• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Drops 26% in Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable Ratings

wishing what? Are you denying that Trump is a very vulnerable incumbent?
LOL, given the current crop of contenders and the state of the economy, and the blithering idiots in charge of the Democratic Party he's a slam dunk.

Ookay? A corporate news outlet loses some support. Wake me up when something worth noticing happens.

LOL, given the current crop of contenders and the state of the economy, and the blithering idiots in charge of the Democratic Party he's a slam dunk.

LOL, ok then. I actually want you and everyone else planning to vote for Trump to believe that. You are winning, as master Trump says;)

So because ABC primetime news beats Fox News, then Fox News must be...bad?

Last month CNN and MSNBC (2 comparable networks that aren't conservative conspiracy theory pushers and staffed with Trump pillow talkers) had 3.2 million viewers combined. Fox News had 2.4 million viewers. Looks even worse for you Trump lovers that more people are watching CNN and MSNBC than Fox Trump Network.

Basic Cable Ranker: April 2019 (Total Viewers) | News Broadcasting | Msnbc

My take really is why the hell are people so obsessed with a news corporation?

My take really is why the hell are people so obsessed with a news corporation?

Its CNN. Their Lord and Master Father Trump told them CNN is bad, the enemy of the people, fake nooz. So they spend 24/7 obsessing about CNN.

Right...so you are repeating yourself now. In your own mind, you and your fellow Trump fanatics/GOP voters are living in reality...and everyone else is living in a "fantasy world" driven by the EVIL "liberal media". :lol:

I REALLY hope you and your fellow Republican voters keep believing that going in 2020, believe me.

Not repeating myself simply adding some clarification.

In my own mind, I know I live in reality. Since, Trix is my friend and I have adequate information about her...I also know she lives in reality.

Note: I made a general statement about Americans Citizens who I think are in the majority and that they live in reality, regardless of party politics.

I then made another general statement without mentioning political parties as the "one exception" being the people...who are living in a political fantasy land instead of the real world.

I have no knowledge whatsoever about you personally and my comments were not directed at you.

I'm sure you know your own mind and can determine for yourself whether or not you live in reality without any impute from me.

You did, however give me a clue that you are willing to put me in a group that you have labeled "Trump fanatics" without adequate information about me personally.

I really hope the American voters who live in reality come out in droves in 2020 and outvote the voters who live in fantasy land.

Roseann:)

LOL, ok then. I actually want you and everyone else planning to vote for Trump to believe that. You are winning, as master Trump says;)

Get back to me in 78 weeks when the election happens. :cool:

wishing what? Are you denying that Trump is a very vulnerable incumbent?
Get back to me in November of 2020. I'm not going to play silly games for the next 78 weeks.

what's the topic of this thread? It's just another circle jerk by right wing posters here doing their duties as told to them by their Republican political masters in the GOP. Fox News dominates cable ratings? What does that prove other than lazy ass Republicans do nothing all day but consume Fox news and repeat Fox News talking points on political forums?

Scroll on by if my thread about CNN's sinking ratings are just too much for your delicate sensibilities.
I'm sure the clowncar known as CNN will be proud that you took one for their team. ;)

Its CNN. Their Lord and Master Father Trump told them CNN is bad, the enemy of the people, fake nooz. So they spend 24/7 obsessing about CNN.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Not repeating myself simply adding some clarification.

In my own mind, I know I live in reality. Since, Trix is my friend and I have adequate information about her...I also know she lives in reality.

Note: I made a general statement about Americans Citizens who I think are in the majority and that they live in reality, regardless of party politics.

I then made another general statement without mentioning political parties as the "one exception" being the people...who are living in a political fantasy land instead of the real world.

I have no knowledge whatsoever about you personally and my comments were not directed at you.

I'm sure you know your own mind and can determine for yourself whether or not you live in reality without any impute from me.

You did, however give me a clue that you are willing to put me in a group that you have labeled "Trump fanatics" without adequate information about me personally.

I really hope the American voters who live in reality come out in droves in 2020 and outvote the voters who live in fantasy land.

Roseann:)

So, again, you state the voters in reality are the ones with your political beliefs, while the others who don't are living in a fantasy land. This makes your entire 'rant" worthless, as you proved what I stated correct in your last sentence.

As for the "Trump fanatic" comment, a simple search of your posts throughout this thread and every post you "liked" gave me the information I needed in that regard.

Get back to me in 78 weeks when the election happens. :cool:

Will do. By then I suspect if Trump loses, he'll be immediately dubbed a "RINO" as you did to McCain and Romney the moment they lost.

Scroll on by if my thread about CNN's sinking ratings are just too much for your delicate sensibilities.
I'm sure the clowncar known as CNN will be proud that you took one for their team. ;)

I could care less about CNN. In fact, the only ones who care about CNN are Trump and the rubes who vote GOP every election cycle.

If cnn can recover it will be only after they reach bottom.
It is possible they will stop lying and become "journalists" as opposed to democrat political operatives but do not bank on this.

Right, like you'll accept anything short of being Trump's toadies.

But..but...they'll see the error of their ways and stop reporting anything not pre-approved by Sarah Sanders, which means they'll be telling the truth (because Trump NEVRR EVER lies)

But..but...they'll see the error of their ways and stop reporting anything not pre-approved by Sarah Sanders, which means they'll be telling the truth (because Trump NEVRR EVER lies)

You know, sitting and spinning on this same hyperbolic idiocy almost all the time. Is one of the main reasons no one here that isn't a part of your closed minded little group. Doesn't even remotely take the lot of you seriously.

Did you know last weekend during the Media Correspondence Dinner MSNBC and CNN covered it live. FOX did not but ran the Greg Gutfield Show instead. Turns out the Greg Gutfield Show beat out MSNBC and CNN combined in viewership.

You know, sitting and spinning on this same hyperbolic idiocy almost all the time. Is one of the main reasons no one here that isn't a part of your closed minded little group. Doesn't even remotely take the lot of you seriously.

See, I don't expect to be taken seriously. Sadly, you seem to think you are, but you are not.

So instead of making this about me, you could say something of substance. Oh wait, you're a Trnmp cultist...nevermind.

Did you know last weekend during the Media Correspondence Dinner MSNBC and CNN covered it live. FOX did not but ran the Greg Gutfield Show instead. Turns out the Greg Gutfield Show beat out MSNBC and CNN combined in viewership.

So what's your point? Liberals are smart enough not to watch self-congratulatory gestures?

See, I don't expect to be taken seriously. Sadly, you seem to think you are, but you are not.

So instead of making this about me, you could say something of substance. Oh wait, you're a Trnmp cultist...nevermind.

Once again. Continuing to delegitimize yourself is of no consequence to me.
If all you have for ammo, is to call me a Trump cultist. Then you're only revealing how pitiful your stance in all of this is.

Maybe if I send a gift basket to your next NAMBLA meeting. That might help raise your spirits.

Why would anyone watch either one?

I wonder how Sarah Sanders's imaginary friends at the FBI are.

Back
Top Bottom