• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Poll: 7 in 10 who watched say Biden's speech left them feeling optimistic

As usual attack the messenger ignoring the message, is that the way you operate in real life ignoring content?
The message? I do ignore messages from wingnuts that do not reflect reality and are clueless to the real world. Your sources are the most far flung, moronic, inept people like the people you plagiarize from Facebook who post conspiracy theory BS. When is the last time I posted a conspiracy theory? When's the last time you went one day without posting conspiracy theories?

Conspiracy Theory Definition:

a theory that rejects the standard explanation for an event and instead credits a covert group or organization with carrying out a secret plot

a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a covert group

the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of deceptive plots that are largely unknown to the general public:

The message? I do ignore messages from wingnuts that do not reflect reality and are clueless to the real world. Your sources are the most far flung, moronic, inept people like the people you plagiarize from Facebook who post conspiracy theory BS. When is the last time I posted a conspiracy theory? When's the last time you went one day without posting conspiracy theories?
Nice definition now how does that change the context of the data that I present? Anything that doesn't support your narrative is ignored and claim that the data presented is false and doesn't tell the entire story. When asked to tell the entire story attacks occur. If anyone has a problem with the data refute it with something more than your personal opinion or MSM opinions. It is truly sad that so many people are married to the fraudulent liberal ideology and never reconcile the results with the rhetoric.

Plagiarizing is a term you like to use a lot ignoring that the opinions of others may indeed be the same as mine which doesn't make it either right or plagiarized or accurate but it does trump the opinions of the left when data and links are provided to support the rhetoric

🙂

Now before we go on... I'll give you one chance to come clean and admit you were wrong. Otherwise, I'll be FORCED to ensure you relive this thread.
Post 1023 supports that "false" data that you claim I presented so once again it shows nothing but partisan attack rhetoric from someone who refuses to apologize and admit when wrong. Looks to me like BEA.gov "falsified" data by your standards simply because you don't agree with the data

So your claims continue to ignore the data posted as you support the belief that the data is falsified. I just proved another of your supported liberal poster wrong(post 1023) so I await an apology knowing that I will never get one from that poster or you. I apparently am totally and completely clueless to the real world because I actually believe and post official verifiable results not pipe dream rhetoric and promises. You have yet to refute any of the data I have posted preferring instead to claim Facebook rhetoric is passed off as fact, it isn't rhetoric is opinion, data is fact and you haven't posted any nor can you to support the liberal rhetoric and results

Nice definition now how does that change the context of the data that I present? Anything that doesn't support your narrative is ignored and claim that the data presented is false and doesn't tell the entire story. When asked to tell the entire story attacks occur. If anyone has a problem with the data refute it with something more than your personal opinion or MSM opinions. It is truly sad that so many people are married to the fraudulent liberal ideology and never reconcile the results with the rhetoric.

Plagiarizing is a term you like to use a lot ignoring that the opinions of others may indeed be the same as mine which doesn't make it either right or plagiarized or accurate but it does trump the opinions of the left when data and links are provided to support the rhetoric
Your "data" is only financial data and you've posted it hundreds of times. The other sources you provide without a link to the source violates Forum rules:

"9. Sourced Material - All material being posted from outside of debatepolitics.com (external material) MUST contain a link to the original source. This applies to all external material, regardless if it is copyright protected or not."

You only look at GDP, never anything else. That's your only measurement for everything that happens in the world which is why your point of view is so slanted. Life is much more than BLS numbers but since you only care about your bank account and nothing else that's your "source" for everything.

Stealing other people's words from a website IS PLAGIARISM! Stealing it from some random whackadoodle on FB is what you do or you include a video of the Australian Rugby Coach. You can never back up your opinion with reliable sources - only wingnuts from the fringes of the web.

Really?

More than a thousand comments about a speech?

Your "data" is only financial data and you've posted it hundreds of times. The other sources you provide without a link to the source violates Forum rules:

"9. Sourced Material - All material being posted from outside of debatepolitics.com (external material) MUST contain a link to the original source. This applies to all external material, regardless if it is copyright protected or not."

You only look at GDP, never anything else. That's your only measurement for everything that happens in the world which is why your point of view is so slanted. Life is much more than BLS numbers but since you only care about your bank account and nothing else that's your "source" for everything.

