• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN gets it wrong....AGAIN

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
CNN focusing on a non-story tonight.

Yes, people who are not Ukrainian will be put behind Ukrainians trying to leave the country. If they hold a foreign passport in Ukraine it will likely save them. If you hold a Ukraine passport it will likely kill you. NO SHIT SHERLOCK.

This is a real deal 20th century style war. Things might not go your way if you happen to be at the crossroads of a real deal 20th Century style war. Ukraine women and children will be prioritized over men holding foreign passports as well. Suck it up people. Suck it up CNN.

Last edited:
In a stunning example of "they all look alike to me" the CNN reporter at the border could not at first find the Nigerian she had talked to earlier about "Blacks" being prioritized behind women and children holding Ukraine passports.

Give it up CNN before you embarrass yourselves more.

"It's a non-story to me cause they don't look like me."
Its a non-story because its a non-story.

It does not matter if you are black, greer, or purple, if you hold a foreign passport you will be prioritized behind Ukraine women and children. This isn't rocket science.

Was wondering how the pro-Russia crowd was going to decide to spin this.

Was wondering how the pro-Russia crowd was going to decide to spin this.
I honestly don't understand why CNN decided to take this tack for this particular aspect of the war in Ukraine. Fairness....is that it....fairness? As I indicated earlier this is a 20th century style conventional war. There is not one of them where somebody's version of fairness lasted more than a few nanoseconds. That is just the way it is.

Humanity was often considered EVENTUALLY. Justice, yes EVENTUALLY. But fairness???? Give me a break CNN.

I honestly don't understand why CNN decided to take this tack for this particular aspect of the war in Ukraine. Fairness....is that it....fairness? As I indicated earlier this is a 20th century style conventional war. There is not one of them where somebody's version of fairness lasted more than a few nanoseconds. That is just the way it is.

Humanity was often considered EVENTUALLY. Justice, yes EVENTUALLY. But fairness???? Give me a break CNN.

CNN gets it wrong again ?

When have they ever gotten it right ?

CNN reporter that just had an exclusive interview with Zelensky telling us information not useful to us but useful to those hunting him. According to the reporter:
- He is in a large building in central Kyiv
- in the basement in a bunker

Gee, does that narrow the field of interest and examination for those hunting him.

Tell me, why would the rank and file CNN audience have any interest in that whatsoever! I certainly did not need to know and did not care to know.

Is Fox News calling them "illegal."

So the story CNN appears destined to push whether it has actual news to report or not, the Nigerians held up from crossing the Ukraine/Polish border took another odd journalistic turn this morning. The same shrill reporter was out there ALONE shouting into the wind. The Nigerians she was apparently tracking were no longer there and she had left the story to get out of the cold. Hence, she does not know where they are. So Miss could not report her way out of a paper bag, where did they go? Did they:
- take the advice given by many American Blacks and get the hell out of there till women and children holding Ukraine passports unclogged the bottleneck?
- finally get through when the bottleneck cleared enough for them to get through?

According to her Ukraine officials are blaming Polish officials and Polish officials are blaming Ukraine officials. Blaming them for what exactly Miss would not know a real war story if her life depended on it. Here, I something better for you to do than stand their shrilly shouting into the wind.....find the Nigerians! Ask them why they were no longer in the place she left them. IDIOT.....get her off the air and into a job she can do ....maybe covering the Westminster Dog Show.

Its a non-story because its a non-story.

It does not matter if you are black, greer, or purple, if you hold a foreign passport you will be prioritized behind Ukraine women and children. This isn't rocket science.
Oh, but it is.

Oh, but it is.
Oh but its not and an actual war correspondent would know that its not. But that is not the only boneheaded mistake she is making. A real reporter would "find the Nigerians" if she actually wanted to do something meaningful to pursue her "story".

I will bet real money that she showed up in the morning having abandoned her reporting post and likely having spent the night in a nice warm bed and yelled "where are MY Nigerians.....where are MY Nigerians?" Get her out of there CNN before she hurts herself.

Beware of CNN again today folks. Their reporting from Ukraine is fine. Their horses shit from the anchor desk has gotten more absurd by the day. There seems not a single issue that they won't turn into a dog pile on the carpet narrative, even a war with countless casualties.

So they just claimed from the anchor desk that:
- yes the US is attempting to get mobile ground to air missile systems to Ukraine
- but then went on to say that there is concern that Putin will see that as an act of war and will shoot his own missiles at NATO planes

Hah....what.....where did you get that from CNN....the janitor to the 4th assistant to the 4th undersecretary? That is a nonsensical proposition.

Then their questioning of high ranking Ukrainians and parliamentarians is just flat absurd. Please God stop them least they hurt themselves and a whole bunch of other people in the process.

Given how low ratings are at CNN, I doubt many libs are waiting for CNN to tell them what to think. Fox News on the other hand, has good ratings
And Fox News addicts never waste an opportunity to demonstrate their belief that news channel ratings equals news quality.
I guess cockroaches are high quality insects, sure are plenty of em.

And Fox News addicts never waste an opportunity to demonstrate their belief that news channel ratings equals news quality.
I guess cockroaches are high quality insects, sure are plenty of em.
I am seriously considering whether CNN is worse than Fox. You can see Fox coming from a mile away. They are so ideologically motivated that it even infects their "news" programing, never mind their "entertainment" programming.

CNN will find a way to a dog pile on the carpet narrative with almost ruthless precision alternately scowling or looking sour from the anchor desk. It keeps me hoping those chairs have ejection mechanisms with the anchor just flying off to unemployment......buuuuuuaaaaaanggggg!

CNN is really pushing this no fly zone thing. Now they are asking their guests what they would think of a no fly zone over just eastern Ukraine. ABSURD!

In addition I am getting tired of American Senators and Congresspeople pushing the Vlad and tactical nukes line of reasoning.

Yes their tactical military manuals talk about the use of tactical nukes if they are losing the battlefield:
a) it has to be a certain kind of battlefield which I do not see in Ukraine
b) are they losing on the battlefield? They are just not wining on the battlefield. But they are not losing either.

As I have said before, I do not think they are losing militarily. They are losing strategically.

Back
Top Bottom