• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Had a Bomb Scare Last Night

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Some stupid Trump cultists told CNN there were five bombs in the building. At the same time Trump was calling the press the enemy of the people on twitter. Don't tell me these aren't connected

The threat came Thursday night when a caller indicated there were five devices in the building, according to a law enforcement source.
Several fire alarm bells rang inside CNN's New York newsroom, signaling an evacuation after the call was received shortly before 10 p.m., the company's security said.
Staffers evacuated the CNN New York offices in the Time Warner Center building and Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight," which had been on a commercial break, was taken off the air.

CNN's New York offices given all-clear after bomb threat

:roll: Do not make light of bomb scares...

I'm sure if the White House, Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago or Bedminster Golf Club had a bomb threat/scare, these loyal Trumpers would be crying rivers of tears and fist-shaking outrage.

Laffriot!

Well it's funny as hell Trump spent the night and early morning hours rage Tweeting. Probably means some news he won't like is coming out today, which is LMMFAO!!! funny.

I'm sure if the White House, Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago or Bedminster Golf Club had a bomb threat/scare, these loyal Trumpers would be crying rivers of tears and fist-shaking outrage.

Nah their staff is mostly illegal immigrants.

i'm sure if the white house, trump tower, mar-a-lago or bedminster golf club had a bomb threat/scare, these loyal trumpers would be crying rivers of tears and fist-shaking outrage.

laffriot!

I think he was laughing at your for the ridiculous comment you made.

correct.
these TDS nudniks provide endless entertainment!

LAFF-RIOT!!!

Last edited:
I think he was laughing at your for the ridiculous comment you made.

Nah, it was pretty reasonable considering most of if not all the other threats in the past two years.

Nah, it was pretty reasonable considering most of if not all the other threats in the past two years.

Then start the thread with a more reasonable comment, like "may be" or "could be", and we would be discussing the bomb scare by now.

Yeah! Because there's nothing funnier than bomb scares.

You have to have admit- it is pretty funny thinking about all those CNN losers scurrying outside in the cold.
:rofl

Then start the thread with a more reasonable comment, like "may be" or "could be", and we would be discussing the bomb scare by now.

Sorry I don't take politically correct advice on grammar just to please the alt-right.

You have to have admit- it is pretty funny thinking about all those CNN losers scurrying outside in the cold.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not unless you are in their shoes. It isn't funny at all, regardless of the target, so lets get that straight. Scared people, wasted resources, and for what? What ever happened to talking to each other in a reasonable manner, despite our differences. No, not funny.

What's going to be the most hilarious is all these Trump bootlickers like Manafort, Cohen, Kusher and Roger Stone scurrying around a federal prison in orange jumpsuits for years.

I've been saving this for the sentencing but I can't help myself today....

laughheadsback.gif

Um, no. I'm not a Trump supporter so I still have some integrity and don't giggle about bomb scares.

What's going to be the most hilarious is all these Trump bootlickers like Manafort, Cohen, Kusher and Roger Stone scurrying around a federal prison in orange jumpsuits for years.

I've been saving this for the sentencing but I can't help myself today....

laughheadsback.gif

What about Trump himself ....or Don Jr.!!!
LAFFRIOT!!!!!

RUSSIA BABY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom