• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Journalist deletes twitter and faces lawsuit over Covington Media Scandal

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDWa2imsGk

You know....after doing a lot of research, I am of the opinion that the reason liberals are mad has nothing to do with what the kids did(chanting a school song). I guarentee you, no liberal has ever complained about a school song at a pep rally. This has everything to do about 'privilege'. Because everytime they see the kid standing there, no one denies he has a right to stand there, they complain about him 'looking entitled'(whatever that means). That's because liberals have determined that, by being born native american, that gives you status by birth....almost like a divine right of kings, except for minorities. And that, this means, white people should yield to whatever they say or do, because of his 'minority' status. This kid, however, knew his rights, and chose not to move, and exercise his right to stand there. And a decision like that is dangerous to any entity, left or right, that attributes status to others based on birth. It's the reverse of Rosa parks. She exercised her right to sit in front of a bus full of white people, and Sandmann chose to remain standing where he was in front of a native american beating his drum. He exercised his rights in the face of a hierarchical status, and democrats are furious, because there is nothing they can do about it except complain on twitter.

And now, real consequences are about to come for some people in the media, who abrogated their basic responsibilities to defame this kid. That's why she is running and hiding. She, and CNN, knows she ****ed up, and i bet this extends to others in the media who failed the public in their reporting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDWa2imsGk

You know....after doing a lot of research, I am of the opinion that the reason liberals are mad has nothing to do with what the kids did(chanting a school song). I guarentee you, no liberal has ever complained about a school song at a pep rally. This has everything to do about 'privilege'. Because everytime they see the kid standing there, no one denies he has a right to stand there, they complain about him 'looking entitled'(whatever that means). That's because liberals have determined that, by being born native american, that gives you status by birth....almost like a divine right of kings, except for minorities. And that, this means, white people should yield to whatever they say or do, because of his 'minority' status. This kid, however, knew his rights, and chose not to move, and exercise his right to stand there. And a decision like that is dangerous to any entity, left or right, that attributes status to others based on birth. It's the reverse of Rosa parks. She exercised her right to sit in front of a bus full of white people, and Sandmann chose to remain standing where he was in front of a native american beating his drum. He exercised his rights in the face of a hierarchical status, and democrats are furious, because there is nothing they can do about it except complain on twitter.

And now, real consequences are about to come for some people in the media, who abrogated their basic responsibilities to defame this kid. That's why she is running and hiding. She, and CNN, knows she ****ed up, and i bet this extends to others in the media who failed the public in their reporting.

Has anyone actually retained a lawyer or filed anything in court? Get back to us when they do...

Has anyone actually retained a lawyer or filed anything in court? Get back to us when they do...

I don't know if anything has been filed, but both the families and the journalists have lawyers. It seems likely there will be some sort of settlement so yea......I'm sure you had a point to make, right? Or did you just want to ask a useless question?

I don't know if anything has been filed, but both the families and the journalists have lawyers. It seems likely there will be some sort of settlement so yea......I'm sure you had a point to make, right? Or did you just want to ask a useless question?

Who is representing the families? Robert Barnes?

Back
Top Bottom