• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN places "X" over VP Cheney's face during live speech.

Middleground said:
Here's your first post in this thread:

I doubt if it was a glitch. CNN has always been anti-Republican and anti-Bush Admin. So I'm really not surprised that CNN would do something like this. I've always called CNN the "Clinton News Network" and the "Communist News Network".

What did I misconstrue here?

Also, I called you an ass because a donkey is an ass. Donkey is your moniker, n'est-ce-pas?

So, I just don't like CNN. But I'm not blaming the web master for something the switcher did. Wise up, pal.

Middleground said:
Also, I called you an ass because a donkey is an ass. Donkey is your moniker, n'est-ce-pas?

I don't know about the rest of it but "mid-fielder's" sure got you there equus asinus.

Donkey1499 said:
Are the many definitions and names of my avatar really relevant to the debate, Wolfman?
No but you did ask.

Donkey1499 said:
Are the many definitions and names of my avatar really relevant to the debate, Wolfman?

Hmmmm... give me a few minutes to mule it over... (LOL, I kill me!)

Donkey1499 said:
So, I just don't like CNN. But I'm not blaming the web master for something the switcher did. Wise up, pal.

I'm no fan of CNN either, but I will not let me skew my thinking.

Middleground said:
I'm no fan of CNN either, but I will not let me skew my thinking.

I admit that I did kinda get carried away. But I don't care anymore, cuz I know what CNN stands for anyways: Hippies.

And this year is the 500th anniversery of "DonkeyHote".

ludahai said:
I seem to remember liberals getting ourtaged because "R A T S" was on the screen for about a seventh of a second in a Republican ad back in the 2000 Presidential election campaign.

Liberal hypocrisy exposed and they ignore it. I must have hit real close to the mark on this.

Liberal hypocrisy exposed and they ignore it. I must have hit real close to the mark on this.

Why cause no one responded to you? Maybe its just because 1) nobody knows what your talking about or 2) nobody cares.

I have no idea why you guys think placing an X over Cheney's face for 1/7 of a second means that CNN is liberally biased. From what I've gathered, there are conservatives out there who don't like him either. Everyone always claims the media is liberally biased, but until the day they air pieces advocating the legalization of dope, they're way more conservative than I am.

KCConservative said:
Wait a second. Are you saying it didn;t happen and Drudge has made up this entire story? What if I said I saw it happen on CNN?

Come on, hipster, your credibility is showing.

No, what I'm saying is that Drudge is famous for posting stories without any sources, rumours and half truths. Kind of like the National Enquirer of politics.

media18jk.jpg

- nuff said

wrath said:
media18jk.jpg

- nuff said

:2funny: :2rofll: :2rofll:
that is so dead on, yet so freaking funny
too bad the looney left will never get it because their sources 'dont have a bias, just Fox does'

hipsterdufus said:
No, what I'm saying is that Drudge is famous for posting stories without any sources, rumours and half truths. Kind of like the National Enquirer of politics.
Then allow me to help you. His source was CNN. :roll:

steen said:
Drudgereport? Oh yeah, now I remember. The lying loons. Yeah, sure.
Are you saying this didn't happen over on CNN? Has Drudge lied about this incident happening?

KCConservative said:
Are you saying this didn't happen over on CNN? Has Drudge lied about this incident happening?
I am saying that drudge will lie and distort to any extend that it fits the conservative deceptive and hate mongreing agenda.

Now, lets look at it. A very brief and technical error shows up and matt immediately claims victimhood and that the liberal media is out to get people like him.

Yup, more distortions. Matt is a dishonest idiot.

steen said:
technical error
Sounds to me like you're drinking the same kind of koolaid just from another agenda filled well!

wrath said:
Sounds to me like you're drinking the same kind of koolaid just from another agenda filled well!
Arw look, how cute. An unsubstantiated "because I say so" lie from aconservative. Golly gee, we only get a couple hundred of those each day. How about a bit of originality?

Back
Top Bottom