Stealing other people's words from a website IS PLAGIARISM! Stealing it from some random whackadoodle on FB is what you do or you include a video of the Australian Rugby Coach. You can never back up your opinion with reliable sources - only wingnuts from the fringes of the web.
Stealing other people's word? OMG, that is hilarious but does show that you buy rhetoric and ignores results. People give opinions all the time, I wouldn't post the opinions of others if I didn't agree with them further that is what the media does daily and you always buy what they tell you. When I post data I give links or the actual source of that data which makes it FACT not opinions, You keep showing how rhetoric especially liberal rhetoric trumps actual data and liberal results

I actually believe and post official verifiable results not pipe dream rhetoric and promises. You have yet to refute any of the data I have posted preferring instead to claim Facebook rhetoric is passed off as fact, it isn't rhetoric is opinion, data is fact and you haven't posted any nor can you to support the liberal rhetoric and results
You posted this from Facebook:

Enigmas in America
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S citizens to pay back student loans -when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
OK sir, prove that illegal aliens are going to college for free...post your "FACTS"
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers”
This is proof of your racism. These kids were brought here as children and have grown up here - it's the only place they know. You want to deport them? Do you?
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
Are you a climate denier too? Do you believe that the climate is unaffected by humans and that we're not getting close to significant permanent changes due to the water levels of the oceans or the CO2 in the atmosphere?

You posted this from Facebook:

Enigmas in America
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S citizens to pay back student loans -when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
OK sir, prove that illegal aliens are going to college for free...post your "FACTS"
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers”
This is proof of your racism. These kids were brought here as children and have grown up here - it's the only place they know. You want to deport them? Do you?
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, - but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.
Are you a climate denier too? Do you believe that the climate is unaffected by humans and that we're not getting close to significant permanent changes due to the water levels of the oceans or the CO2 in the atmosphere?

It is truly amazing how the words of anyone disagree with you are attacked and thus irrelevant in your world, why is it the words of Biden and Obama never generated the same reaction.

Illegals getting free college https://www.usnews.com/education/be...students-can-access-financial-aid-for-college

Illegal aliens called dreamers? Illegal=undocumented. We are a nation of laws and when you as a citizen violates the law you are prosecuted so why is that a problem for ILLEGALS??

Climate denier? No, we have climate and your version differs from other scientists, what exactly is wrong with the statement posted? Florida has had 119 hurricanes? Right or wrong. Why wasn't climate change discussed as a cause of those hurricanes prior to global warming being an issue created by Al Gore?

It is truly amazing how the words of anyone disagree with you are attacked and thus irrelevant in your world, why is it the words of Biden and Obama never generated the same reaction.

Illegals getting free college https://www.usnews.com/education/be...students-can-access-financial-aid-for-college

Illegal aliens called dreamers? Illegal=undocumented. We are a nation of laws and when you as a citizen violates the law you are prosecuted so why is that a problem for ILLEGALS??

Climate denier? No, we have climate and your version differs from other scientists, what exactly is wrong with the statement posted? Florida has had 119 hurricanes? Right or wrong. Why wasn't climate change discussed as a cause of those hurricanes prior to global warming being an issue created by Al Gore?
Did you read your link to US News? That person didn't get free tuition from the government which is what your plagiarized post said! The piece said:

"he went on to earn a national scholarship for undocumented students and admission to the University of Illinois—Chicago.

The scholarship was for DREAMERS who have earned it by:

he relied on private scholarships and paid out of pocket to cover the remaining tuition bills at a local community college.

Did you follow this link:

It's a PRIVATE organization supported by charities and universities.

The fact that you're so HEARTLESS and cannot understand how a baby is brought to the US illegally and grows up here, works hard and does well in school earns a private scholarship and then becomes a contributing member of our society really explains WHO YOU ARE. You post BS like

Do you want to deport these people? You have no soul, nothing about what you write is right. This is one of your most shameful posts and you have again exposed to the DP world how cruel you are.

Did you read your link to US News? That person didn't get free tuition from the government which is what your plagiarized post said! The piece said:

"he went on to earn a national scholarship for undocumented students and admission to the University of Illinois—Chicago.

The scholarship was for DREAMERS who have earned it by:

he relied on private scholarships and paid out of pocket to cover the remaining tuition bills at a local community college.

Did you follow this link:

It's a PRIVATE organization supported by charities and universities.

