• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Drops 26% in Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable Ratings

Did you have something intelligent to say or are you just going to spew **** as if you knew anything about this subject? Try again, this time with an ounce of intelligence. :coffeepap

If you don't like what you read, you may stop at your pleasure. Pull that ***** hat down over your ears and keep pretending to have "intelligence".

It is always gratifying when a responder collects my posts and tries to denigrate the truth. He loses every time.

The "foxy ladies", as you call them, have more journalistic chops than any of the dweebs on the MSM channels. Fox is where half the nation goes to get the news, because they KNOW they won't get anything from the other channels.

It’s more or less the same news everywhere, with differences in spin, selection, and, of course, commentary. I tune in from time to time to look at legs. Suspect other guys do too. Check it out.

As to bias, when a network tells you they are fair and balanced, you can understandably assume they are not.

A conspiracy pushed by an internet scam artist was touted non stop by Hannity. I suggest you stop.

I will continue to post the truth as I see it. You will continue to post whatever you wish to post. One of us will be more wrong than right. I don't think that will be me.

Did you have something intelligent to say or are you just going to spew **** as if you knew anything about this subject? Try again, this time with an ounce of intelligence. :coffeepap

Come on children

If you don't like what you read, you may stop at your pleasure. Pull that ***** hat down over your ears and keep pretending to have "intelligence".

Cha-ching! :mrgreen:

It is always gratifying when a responder collects my posts and tries to denigrate the truth. He loses every time.

By all means, keep making argumenta ad hominem. It only proves that I was right not to fall for your bait. :)

I will continue to post the truth as I see it. You will continue to post whatever you wish to post. One of us will be more wrong than right. I don't think that will be me.

You think that Sean Hannity has anything worthwhile to say? :lol:

You think that Sean Hannity has anything worthwhile to say? :lol:

Yes. He has a lot worthwhile to say. Sometimes he gets it wrong, but he always fesses up when he does. I don't watch him a lot--usually only when he is interviewing somebody interesting to me--because he is pretty one note on his television show and I get tired of that. But that is a personal preference of mine and not a criticism of him personally as I find his scholarship to be pretty darn good.

Yes. He has a lot worthwhile to say.

:2funny:

AlbqOwl, AlbqOwl. Come on. Hannity is worse than just a partisan hack. He's a CT nut. He even had advertisers flee his show after promoting a despicable, widely-debunked CT about Seth Rich's death.

If you must sell your soul to right-wing media heads, at least pick the ones who have souls.

AlbqOwl, AlbqOwl. Come on. Hannity is worse than just a partisan hack. He's a CT nut. He even had advertisers flee his show after promoting a despicable, widely-debunked CT about Seth Rich's death.

If you must sell your soul to right-wing media heads, at least pick the ones who have souls.

All those afflicted with TDS do seem to think as you do. I could list some sources of the talking points they use too, but there is no use. A closed mind is. . .a closed mine. Sweet dream dear.

All those afflicted with TDS do seem to think as you do. I could list some sources of the talking points they use too, but there is no use. A closed mind is. . .a closed mine. Sweet dream dear.

And there it is. Responding to a challenge of logical points with juvenile insults. Like clockwork. :)

P.S. It's a mind, not a mine. ;)

I cant stop you from making a total fool of yourself but i can still suggest :D

I hate having to explain this so often, because it seems so painfully obvious, but oh well.

Popularity does not equate to who is doing the best reporting or who is most accurate, or who is least biased. The most popular shows, far and away, on both MSNBC and Fox are the most biased. The most popular radio talk shows are insanely biased, like Limbaugh and Hannity.

Maybe Fox news it very popular because they report fair and accurate news with no bias and a lot of people want to watch that. But, given the most popular shows and the facts that we know about the network, like them refusing to report breaking news like the hush money payoffs and the trump tower meeting, it's much more likely that Fox news is the most popular because there are more people that want to be spoon fed conservatively slanted news.

Consolation for LOSERS. :roll:

He's right about one thing.
These new investigations are gonna bear fruit right about the time the next election comes around.
Over the next 2 years, while Democrats are busy trying to make anything stick to Trump, this whole ****-show of theirs is gonna blow up in their faces. Keep your eyes on the ball Democrats. Its coming right for your head.

And there it is. Responding to a challenge of logical points with juvenile insults. Like clockwork. :)

P.S. It's a mind, not a mine. ;)

Oh yeah. Calling somebody a nut job et al is really putting logical points out there.

Cha-ching! :mrgreen:

By all means, keep making argumenta ad hominem. It only proves that I was right not to fall for your bait. :)

You were hooked. I put you back.

Oh yeah. Calling somebody a nut job et al is really putting logical points out there.

I already gave you an example of how your boy Hannity gave into a completely untrue CT and peddled it on national TV. :) Do you need more examples or are you just going to play the "la, la, can't hear you" game?

I already gave you an example of how your boy Hannity gave into a completely untrue CT and peddled it on national TV. :) Do you need more examples or are you just going to play the "la, la, can't hear you" game?

We do not know that it was untrue. That story, promoted by many and not just Hannity, was never debunked. But Fox News did retract it as the evidence, or rather lack of evidence, didn't support their standards of what can be reported as fact. And Hannity agreed to drop it and do no further investigation out of respect for Rich's family who requested that.

