• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN's Cafferty Antagonizes The Right Some More

aquapub

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On Wednesday the 27th's "The Situation Room," on CNN, Jack Cafferty bragged about supposedly having seen the DeLay indictment coming and having asked when they were going to indict him. I would say anticipating and talking about why it hasn't happened yet reveals Cafferty's bias in the first place.

Then Cafferty smugly moves on to the next subject: "So here's the question today. Should Tom DeLay resign from Congress? Not from his leadership role, from the House of Representatives?" Later in the hour, Cafferty wisecracked: "Has Tom DeLay resigned yet? Wolf?"

aquapub said:
On Wednesday the 27th's "The Situation Room," on CNN, Jack Cafferty bragged about supposedly having seen the DeLay indictment coming and having asked when they were going to indict him. I would say anticipating and talking about why it hasn't happened yet reveals Cafferty's bias in the first place.

Then Cafferty smugly moves on to the next subject: "So here's the question today. Should Tom DeLay resign from Congress? Not from his leadership role, from the House of Representatives?" Later in the hour, Cafferty wisecracked: "Has Tom DeLay resigned yet? Wolf?"

So.... you consider CNN to be biased towards Democratic views?

Caine said:
So.... you consider CNN to be biased towards Democratic views?
If they don't support bush and the republican party 100% they are obviously immoral liberal traitors. Criticism of the Bush admin. will not be tolerated!

scottyz said:
If they don't support bush and the republican party 100% they are obviously immoral liberal traitors. Criticism of the Bush admin. will not be tolerated!

ROFL....:rofl

Is anyone else starting to see the redundancy of these topics? Is there some bias in the media? Yeah there is. Is it all liberal? Hell no. Is it all conservative? Hell no! But the fact that you, Aquapub, seem to think you are somehow proving something by constantly posting updates on the liberal bastards from conservative websites because, obviously, you don't watch CNN, is just plain dumb.
Are you upset about those terrible evil liberal monsters obstructing the nations view? ok then watch Fox news. Most people I know who are conservative watch Fox News. Why? Cause its conservative. There are many people who watch several different news stations, like myself. I know Fox News is conservative and it doesn't matter to me that they spew bullshit though I think its rather sad that people don't make an effort to inform themselves from an unbaised source but whatever.
Perhaps you feel that people cannot tell the difference between a biased and an unbiased report? Ok then your concerns are valid. However only idiots think that way. There aren't that many idiots on these forums. You might convince one of them but you'll never convince all of them. I've watched the Situation Room. Its nice to watch when I get home from school. I know who you are talking about and his hints are very subtle. Its pretty obvious he is biased. But using this as evidence that all of the media is lbieral then thats just plain simple minded. Everyone has their opinion. This isn't a war against you. Open your eyes for gods sake.

I hope your reading this Aquapub because this is starting to get stupid.

scottyz said:
An obvious CNN supporter! Thanks for sharing that with us scottyz! This has been a heart sharing moment for all of us! /sigh

Back
Top Bottom