• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Poll Shows TRUMP SURGING 10 POINTS as Kamala Harris Becomes a DISASTER for Biden!!!

So you're saying that Biden is the dumbest person in the room, and now, with Kamala on the ticket, the combination has at least some intelligence?

That's rather harsh on Biden isn't it?

I don't think he has always been as it he is now. He has always be a splendid gaff machine, but now it is senility which is limiting his performance. It is so bad that it is embarrassing.

Look at time mark 3:00.

The exchange is scripted, fake, and Biden appears frail, mentally slow, and confused.

Like 2016, the Democrats will lose, because they could not have picked a worse pair of Presidential Candidates.

-

People were questioning his intelligence the first time he ran for President, way back in 1988. He began lying about his academic record, and was ultimately forced to end his campaign after it was discovered that he was almost kicked out of law school for plagiarism.

People were questioning his intelligence the first time he ran for President, way back in 1988. He began lying about his academic record, and was ultimately forced to end his campaign after it was discovered that he was almost kicked out of law school for plagiarism.

Who? People were questioning Biden's intelligence way back in 1988?

In your post, you are using the un-referenced pronouns of "his" and "he".

-

Who? People were questioning Biden's intelligence way back in 1988?

In your post, you are using the un-referenced pronouns of "his" and "he".

-
Yes, Biden.

So you're okay with President Harris cutting your paycheck in half to give $2M each, to a bunch of select Americans because they have a slight physical resemblance to someone who lived 200 years ago?

-

Can you show me where this plan is on the party platform?

Yes, Biden.

In order that America functions at a high level, as a democratic republic, the public has to be given the option to select the BETTER of two good candidates, one from each of the major political parties.

IAW, select the "Greater of Two Goods".

But what we've been getting for the last several decades is the choice of "The Lesser of Two Evils".

I like allot of what President Trump has been doing for the last four years, particularly in exposing and draining the swamp of corruption, especially in the intelligence agencies and the State Dept.

But, Trump's constant inappropriate and non-Presidential-Mien Tweets drive me nuts! He is not a gifted Diplomat and Statesman.

I believe that Trump is well meaning, loyal to America, fairly honest, and has the best interests of the working class Americans held solidly in his motivations, but his responses are often crass, over-blunt, reactionary, and belligerent.

Compared to Obama, who was very smooth, suave, politic, and debonair, Obama was also disloyal to America, contemptuous of working-Whites, Anti-Christian, Anti-White, Pro-Islamic(which is not always bad, but in the way and situations Obama faced, it was!), snide, dismissive, and most all, Manipulative, Corrupt and willing to abuse the power of government agencies.

Hillary was bad in so many ways, I don't care to list them here!

The point is, we selected President Trump, and I at least, will be selecting him again, as the "Significantly Lesser of Two Evils", not the "Better of Two Goods"

Out of 330 Million people, Biden and Harris are the BEST that could be found?

-

Those polls sure do jump around don't they...

So, were are we going to get 14 Trillion for the Harris Reparations?

Put a lean on white home owners houses?

Nationalize white people's 401K retirement accounts?

Just print the money get and get loans from China?

-

You are aware that the VP doesn't make laws, right?

Those polls sure do jump around don't they...

So, were are we going to get 14 Trillion for the Harris Reparations?

Put a lean on white home owners houses?

Nationalize white people's 401K retirement accounts?

Just print the money get and get loans from China?

-

Lien, not lean.

The Vice President doesn't make law.

Ebola.

You are aware that the VP doesn't make laws, right?

No thinking and informed person believes that the Biden VP won't take office, probably within the first year of Biden's term, should he win one.

Additionally, technically, the Legislature makes the laws, which are either signed or veto'd by the Executive. If something like the Nationalization of white American's 401K retirement accounts is done, it will be a bill which has passed through both houses of Congress.

Unless we allow the radical-left to create an Imperial Presidency, which given some of the things done my Obama, such as importing 1.6 Million, un-vetted, Islamic "Refugees", against all Congressionally passed Immigration Law,... it might not be beyond possibility that we will see a radical shift toward an Imperial Presidency, if the President is a Radical Leftie such as Kamala Harris.

All of that said, as a figure head of the Federal Government, if any such actions are presented in a Bill from Congress, it will be largely because of the political and social leadership coming from the Executive.

Obama-Care is nicknamed "Obama-Care", because without President Obama's support, it never would have passed. Remember, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"... and it was all lies!

-

No thinking and informed person believes that the Biden VP won't take office, probably within the first year of Biden's term, should he win one.

Additionally, technically, the Legislature makes the laws, which are either signed or veto'd by the Executive. If something like the Nationalization of white American's 401K retirement accounts is done, it will be a bill which has passed through both houses of Congress.

Unless we allow the radical-left to create an Imperial Presidency, which given some of the things done my Obama, such as importing 1.6 Million, un-vetted, Islamic "Refugees", against all Congressionally passed Immigration Law,... it might not be beyond possibility that we will see a radical shift toward an Imperial Presidency, if the President is a Radical Leftie such as Kamala Harris.

All of that said, as a figure head of the Federal Government, if any such actions are presented in a Bill from Congress, it will be largely because of the political and social leadership coming from the Executive.

Obama-Care is nicknamed "Obama-Care", because without President Obama's support, it never would have passed. Remember, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"... and it was all lies!

-

That's some pretty obvious projection

The only "imperial presidency" I'm aware of is the one trump thinks he has and Barr facilitates.

Back
Top Bottom