• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN- Lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell names more defendants

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Timing is everything since I had a thread here a few says ago about the Epstein cover-up.

-VySky
---------------------------
(CNN)Jennifer Araoz, one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, filed an amended complaint Tuesday that names individuals and more than 20 corporate entities associated with Epstein that Araoz says in a civil lawsuit helped facilitate his abuse of her when she was 14 and 15.

The complaint, which previously accused Ghislaine Maxwell of being Epstein's accomplice, now also accuses two other women: Lesley Groff, whom the complaint referred to as a "secretary"; and Cimberly Espinosa, a former executive assistant.

Lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell names more defendants - CNN

A regular Nostradamus.........

The more deep pockets, the merrier in any civil lawsuit.

I hope she has what it takes to nail them, I really do.

But I lack faith in the just us systom.

Back
Top Bottom