• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Drops 26% in Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable Ratings

Yes. I've heard the President say it dozens of times. It's pretty sick that CNN gets him so worked up.

You know I am talking about Obama demonizing Fox News in almost every one of his speeches.

Once again. Continuing to delegitimize yourself is of no consequence to me.
If all you have for ammo, is to call me a Trump cultist. Then you're only revealing how pitiful your stance in all of this is.

Maybe if I send a gift basket to your next NAMBLA meeting. That might help raise your spirits.

Wow, did you learn the art of the insult from Trump? Keep studying because that was pathetic.

You know I am talking about Obama demonizing Fox News in almost every one of his speeches.

Almost every one of his speeches, huh? Of course you can back that one up with a link. I'll wait. I want to see a link of him demonizing Fox News in "almost every one of his speeches".

Almost every one of his speeches, huh? Of course you can back that one up with a link. I'll wait. I want to see a link of him demonizing Fox News in "almost every one of his speeches".

Yes you will wait.

I am not going to waste my time proving something you already know happened.

Your hatred of Trump hasn't affected your memory of Obama, has it?

Yes you will wait.

I am not going to waste my time proving something you already know happened.

Your hatred of Trump hasn't affected your memory of Obama, has it?

In other words, you lied.

No, I don't know that it "happened" as you falsely claim for 2 reasons. One, I'm not a fan of Obama's like you apparently are, and never memorized every single speech he gave in the last 15 years since most people heard of him. Secondly, I know your post is a lie and so does anyone else who reads it and isn't riddled with the dishonesty gene.

Post at least one link to Obama calling Fox News the "enemy of the people". That should narrow it down in your memory bank.

I'm happy that you think Fox is a conspiracy theory pusher and MSNBC and CNN are not. Always good for a laugh. I will concede that MSNBC has improved its ratings WITH its conspiracy theories over the last year or so. But we'll see if that holds up as those conspiracy theories, all built pretty much out of thin air, start collapsing and exposing the absurdity of it all. If it doesn't collapse, then good for them. They really have benefited from the dumbing down of America and I can't blame them for capitalizing on that even though they are partially to blame for it.

I dunno any other network that had a talking head that had the owner of kim dot com on and continued to push his bull**** despite the family of Seth Rich and fox news begging people to stop pushing the conspiracy theory that Hannity pushed.

Could just as easily be that CNN wants to debate "both sides" of issues that do not have a second side, like whether climate change is real, whether tRump is Putin's little bitch, whether black lives matter, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if they played the "both sides of the issue" game with anti-vaxxers, either.

PLEASE let us know when they decide the "debate both sides". Your selection of "one-sided" issues clearly shows why you folks are losing this discussion. Until you recognize that there are two sides, you will always be a "divider".

I hate having to explain this so often, because it seems so painfully obvious, but oh well.

Popularity does not equate to who is doing the best reporting or who is most accurate, or who is least biased. The most popular shows, far and away, on both MSNBC and Fox are the most biased. The most popular radio talk shows are insanely biased, like Limbaugh and Hannity.

Maybe Fox news it very popular because they report fair and accurate news with no bias and a lot of people want to watch that. But, given the most popular shows and the facts that we know about the network, like them refusing to report breaking news like the hush money payoffs and the trump tower meeting, it's much more likely that Fox news is the most popular because there are more people that want to be spoon fed conservatively slanted news.
" least biased" does not in any way describe CNN , noe MSNBC for that matter, We've already heard your position on Fox, so don't waste bandwidth on your canned response about them.

Their ridiculously poor ratings are indicative about what, IYO?

I'm afraid you answered her too well. Watch, she won't understand it. (It's gotta be a woman, no man would wear a ***** hat.)

Right wingers act like this is a good thing. All it does is show where the real bias is, Fox news,and it shows that right wingers flock to the news source that feeds them bull****. shows they are the ones who believe in bull**** and fake news.

