• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cnn feels anti-media rage

What the hell does it matter who initiated contact with whom?

You initiated contact with the entire thread when you posted this without replying to anyone:

Now you're going to complain that I responded to your invitation to the thread? Christ.

Anyway, I responded to the part in red by pointing out the absurdity of trying to blame the media for Trump becoming the nominee:

And then you just repeated your whine about the liberal media. You didn't actually address the central point of its irrelevance to GOP primary voters (conservatives) choosing trump:

Now you're going to get your knickers in a twist about me challenging you to actually address my point? You're going to blindly repeat your talking points while doing exactly that yourself?

Ah, the inevitable personal attack.

Good god, "man", do I have to repeat it a third time? I can't believe I'm about to respond given all the intellectually dishonest trolling, but here goes again:

Your conservative talking points about the liberal media don't matter. Even if they did conspire to give Trump more air time, it is the fault of those conservative Republicans who voted for Trump in the primaries, and of the GOP as a whole to not snatch the nomination from him, that he is the nominee. You are wrong to talk about them being "played by the media." They weren't played. They chose Donald because they wanted their candidate to be an angry scumbag.

Got it??

LOL - you complain about trolls when your entire posting to me in this thread is one big trolling exercise.

You highlight part of my post where I point out that idiots in the Republican primaries voted for Trump and then you complain that I'm not holding conservatives and Republicans responsible for nominating Trump. Doh!! Are you actually that dense, or purposely acting dense to further more of your trolling?? In case you still actually don't get it, and God bless you if you don't, not all conservatives and Republicans are responsible for Trump as the nominee but the ones who are, by voting for him, are idiots in my view.

And since you missed it, the thread is about the media, so my comments about the media and my view that the media pimped for Trump and used him as a tool to promote a Clinton Presidency are as valid as any of the crap you've posted in response. Don't like it, move along and pester someone who may give a flying ****.

Back
Top Bottom