• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Poll Shows TRUMP SURGING 10 POINTS as Kamala Harris Becomes a DISASTER for Biden!!!

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Hmmmm.... not sure if I believe it.... Polls in this era don't really sample conservatives and libertarians because they're afraid of be targeted for retribution if they honestly answer a poll.

Push polls were bad enough, but Retribution-Polls are really freak'n scary!

But, here is a take on the response to naming the VP of Slavery Reparations Harris:

So, 10 point drop in just a few days. I guess allot of centrists find the unknown hopeful more attractive than the known Kamila Harris for Reparations.

Now I'm not all that surprised that she is kinda scary to many, particularly those in the center, with her plan to set aside 500 Billion as just a starting point of funds for Black Slavery Reparations from people who never owned a slave, to people who never were a slave.

How in the hell are we going to Fund the demanded 14 Trillion?

Now we could just print the money. But that would devalue our currency rapidly, raising the cost of everything to every American.

I saw an interesting scheme for funding the Harris Reparations on a Harris support web site, it goes like this:

If you are a White person who owns a home, and you've paid off $XXX amount of your home's value, then the government, without needing your agreement, will place a 2nd mortgage on your home's loan, for 80% of that amount, and the money transferred to an account for Slavery Reparations, to be distributed by Lawyers appointed by the Democrats.

It can be bulk signed off by judges, in lots of 100s of houses at a time, per judges signature.

If you are Black, your home is immune.

If the value of your home is more than 2X the value of the median house value in the nation, then you are assumed to contribute to Blacks in other ways, and so your home equity is immune.

If you continue to pay on your home, and build up more equity over say the next ten years, if needed, a second wave of 2nd mortgages, added to the first, can grab more of your home's equity, if needed by the Blacks.

Very simple, very neat, and the Elite are not at any risk.

Now, if you find that plan not very likable, the alternative suggested just after, was to nationalize all the 401K funds of Whites, to put in the accounts of the Slavery Reparations lawyers.

So far, those are the only three Harris Reparation funding schemes I've seen....

Do you have a better idea of where to get the planned 14 Trillion Dollars?

-

CNN’s poll of polls is 51-42 — Mark Twain

CNN’s poll of polls is 51-42 — Mark Twain

Those polls sure do jump around don't they...

So, were are we going to get 14 Trillion for the Harris Reparations?

Put a lean on white home owners houses?

Nationalize white people's 401K retirement accounts?

Just print the money get and get loans from China?

-

This whole streaming convention was designed to be a disaster from the original concept. If the election were held today, it would probably be decided by coin toss. Not a good position for either to be in, but this happens every election. The media builds up one side to unbeatable, and then the build the come back narrative. It is same way Joe got the nomination and now he is going to die by the sword so to speak.

This whole streaming convention was designed to be a disaster from the original concept. If the election were held today, it would probably be decided by coin toss. Not a good position for either to be in, but this happens every election. The media builds up one side to unbeatable, and then the build the come back narrative. It is same way Joe got the nomination and now he is going to die by the sword so to speak.

Yeah.... Okay... but if Kamila wins, were are we going to get the $14T she wants to give out?

-

Yeah.... Okay... but if Kamila wins, were are we going to get the $14T she wants to give out?

-

Same way we get all the other trillions we give out. We create it out of thin air. Just think of it as a 2:1 stock split but instead of stocks, it is the purchasing power of a dollar bill.

Hmmmm.... not sure if I believe it.... Polls in this era don't really sample conservatives and libertarians because they're afraid of be targeted for retribution if they honestly answer a poll.

Push polls were bad enough, but Retribution-Polls are really freak'n scary!

But, here is a take on the response to naming the VP of Slavery Reparations Harris:

So, 10 point drop in just a few days. I guess allot of centrists find the unknown hopeful more attractive than the known Kamila Harris for Reparations.

