• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Reporter at Chicago Tea Party: It's "Anti-CNN Since This is Highly Promoted By th

Re: CNN Reporter at Chicago Tea Party: It's "Anti-CNN Since This is Highly Promoted B

What's the latest on that CNN bitch? Are they going to fire her or give her a Pulitzer?

Dunno, but time for a lil funding into private investigators on different reporters from time to time.

Re: CNN Reporter at Chicago Tea Party: It's "Anti-CNN Since This is Highly Promoted B

What's the latest on that CNN bitch? Are they going to fire her or give her a Pulitzer?

I heard they fired her, but of course we're not going to hear about it in the MSM.:lol:

I seen an interview with the guy that ran CNN operations until he retired. He said it became too liberal after he left. I agree and believe it is now a den of liberal vipers.
I believe it is the den of the lizard people.

she definitely needs a time out

I think she really believes that little white lie that 95% of Americans are going to get a tax break. As far as policy goes it may be true, but in reality the middle and lower class are going to be taxed heavily through hyper inflation. In a half-decade when the trillion dollars of printed funny money permeates the world market, then hyper inflation is going to rear its ugly head. The rich are going to make all their investments with pre-inflated currency so they are going to be fine, it is going to hurt everyone else the hardest. So much for a 95% tax break...

Back
Top Bottom