• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Exclusive: ‘We control them all’: Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows ideas for overturning 2020 election before it was called

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
trump jr was plotting with mark meadows to overturn the election even before the election was called.

i’m so glad they failed.

When he "won", they were gonna claim he was the Moral High Ground President because he "won" the election. We see that glimpse into their plans when Jr employs the propaganda meme in regard to Trump's "second term".

"The Moral High Ground President must begin his second term now."

They had the meme. They needed the win. So what is he now that they failed. Will they declare Biden the Moral High Ground President, as they had planned for Trump? Will they declare Trump the Moral Low Ground Loser.

One thing is for sure. They planned to declare Trump the Moral High Ground President if treason succeeded. That would be their initial and continued claim if they had overthrown democracy.

Moral High Ground President Trump

It has a better ring than Dear Leader. This was their plan.

Last edited:
When he "won", they were gonna claim he was the Moral High Ground President because he "won" the election. We see that glimpse into their plans when Jr employs the propaganda meme in regard to Trump's "second term".

"The Moral High Ground President must begin his second term now."

They had the meme. They needed the win. So what is he now that they failed. Will they declare Biden the Moral High Ground President, as they had planned for Trump? Will they declare Trump the Moral Low Ground Loser.

One thing is for sure. They planned to declare Trump the Moral High Ground President if treason succeeded. That would be their initial and continued claim if they had overthrown democracy.

Moral High Ground President Trump

It has a better ring than Dear Leader. This was their plan.
I know for one thing. I am SO glad Trump is not president. Biden is handling foreign policy much better than I expected. I still won't be voting for him in the primary , right now, I want someone who is under 70. However, Trump would have been a pushover with Putin .

I know for one thing. I am SO glad Trump is not president. Biden is handling foreign policy much better than I expected. I still won't be voting for him in the primary , right now, I want someone who is under 70. However, Trump would have been a pushover with Putin .

Trump would have been an unimaginable catastrophe. For start, he would be in office via coup and calling himself The Moral High Ground President. And yes, his pathetic attempts to enrich himself would have all been disasters.

Last edited:
trump jr was plotting with mark meadows to overturn the election even before the election was called.

i’m so glad they failed.

I would have paid too see Jr's face when the networks called it for Biden.

The DOJ needs to make clear whether or not they’re investigating if Trump, his family and his associates engineered a coup. They’ve made investigation into Hillary’s emails and Hunter’s laptop public matters, so don’t give me any nonsense that they don’t make their investigations public. If they’re investigating a coup against the United States then they can say so.

They were planning to scream election fraud and overturn the election BEFORE it even happened. For God sakes what will it take?

........oh but Hunter!

The DOJ needs to make clear whether or not they’re investigating if Trump, his family and his associates engineered a coup. They’ve made an investigation into Hillary’s emails and Hunter’s laptop public matters, so don’t give me any nonsense that they don’t make their investigations public. If they’re investigating a coup against the United States then they can say so.
I think Garland sorta already did that when he said the investigation would go wherever it had to no matter how high. He also publicly prevented the release of documents taken from the WH saying we're being held by the DOJ as part of an investigation......but I hear you people need to know he is being investigated. It was reported that Biden said privately Garland needed to act more like a prosecutor and less like a judge. I agree.

While it may be difficult to entirely avoid the conclusion 'well, this is just one of his jackass kids talking out of their asses' we do have to at least look at the possibility that Trump Jr. was more involved with the attempt to subvert the Constitution and will of the people than we originally thought.

This at least demonstrates the aristocratic, fascist, insane nature of the family.

And to think there are still supporters of this family keeping hold over the Republican Party.

I think Garland sorta already did that when he said the investigation would go wherever it had to no matter how high.

Yeah, we need something a little more tangible than that. The FBI investigated Hillary in public. The DOJ is investigating Hunter in public. In a matter concerning a coup against the United States, the DOJ can do better than “we follow the facts where they lead us.” Yeah, and I drive my car where the road takes me; that doesn’t say shit about where I’m going.

He also publicly prevented the release of documents taken from the WH saying we're being held by the DOJ as part of an investigation

About stealing public documents and breaking Presidential records laws, laws that have no enforcement mechanism. These are crimes, to be clear, but let’s be honest: at worst he’s getting a parking ticket.

......but I hear you people need to know he is being investigated. It was reported that Biden said privately Garland needed to act more like a prosecutor and less like a judge. I agree.

You know, in a twisted kind of way, it’s almost comforting to know that the President of the United States is just like us, wondering what the hell Garland is doing over there.

They were planning to scream election fraud and overturn the election BEFORE it even happened. For God sakes what will it take?

........oh but Hunter!
It would take gulags

i’m so glad they failed.

With respect, CNN is a propaganda outlet.

Maybe if you cut and pasted actual quotes from a reputable source?

i’m so glad they failed.

The whole tRump crime family was involved, along with most of the cabinet and many republican senators. All should pay. Few will.

With respect, CNN is a propaganda outlet.

Maybe if you cut and pasted actual quotes from a reputable source?
It’s true. Now you can move the goal posts.

"Republicans control 28 states Democrats 22 states. Once again Trump wins."

"We either have a vote WE control and WE win OR it gets kicked to Congress 6 January 2021."

And multiple texts outlining the path the White House and Republican lawyers immediately following the election.

Last edited:
So the story is that prior to the announcement that Biden had won the relevant states , the Trump campaign was trying to figure out ways to demand recounts and use untested legal theories to keep Trump in office.

So what was the Biden campaign doing during this same week? They weren't making plans in case the states came back with results stating a Trump victory?
Please.

So the story is that prior to the announcement that Biden had won the relevant states , the Trump campaign was trying to figure out ways to demand recounts and use untested legal theories to keep Trump in office.

So what was the Biden campaign doing during this same week? They weren't making plans in case the states came back with results stating a Trump victory?
Please.
Yay Billy barr is here to warp the story.

Cool...

Trump (and his adult children) never pretended to be anything other than the lying, entitled, corrupt scumbags they are.

What's astounding is how they command the slavish devotion of nearly one third of Americans, and by extension the politicians elected into office. Like so much else in his life Trump has destroyed the conservative brand. The party that once had Goldwater is now the party of uneducated lunatics like MTG and Boebert, and spineless lickspittles like Cruz.

Yay Billy barr is here to warp the story.

Cool...

The story is as I describe it-- before the election was called by the networks-- and thus while the counting of votes was occurring-- the Trump guys were planning what to do if they lost.

So what was the Biden campaign doing during this same week? They weren't making plans in case the states came back with results stating a Trump

The real story is that PRIOR to the election the Trump inner circle was plotting how to have the results thrown out. There is no defense of this other than thinking it is perfectly acceptable plot to overthrow a free and fair election.

Back
Top Bottom