Now I'm not all that surprised that she is kinda scary to many, particularly those in the center, with her plan to set aside 500 Billion as just a starting point of funds for Black Slavery Reparations from people who never owned a slave, to people who never were a slave.

How in the hell are we going to Fund the demanded 14 Trillion?

Now we could just print the money. But that would devalue our currency rapidly, raising the cost of everything to every American.

I saw an interesting scheme for funding the Harris Reparations on a Harris support web site, it goes like this:

If you are a White person who owns a home, and you've paid off $XXX amount of your home's value, then the government, without needing your agreement, will place a 2nd mortgage on your home's loan, for 80% of that amount, and the money transferred to an account for Slavery Reparations, to be distributed by Lawyers appointed by the Democrats.

It can be bulk signed off by judges, in lots of 100s of houses at a time, per judges signature.

If you are Black, your home is immune.

If the value of your home is more than 2X the value of the median house value in the nation, then you are assumed to contribute to Blacks in other ways, and so your home equity is immune.

If you continue to pay on your home, and build up more equity over say the next ten years, if needed, a second wave of 2nd mortgages, added to the first, can grab more of your home's equity, if needed by the Blacks.

Very simple, very neat, and the Elite are not at any risk.

Now, if you find that plan not very likable, the alternative suggested just after, was to nationalize all the 401K funds of Whites, to put in the accounts of the Slavery Reparations lawyers.

So far, those are the only three Harris Reparation funding schemes I've seen....

Do you have a better idea of where to get the planned 14 Trillion Dollars?

-

Looks like you republicans don't even have to bother to vote, it's already in the bag.

Same way we get all the other trillions we give out. We create it out of thin air. Just think of it as a 2:1 stock split but instead of stocks, it is the purchasing power of a dollar bill.

So you're okay with President Harris cutting your paycheck in half to give $2M each, to a bunch of select Americans because they have a slight physical resemblance to someone who lived 200 years ago?

-

I don't know about a Trump surge, but there certainly hasn't been a Kamala bounce.

I don't know about a Trump surge, but there certainly hasn't been a Kamala bounce.

Is that because no one knows were the $14 Trillion is coming from yet?

-

Is that because no one knows were the $14 Trillion is coming from yet?

-
She'll make clear where her priorities lie when she talks about spending that on climate change.

So you're okay with President Harris cutting your paycheck in half to give $2M each, to a bunch of select Americans because they have a slight physical resemblance to someone who lived 200 years ago?

-

She won't cut it in half. She will double it. That is what hyperinflation looks like.

She won't cut it in half. She will double it. That is what hyperinflation looks like.

You really believe that your employer is going to give you 100% raise right after President Harris prints $14T?

I know damn well my employer won't give me a freak'n penny more because all his costs just doubled!

-

Lets face it for some Trumpets ANY women would have been unacceptable. Trumpets are the last bastion of "yea man...she belongs in the kitchen or in my bedroom"

Sorry...you boys just expose yourselves for what you are every minute.

Why would you expect Kamala to bring the ticket a bounce?

What does Kamala bring to the ticket?

Is it just that she is female and black? That's enough to make centrist swing voters jump onto the Democratic Ticket in your mind?

Is it that she has promised to put aside $500B immediately, and ultimately $14T, to give $2M to each person with dark skin-tone, at the expensive all all people born with white-skin-tone?

Is it her warm and charming personality?

What does Kamala bring to the Biden Ticket?

-

She balances the ticket by not being the dumbest person in the room.

So you're saying that Biden is the dumbest person in the room, and now, with Kamala on the ticket, the combination has at least some intelligence?

That's rather harsh on Biden isn't it?

I don't think he has always been as it he is now. He has always be a splendid gaff machine, but now it is senility which is limiting his performance. It is so bad that it is embarrassing.

Look at time mark 3:00.

The exchange is scripted, fake, and Biden appears frail, mentally slow, and confused.

Like 2016, the Democrats will lose, because they could not have picked a worse pair of Presidential Candidates.

-

Back
Top Bottom