• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN poll, trump closing in dramatically

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
CNN Poll: Biden and Trump matchup tightens as enthusiasm hits new high - CNNPolitics

The lead is 4% in this poll, a dramatic move if this holds up.

There has to be some extremely nervous nellies right now among the really fringe TDS drooling trump haters.

Let’s here from you guys, chime in with some new and clever insults centered around the orange motif. Those are always entertaining.

And you may get 4 more years to be creative with that.

Given recent events, I don’t think it’s paranoid or hyperbolic to predict extreme rioting if trump wins.

Last edited:
CNN Poll: Biden and Trump matchup tightens as enthusiasm hits new high - CNNPolitics

The lead is 4% in this poll, a dramatic move if this holds up.

There has to be some extremely nervous nellies right now among the really fringe TDS drooling trump haters.

Let’s here from you guys, chime in with some new and clever insults centered around the orange motif. Those are always entertaining.

And you may get 4 more years to be creative with that.

hmmm, isn't that closer than the 2016 race?

The more pertinent question is why is the CNN poll an outlier?

Likely it is. But I bet it still is giving no the crazies extreme anxiety.

I would suggest that people who follow the polls know an outlier when they see it. If more pols follow like this one - then its time for serious concern. But time will tell. For now all the marchers are in step except the one from CNN.

CNN’s poll of polls has it at 51-42. Mark Twain?

Back
Top Bottom