Meanwhile liberals go to all the other news networks or printed publications, that's why ratings aren't through the roof. There are many places to get news. Fox news is not one of them. They just peddle lies for the rich to dupe the idiots who watch.

and this shows on these forums where liberals actually have fact, logic and reasoning and right winger do nothing but make dumb statements and one liners, then deflect.

Complete clowns these people are

Liberals act like there's nothing wrong with being in the tank for a political party while claiming to be journalists.

Not sure it is that extreme, but it seems that many who watch cable news are older white guys who trend conservative. Thus FOX (and its foxy lady staff) will tend to have greater success with that demographic.
The "foxy ladies", as you call them, have more journalistic chops than any of the dweebs on the MSM channels. Fox is where half the nation goes to get the news, because they KNOW they won't get anything from the other channels.

CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates April Cable Ratings

Crap News Network suffers from TDS... poor leftist fools attempting to undo a presidential election by selling lies by omission isn't working for them.

stitched-mouth.jpg

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why anti-Trump CNN's ratings have fallen to the gutter. They lie morning, noon and night. They purposely leave out context and peddle :bs.
I totally support their first amendment rights, and I reserve the right to say they deserve their crappy ratings.
They earned it. :lol:

Why Lying By Omission Is Just As Hurtful And Damaging To Relationships

The truth wins all the time.

You nailed it. if Trump can be associated in even the most tangential way our friends on the left automatically oppose it. I sometimes thing if he came out for Medicare for All and free college the entire left wing would suffer from whiplash from changing their positions so quickly. Pelosi and Schumer would spontaneously combust.

Yeah well, so would I.

Not as bad as the 8 years of BS about the birther lies and nonsense about Obama.. Still believe he was a Muslim terrorist? lol

Oh my, he's on the ropes! Obama? Birther?Muslim? Terrorist? He's grasping, but he's down for the count!

You want to play this little game with me, AlbqOwl? Fine, it is my OPINION that the Moon is made of Swiss cheese. By your own standard I expect you to prove that it is not.

I expect that if he disagreed with you, he would, but in this case, most rational observers would agree with you. Now, by your own standards, since you disagree with the opinionstated, it's YOUR responsibility to disprove.

:yawn:

I get it. To you people, facts and opinions are one and the same. That's why tRump can lie through his teeth and you people just take his word as irrefutable gospel.

Based on your post, you clearly DON'T "get it". Not a true fact in it. Lots of opinions, none of which are worthy of discussion, other than to say they are wrong.

I dunno any other network that had a talking head that had the owner of kim dot com on and continued to push his bull**** despite the family of Seth Rich and fox news begging people to stop pushing the conspiracy theory that Hannity pushed.

No conspiracy theory on Hannity. Just some theories that have proved to be pretty darn accurate and a few others that it is looking pretty good that they will also be proved to be accurate. When Hannity does get something wrong, he says so.

PLEASE let us know when they decide the "debate both sides". Your selection of "one-sided" issues clearly shows why you folks are losing this discussion. Until you recognize that there are two sides, you will always be a "divider".

Teach the controversy! Alchemy vs chemistry! Dooooo eeet!

No conspiracy theory on Hannity. Just some theories that have proved to be pretty darn accurate and a few others that it is looking pretty good that they will also be proved to be accurate. When Hannity does get something wrong, he says so.

A conspiracy pushed by an internet scam artist was touted non stop by Hannity. I suggest you stop.

Ain't no fail. You have been skewered.

I expect that if he disagreed with you, he would, but in this case, most rational observers would agree with you. Now, by your own standards, since you disagree with the opinionstated, it's YOUR responsibility to disprove.

Based on your post, you clearly DON'T "get it". Not a true fact in it. Lots of opinions, none of which are worthy of discussion, other than to say they are wrong.

Did you have something intelligent to say or are you just going to spew **** as if you knew anything about this subject? Try again, this time with an ounce of intelligence. :coffeepap

Back
Top Bottom