• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN Down Fox most respected

Stinger

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Recall when CNN canned Aaron Brown and install Andersen Cooper as the new savior for the prime 10pm EST slot. Well it just hasn't turned out so well as the rates have FALLEN 38%. Why don't they wise up and try to put on a more balance program? And the news, sorry for the pun, for Air America will lose it's flagship New York station this summer.

As for Fox, it a new poll showed it to be the most trusted news source in America. Sounds like they are living up to their principle of balanced news and balanced views. In fact they were so far ahead of their competition it wasn't even competitive.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/5/6/122755.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, a balanced media is good to have but until the left can find a better more honest way to present itself I believe they will keep losing audience here.

Stinger said:
Recall when CNN canned Aaron Brown and install Andersen Cooper as the new savior for the prime 10pm EST slot. Well it just hasn't turned out so well as the rates have FALLEN 38%. Why don't they wise up and try to put on a more balance program? And the news, sorry for the pun, for Air America will lose it's flagship New York station this summer.

As for Fox, it a new poll showed it to be the most trusted news source in America. Sounds like they are living up to their principle of balanced news and balanced views. In fact they were so far ahead of their competition it wasn't even competitive.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/5/6/122755.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, a balanced media is good to have but until the left can find a better more honest way to present itself I believe they will keep losing audience here.

Hard to take this seriously. An opinion poll cannot tell us if Fox is accurate or deserving of trust. We need facts, perhaps a study like the one done that showed Fox viewers got the facts wrong much of the time (was that Uof Maryland? I forget.) So, while telling the lie that they are fair and balanced might be effective, it doesn't mean they are or they they present factual and truthful news. Which I should think would matter more. :coffeepap :beatdeadhorse

First off its from Newsmax...... one of the most biased right wing sites on the web.

Other than that, so what if Fox is more respected and has higher rating. Dont mean that trash they call news reporting or editorial reporting is accurate or balanced at all, just means that people either like the style (which at times is very fresh I must say), the right wing views or are tired of the other channels. Another thing that comes into question is who watches the news? Do right wingers watch the news more than lefties and hence any right wing rag that promotes thier ideas of the world would get more viewers (and the same goes for lefties).

The most scary part is the influence Fox has on certain parts of the population in forming and influencing thier views and cutting said people off from alternative views or even reality. I mean come on.. when more Fox News people belived that Saddam was behind 9/11 than any other part of the population, then there is a serious problem.

I dont know if Fox News is the kind of news the future holds, but if it is, then we are doomed to having news channels send the news we like and promote the views we like and that does not mean its the truth. It only means the population gets dumber and more ignorant about the world around them and that is the way a dictator can control the population. Look at the USSR, Nazi Germany and so on.

I am just glad that Europe has the BBC and other independant news channels and papers that still hold the truth above party loyality.

The question is when will Fox suffer the same ridicule for its mistakes as CBS and others have for thiers.

BigDog said:
Hard to take this seriously. An opinion poll cannot tell us if Fox is accurate or deserving of trust.

Well who is best to tell us that? How about people who watch the news who is exactly who was polled. And that is the purpose of the poll to tell us who the people trust the most to give the more accurate news and FOX beat the competitions by a long shot.

We need facts............

You got some, if you have a poll which contradicts this one then post it.

You say we need facts when all you posted was baseless assertion.

PeteEU said:
First off its from Newsmax...... one of the most biased right wing sites on the web.

First off you start off with hyperbole which ignores the facts the submitted. Obviously since you can't discount their reporting you don't have much left to offer.

Other than that, so what if Fox is more respected and has higher rating.

Yeah nah nah nah......so what?

Well big what, it shows the judgement of the people, that's a big what.

Dont mean that trash they call news reporting or editorial reporting is accurate or balanced at all,

Which obviously people do so more than they do ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, LAT, and EVERYONE else.

just means that people either like the style

:rofl oh it's just "style". Go read the article, it's not about style it;s about content.

The most scary part is the influence Fox has on certain parts of the population in forming and influencing thier views and cutting said people off from alternative views or even reality.

As opposed to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, LAT, and all the liberal "rags" as you put it. Why is a network that puts on both views more scary than the bias'd networks and major papers on the liberal side?

I mean come on.. when more Fox News people belived that Saddam was behind 9/11 than any other part of the population, then there is a serious problem.

Cite the poll and the specific question.

