• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN praises self-hating white group., who endorse racism/white guilt..

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This video is at once sad but hilarious and entertaining. Its from the end of 2017. Its In keeping with the left wing movement's overall strategy of radical identity politics, where people are encouraged to judge humans not by the individual's character and personality, but by which race, sex, gender or religion they belong to. Its a CNN puff piece about a radical leftist group called "White Nonsense". This video covers the group's vile, racist ideology, which is part of the larger progressive political strategy, where white people are encouraged to view themselves as inherently evil or immoral, and responsible for most of the world's ills, and therefore deserving of harsh judgement and riducule. Its clear that they are pushing a disgusting narrative that racism is basically ok, as long as it's white people who are the targets of it...:confused:

Matt shows their writings, and airs relevant parts of their video, then uses logic, common sense and basic human decency to show just how irresponsible, hateful and disgusting this whole thing is...

Last edited:
The poster whose username calls for moderation villianizeds one side. Brilliant!

Oh jeezuz
will things ever change here?
In a high school world this place stuck in Kindergarten.
Note: High school is not much.

This video covers the group's vile, racist ideology, which is part of the larger progressive political strategy, where white people are encouraged to view themselves as inherently evil or immoral, and responsible for most of the world's ills, and therefore deserving of harsh judgement and riducule.

Not to worry.

When Caucasians are down to 10% - 20% of the American population, a whole lot of people of ALL ethnicities are going to regret what the "progressives" did back in the good old days of 2018.

That's not a CNN video...

Not to worry.

When Caucasians are down to 10% - 20% of the American population, a whole lot of people of ALL ethnicities are going to regret what the "progressives" did back in the good old days of 2018.

Let's see. I'm part Sicilian. At one point, the Moors invaded Sicily. So I may have some "Black" in me. I don't look black, but I'm a pretty good basketball player. Maybe you would be happy if tests were run - if you can jump high and run fast, you get deported.

Let's see. I'm part Sicilian. At one point, the Moors invaded Sicily. So I may have some "Black" in me. I don't look black, but I'm a pretty good basketball player. Maybe you would be happy if tests were run - if you can jump high and run fast, you get deported.

Not being a very intelligent person, I do not see any connection between my opinion and your sarcastic comments.

Best wishes

This video is at once sad but hilarious and entertaining. Its from the end of 2017. Its In keeping with the left wing movement's overall strategy of radical identity politics, where people are encouraged to judge humans not by the individual's character and personality, but by which race, sex, gender or religion they belong to. Its a CNN puff piece about a radical leftist group called "White Nonsense". This video covers the group's vile, racist ideology, which is part of the larger progressive political strategy, where white people are encouraged to view themselves as inherently evil or immoral, and responsible for most of the world's ills, and therefore deserving of harsh judgement and riducule. Its clear that they are pushing a disgusting narrative that racism is basically ok, as long as it's white people who are the targets of it...:confused:

Matt shows their writings, and airs relevant parts of their video, then uses logic, common sense and basic human decency to show just how irresponsible, hateful and disgusting this whole thing is...

Ethnomasochism is the new religion of our more recent generations. It is the disease of the heart that never afflicted the
America's of Andrew Jackson to Dwight Eisenhower.

Not to worry.

The majority will return the favor to the GOP for all the crap they did in 2018.

maxresdefault.jpg

Actually...people do care.
Ya see...racism is racism...no mater the skin colour you're in the process of trashing.
To me, this self-loathing, anti-white thing is every bit as sickening as anything today's KKK can come up with.

It's far worse: Susan Sontag in the 'Parisian Review "The white race is the cancer of human history" apparently she has
many followers! Most would greet the news that their own kind were becoming replaced with apprehension or dread but
not this new group recently appearing,

One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And
they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with
their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.
https://www.azquotes.com/author/43311-Former Algerian President Houari_Boumediene

It's far worse: Susan Sontag in the 'Parisian Review "The white race is the cancer of human history" apparently she has
many followers! Most would greet the news that their own kind were becoming replaced with apprehension or dread but
not this new group recently appearing,

One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And
they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with
their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.
https://www.azquotes.com/author/43311-Former Algerian President Houari_Boumediene

Ya I know. And still Europe is full of people who actually want more of these refugees.
The states are full of people...Canada too unfortunately...who say things like, "But you're white" as if that's some sort of benefit.

Europe needs to care for their own. As for the "benefit" of being white...perhaps the benefit is that having working parents who raise children TOGETHER...regardless of skin colour.

Not to worry.

Assuming whatever it is you say about progressives is true - it's idiotic bull, but whatever...assuming - why is that?

Please do spell it out. One tires of the wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean remarks by various persons, who always manage to stop short of saying what they actually mean. Why will "a whole lot of people", who belong to "ALL ethnicities" regret whatever unstated thing it is you claim "progressives" did in 2018?

Please do spell it out. One tires of the wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean remarks by various persons, who always manage to stop short of saying what they actually mean.

You are a very intelligent person.

So you know that in 2018, everyone is constrained from being explicit about controversial topics.

Best wishes.

White people can be embarrassing, especially when they elect an orange person to be their president.

Back
Top Bottom