The fact that you're so HEARTLESS and cannot understand how a baby is brought to the US illegally and grows up here, works hard and does well in school earns a private scholarship and then becomes a contributing member of our society really explains WHO YOU ARE. You post BS like

Do you want to deport these people? You have no soul, nothing about what you write is right. This is one of your most shameful posts and you have again exposed to the DP world how cruel you are.
Stunning diversion from reality and actual verifiable results. Yes he relied on out of pocket but then you ignored the Dream Act results as if that even matters, what are illegals doing in this country anyway?

Post 1023 supports that "false" data that you claim I presented so once again it shows nothing but partisan attack rhetoric from someone who refuses to apologize and admit when wrong. Looks to me like BEA.gov "falsified" data by your standards simply because you don't agree with the data

With pleasure!

After it had been explained to you like you were 5 years old, you continued to push false data just to show us how much of a petty partisan hack you could be.

For example:

Looks to me like 21734.3 trillion GDP dollars, isn't that what I have been posting. Need new glasses?? Do you know the difference between annual rates and the numbers through the third qtr?

DP and Dollar change
2008 14712.8
2009 14448.9
2010 14992.1
2011 15542.6 550.5
2012 16197.0 654.4
2013 16784.9 587.9
2014 17527.3 742.4
2015 18224,8 697.5
2016 18715.0 491.0
2107 19519.4 804.4
2018 20580.2 1060.8
2019 21734.3 1154.1
Notice the drop from 742.4 to 697.5 to 492.0 then the surge. Trump inherited the 18.7 economy that is now 21.7 trillion in 3 years

Now a normal reasonable person would only need to be corrected one time. You however create posts that are a special type of stupid. And it got to the point where you were obsessively copy/pasting the same response dozens upon dozens of times to multiple posters.

No data is going to change your mind as you are set on the belief that tax cuts cause deficits and there apparently is not benefit to people keeping more of what they earn. This is a waste of time as you aren't going to change my mind or me change yours. The American people get it, you never will. Haven't seen the Obama GDP growth of 800 billion so obviously you forgot to post that. It is more important for you to believe you are right than actually being right.

Here is what the American people see and feel

DP and Dollar change
2008 14712.8
2009 14448.9
2010 14992.1
2011 15542.6 +550.5
2012 16197.0 +654.4
2013 16784.9 +587.9
2014 17527.3 +742.4
2015 18224,8 +697.5
2016 18715.0 +491.0
2107 19519.4 +804.4
2018 20580.2 +1060.8
2019 21734.3 +1154.1
Notice the drop from 742.4 to 697.5 to 492.0 then the surge. Trump inherited the 18.7 economy that is now 21.7 trillion in 3 years

Then there is this which Trump inherited and the comparison today. Anyone that claims the GDP growth now is similar to what Obama had is the true hack and totally has no credibility

Unemployment Rate 4.7% January 2017 vs. 3.5% today

Employed 152.2 million January 2017 to 158.8 million today so 6 million job growth from 2008 to 2017(146 million to 152 million) is celebrated but 6.6 million growth I the last two years isn't!! LOL

U-6 in January 2017 9.3% vs 6.7% today? Wow!! 2.6% better U-6 obviously meaningless to you

Part time for economic reasons, 5.7 million January 2017 vs. 4.3 million today? Looks to me that incredible job growth you claim was boosted by part time jobs

African American unemployment 8.0% vs. 5.9% today? That explains the surge in support from African Americans for Trump

Eventually, you caught onto your own stupidity... even though you chose to double down on it:

People couldn't give a crap about inflation adjusted GDP. Get out and introduce yourself to real people.

And again:

why does it matter what I claim?

Hence... you are not here to debate politics or even have a reasonable dialogue with people who disagree with your beliefs. You're here to attack Democrats to the fullest extent of your capabilities, which are strawmen, cherry picking, Texas sharpshooters... and when all else fails, pure lying and personal attacks.

When i attack you, it's due to the stupidity and lack of reasoning in your posts. When you attack me, its personal for you. Which is fine. Against the rules... but totally worth the price of admission to watch a cultist melt down day after day after day without fail.

With pleasure!

After it had been explained to you like you were 5 years old, you continued to push false data just to show us how much of a petty partisan hack you could be.

For example:

Now a normal reasonable person would only need to be corrected one time. You however create posts that are a special type of stupid. And it got to the point where you were obsessively copy/pasting the same response dozens upon dozens of times to multiple posters.