This one incident out of hundreds of hours of commentary on television and on radio is hardly disqualifying. If it is, then you can't cite a single example on your side that can be used as a reliable source.

Snopes says you're wrong. :)

Politifact says you're wrong and even gave a fascist politician a Pants-On-Fire rating for peddling it. :lol:

FactCheck says you and that fascist politician are wrong. :)

Now would you like to finally retract your completely demolished CT, or would you like to keep making a fool out of yourself, AlbqOwl? :)

Since nobody knows who killed Seth Rich or why he was killed, none of the so-called fact checkers can say with any credibility that anybody is wrong with their theories. All they can say is that the evidence neither supports nor debunks those theories which is accurate.

And even if Hannity and everybody else was dead wrong, it still does not negate the hundreds and thousands of things they got right. But keep focusing on one thing and demonstrating partisan hackery by all means and make it look like that one thing is ALL that counts.

Last edited:
Since nobody knows who killed Seth Rich or why he was killed, none of the so-called fact checkers can say with any credibility that anybody is wrong with their theories. All they can say is that the evidence neither supports nor debunks those theories which is accurate.

Never took you as one to dive into pathetic CTs, AlbqOwl! How about we play your childish little game and turn it on its head, shall we?

-You're from New Mexico. (I will take you at your word here.)
-Roswell is in New Mexico.
-Roswell was suspected of having aliens.
-You can't prove that Roswell didn't have aliens, therefore it may have had outer space aliens.
-I can't prove that you're not from Roswell, therefore, you may be from Roswell.
-Therefore, I can't prove that you didn't have contact with aliens.

Do you see it now? Obviously I don't believe that you have ever had contact with outer space aliens. But if we're to follow your logic, there's a chance that you might have, and thus we can't rule it out!

Never took you as one to dive into pathetic CTs, AlbqOwl! How about we play your childish little game and turn it on its head, shall we?

-You're from New Mexico. (I will take you at your word here.)
-Roswell is in New Mexico.
-Roswell was suspected of having aliens.
-You can't prove that Roswell didn't have aliens, therefore it may have had outer space aliens.
-I can't prove that you're not from Roswell, therefore, you may be from Roswell.
-Therefore, I can't prove that you didn't have contact with aliens.

Do you see it now? Obviously I don't believe that you have ever had contact with outer space aliens. But if we're to follow your logic, there's a chance that you might have, and thus we can't rule it out!

That's right. Using your own example you cannot say that I have never had contact with aliens. Or Santa Claus. Or Paul Newman. Or God. You can explain why it is unlikely or even reasonable to assume that there is a huge percentage of likelihood that I have not. But you do not have any evidence to show that I have not. Just as I have no evidence to show that I have.

Lack of evidence does not mean something did not happen or does not exist or could not be true. A great deal of what we have experienced and know to be true we cannot prove to anybody.

Quora, certainly no fan of Fox News or President Trump, did a pretty balanced analysis on what went down.
Who was Seth Rich? Did he leak the emails that Russia is blamed for? - Quora

And in the spirit of fairness, you have provided no proof yourself of your position other than the unprovable opinion of others.

That's right. Using your own example you cannot say that I have never had contact with aliens. Or Santa Claus. Or Paul Newman. Or God. You can explain why it is unlikely or even reasonable to assume that there is a huge percentage of likelihood that I have not. But you do not have any evidence to show that I have not. Just as I have no evidence to show that I have.

Lack of evidence does not mean something did not happen or does not exist or could not be true. A great deal of what we have experienced and know to be true we cannot prove to anybody.

Quora, certainly no fan of Fox News or President Trump, did a pretty balanced analysis on what went down.
Who was Seth Rich? Did he leak the emails that Russia is blamed for? - Quora

Ah, but you left out one key part to all of this:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The alien analogy? That was deliberate satire. No I can't technically prove that you haven't encountered aliens, but I can say with 99.9999999999% certainty that you haven't. Same with Santa Claus, or faeries, etc.

Same with whether the Seth Rich CTs are actually true. See, in the CT fantasy land, an 0.0000000001% chance of something happening means it just might have happened! But that's not how the real world works. In the real world, that's as safe a bet as you'll ever make. So in the real world, it's perfectly fine to call media figures such as Hannity and Gingrich who peddle CTs as idiots. :)

But you've clearly shown that you don't understand common-sense arguments, so I don't expect you to understand this one, either. CTs **** with your head and your ability to understand even the simplest of logic.

Ah, but you left out one key part to all of this:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The alien analogy? That was deliberate satire. No I can't technically prove that you haven't encountered aliens, but I can say with 99.9999999999% certainty that you haven't. Same with Santa Claus, or faeries, etc.

Same with whether the Seth Rich CTs are actually true. See, in the CT fantasy land, an 0.0000000001% chance of something happening means it just might have happened! But that's not how the real world works. In the real world, that's as safe a bet as you'll ever make. So in the real world, it's perfectly fine to call media figures such as Hannity and Gingrich who peddle CTs as idiots. :)

But you've clearly shown that you don't understand common-sense arguments, so I don't expect you to understand this one, either. CTs **** with your head and your ability to understand even the simplest of logic.

I can assure you that my logic beats yours hands down. Do have a pleasant afternoon.

I can assure you that my logic beats yours hands down. Do have a pleasant afternoon.
:lamo

Weak. Such a weak argument. Try again and this time actually try to make one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom