Who Spoke to Martin
#4 - The Screams on the Call
#5 - The Testimony

Well.

Duh.

Why this verdict? Five things that led to Zimmerman's acquittal - CNN.com

O'Mara will be filing civil suits against everyone that slandered Zimmerman over the years I imagine. He probably won't win them all, but enough to cause damage.

They have been in denial for a whole week now. I really liked how georgen (sp) noted his compadres man crush in the prosecution.

Well, they're trying desperately to redeem themselves. Just read an article that discusses their wrap-up and the five reasons Zimmerman was found Not Guilty:

#1 - The Charges Filed
#2 - The Evidence Presented
#3 - The Teen Who Spoke to Martin
#4 - The Screams on the Call
#5 - The Testimony

Well.

Duh.

Why this verdict? Five things that led to Zimmerman's acquittal - CNN.com

Back
Top Bottom