Eventually, you caught onto your own stupidity... even though you chose to double down on it:

And again:

Hence... you are not here to debate politics or even have a reasonable dialogue with people who disagree with your beliefs. You're here to attack Democrats to the fullest extent of your capabilities, which are strawmen, cherry picking, Texas sharpshooters... and when all else fails, pure lying and personal attacks.

When i attack you, it's due to the stupidity and lack of reasoning in your posts. When you attack me, its personal for you. Which is fine. Against the rules... but totally worth the price of admission to watch a cultist melt down day after day after day without fail.
I did correct the issue but again showed you where I got the data and it wasn't altered as you claim so again you were wrong as usual. Now the real issue, Trump with the official data 900 billion dollars per year GDP dollar growth in his first three years in office, Obama with an 842 billion dollar stimulus signed in February 2009 which is also part of the GDP dollar growth for Obama had 500 billion dollars per year GDP growth, that data is reality and still you want to focus on 21.7 trillion instead of the 21.4 actual yearly cumulative total.

A reasonable person would acknowledge the reality that 900 billion dollars per year growth is more than 500 billion dollars per year growth in spite of the fact that the percentage growth is the same. Biased partisan liberalism on display along with liberal arrogance. Going to try and prevent attacking you personally and would appreciate the same from you. You going to explain why you are so loyal to liberalism?

Very simple question, if there were 146 million Americans employed at the beginning of the recession and 152 million employed when Obama left office how many new taxpayers were created?

Simple question, when the recession started who was in charge of the Congress, Democrats or Republicans and when did that party take charge?

Simple question, what does the u-3 and u-6 measure and what was the U-6 when the recession started and when Obama left office?

Simple question how many part time jobs for economic reasons were there in April 2008, January 2017 and December 2019?

Stupidity and lack of reasoning? ROFLMAO, it is lack of logic and common sense to ignore part time jobs for economic reasons, the U-6, the number of taxpayers created from the beginning of the recession until Obama left office and then at the end of 2019, the dollar GDP growth per year, and the line items in the budget that generated the deficit growth. Partisan liberal arrogance prevents people from showing maturity and being honest in their posts

Here is the problem over 60% of our budget now goes to entitlement and social spending on top of state and local taxes which do the same thing. You like far too many bought into the unified budget with no idea as to the line items or what taxes fund those line items

60%? The country and it's people would be much better served if that number were 80%. The bloated military budget is very detrimental to the success. happiness and well being of my country.

60%? The country and it's people would be much better served if that number were 80%. The bloated military budget is very detrimental to the success. happiness and well being of my country.
why doesn't state and local taxes factor into your version of reality? Do you even know what state and local taxes fund or their purpose?

With pleasure!

For example:

And again:

It is quite interesting how you focus on the 21.7 trillion number and not the 21.4 trillion number I used to show the 900 billion dollars per year GDP dollar growth, why is that? Yes, I made a mistake and apologized for using the 21.7 but did post the data supporting 21.7 showing that it wasn't altered as you claimed.

Do you have any idea where states and local governments get their revenue and what impact a 900 billion dollar per year GDP dollar growth has on revenue at the state and local level?

Do you want to tell us how inflation adjusted numbers of GDP affect individual Americans per me statement?

Amazing how people like you pick a talking point, stick to it and ignore anything that disagrees with you or anything that refutes your personal opinion and "pretty" charts you post.

By a wide margin, speech-watchers said that Biden's policy proposals would move the country in the right direction (73%) rather than the wrong direction (27%). In a survey conducted before the speech, the same people were a bit less bullish that Biden would lead in the right direction (67% right direction, 33% wrong direction), and that movement came from the independents and Republicans who watched the speech. Among Republicans, the share saying Biden's policies would move the country in the right direction grew from 13% pre-speech to 27% post-speech, while among independents, that percentage rose from 61% to 73%.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/politics/cnn-poll-biden-speech-to-congress/?hpt=ob_blogfooterold

So did Biden really swing more Republicans to his side with his speech? That was his aim and it appears it worked. All I know is that when such a majority of American (73%) think this is how we should move it will be suicide for the GOP to stand in his way. So are Republicans suicidal or not? I think they have been acting suicidal since the one term mistake was in office. They don't care what the majorities want that is for sure. They pretend they know better and seem to be betting on establishing an autocracy where what the people want is immaterial.
Shouldn't that read "The 7 or 10 who watched say Biden's speech left them feeling optimistic."

But this is really no surprise. Leftists are all about 'feelings' and the Democrat machine knows this.

They are against educating young people in order to 'keep them on the plantation' but now White and Hispanic children are joining them. They know that as long as they can dumb down society and separate Americans into competing self interest groups, thereby aggravating their 'feelings', the longer they can stay in power. Covid was a blessing for these corrupt people.

Last edited:
Shouldn't that read "The 7 or 10 who watched say Biden's speech left them feeling optimistic."

But this is really no surprise. Leftists are all about 'feelings' and the Democrat machine knows this.

They are against educating young people in order to 'keep them on the plantation' but now White and Hispanic children are joining them. They know that as long as they can dumb down society and separate Americans into competing self interest groups, aggravating their 'feelings', the longer they can stay in power. Covid was a blessing for these corrupt people.
Liberals understand that you don't bite the hand that feeds you so the more people the left feeds with other people's money the more support they will have during the election process. This country wasn't built on that ideology but that doesn't stop the left from promoting it

Stunning diversion from reality and actual verifiable results. Yes he relied on out of pocket but then you ignored the Dream Act results as if that even matters, what are illegals doing in this country anyway?
This is a perfect example of how cold you are. Children brought here when very young who have lived here their entire lives. Where would you send them? There's plenty of room for them in this country. Your lack of empathy is scary. I can't believe you would treat children like this. The Dreamers are Dreamers because they've never broken the law, grew up here, english is their first language, they serve in the military, they contribute but you're unable to see any of this except they were brought here "illegally." Why do you embarrass yourself like this? Is it simply that you're a racist and only want white people here?

Liberals understand that you don't bite the hand that feeds you so the more people the left feeds with other people's money the more support they will have during the election process. This country wasn't built on that ideology but that doesn't stop the left from promoting it
I'm not sure they even think of it as 'other people's money'. The politicians have convinced many that it's really theirs - and they deserve it. And yet, in reading their posts, they think they're the smart ones. That's likely a result of them winning participation awards at school, and hoping to win one here.

This is a perfect example of how cold you are. Children brought here when very young who have lived here their entire lives. Where would you send them? There's plenty of room for them in this country. Your lack of empathy is scary. I can't believe you would treat children like this. The Dreamers are Dreamers because they've never broken the law, grew up here, english is their first language, they serve in the military, they contribute but you're unable to see any of this except they were brought here "illegally." Why do you embarrass yourself like this? Is it simply that you're a racist and only want white people here?
How cold I am? Do you teach your kids to follow the law? So you tell me who is responsible for kids who break the law? If they have lived here their entire lives they did so with a lot of help from someone. Your underage kid breaks the law who pays for it?

I'm not sure they even think of it as 'other people's money'. The politicians have convinced many that it's really theirs - and they deserve it. And yet, in reading their posts, they think they're the smart ones. That's likely a result of them winning participation awards at school, and hoping to win one here.
You know, I really screwed up by letting my parents brainwash me about personal responsibility, consequences for poor choices, ability to take care of my family and myself without requiring others to do it. This apparently was a lot of hard work for nothing, I should have done what liberals of today are doing, whining and complaining while getting everything they want paid for by someone else. Now why didn't I do that?

How cold I am? Do you teach your kids to follow the law? So you tell me who is responsible for kids who break the law? If they have lived here their entire lives they did so with a lot of help from someone. Your underage kid breaks the law who pays for it?
You're so misinformed it's amazing or is it that you hate non-white so much that you don't care about any circumstances except they were brought here illegally? To be a Dreamer you cannot have broken the law, get it? Is that above your pay grade? You're one cold human being. I'm guessing that you hate children no matter where they come from. You know, the guy yelling on his lawn when kids bike by telling them to get lost?

You know, I really screwed up by letting my parents brainwash me about personal responsibility, consequences for poor choices, ability to take care of my family and myself without requiring others to do it. This apparently was a lot of hard work for nothing, I should have done what liberals of today are doing, whining and complaining while getting everything they want paid for by someone else. Now why didn't I do that?
In fact your parents were right. They didn't want you to be a miserable leftist. always resentful of other people's success.

Back
Top Bottom