I dont know if Fox News is the kind of news the future holds, but if it is, then we are doomed to having news channels send the news we like and promote the views we like and that does not mean its the truth.

IF that is true then why so I see so such a diverse number of views on FOX? Why do they give as many liberals and Democrats as voice as they do Republican and Conservative, why are all their news panels balance as oppose to the 4 to 1 we see on the other networks?

It only means the population gets dumber and more ignorant about the world around them and that is the way a dictator can control the population. Look at the USSR, Nazi Germany and so on.

So I guess you think you are smarter than most? When you don't have the fact just call the other side stupid. That's your intellectual debate here?

I am just glad that Europe has the BBC and other independant news channels and papers that still hold the truth above party loyality.

And Hyperbole?

The question is when will Fox suffer the same ridicule for its mistakes as CBS and others have for thiers.

Oh if they pull the same stunts as 60 Minutes and Dateline I'm sure they will. The question is would they in the first place.

And I see you totally ignored the failure of CNN to stop it's disasterous fall in the ratings, losing to FOX. Are those just the stupid people who are switching over?

Stinger said:
Well who is best to tell us that? How about people who watch the news who is exactly who was polled. And that is the purpose of the poll to tell us who the people trust the most to give the more accurate news and FOX beat the competitions by a long shot.

People once thought the world was flat and that the sun and planets revolved around the earth. Opinion can never tell you facts. It can only tell you what people believe. And they elected Bush :doh , so that tells you what they know. ;)

BigDog said:
People once thought the world was flat and that the sun and planets revolved around the earth.

Sort of like people used to watch and believe ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN gave them accurate unbias'd news.

Opinion can never tell you facts.

Againm which is why FOX is outdoing the other sources, they give the unbias'd facts along with opposing opinion.

It can only tell you what people believe. And they elected Bush :doh , so that tells you what they know. ;)

That Gore and Kerry would have been disasters and because the got the accurate story about both on FOX.............

Stinger said:
Sort of like people used to watch and believe ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN gave them accurate unbias'd news.

Againm which is why FOX is outdoing the other sources, they give the unbias'd facts along with opposing opinion.

That Gore and Kerry would have been disasters and because the got the accurate story about both on FOX.............

Actually, the news portion of Fox reports the very same news ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN reports. But because they recognized a market who wanted spin with that news, they present a distinctly biased programing to attrack those viewers. So, what viewers want is a news source that is biased, but towards their particular bias.

Again, it is logical to think an opinion poll can give you facts. If you keep with that belief, I'll have to start worrying about you. ;)

BigDog said:
Actually, the news portion of Fox reports the very same news ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN reports.

Well that is not exactly true, sometimes they report news which the others do not report and do so with a more balanced presentation of the facts behind the news.

BigDog said:
But because they recognized a market who wanted spin with that news, they present a distinctly biased programing to attrack those viewers.

And you can give us an example of this spin? Did you ever consider that perhaps their audience finds them more accurate and therefore more trustworthy, just as the poll indicated? Quite frankly I believe most people interested in the news don't want spin and misrepresentation in thier news and are turned off by it. The problem with the left is that they are so used to having the news spun to the left they don't recognize balanced reporting and expect the news to trash the Republicans and praise the Democrats, but more and more that is changing.

So, what viewers want is a news source that is biased, but towards their particular bias.

I see no evidence of that at all. Cite the bias in the news reporting at FOX.

Again, it is logical to think an opinion poll can give you facts.

Not fact but the opinion of those polled and in this case that opinion is that FOX is more trustworthy. That in view of the fact that the others are lossing viewer/listeners/readers to FOX indicates this also. Are these opinions based on fact? I have no reason to believe otherwise.

If you keep with that belief, I'll have to start worrying about you.

Spare me.

Stinger said:
Well that is not exactly true, sometimes they report news which the others do not report and do so with a more balanced presentation of the facts behind the news.

Not really. All news sources throw in some fluff to appease their specific audiences, so does Fox. But they are hardly balanced. Instead they present a false front with weak liberals matched against stronger conservatives, but most of that isn't the news. It is instead the trappings to appease their intended audience.

Stinger said:
And you can give us an example of this spin? Did you ever consider that perhaps their audience finds them more accurate and therefore more trustworthy, just as the poll indicated? Quite frankly I believe most people interested in the news don't want spin and misrepresentation in thier news and are turned off by it. The problem with the left is that they are so used to having the news spun to the left they don't recognize balanced reporting and expect the news to trash the Republicans and praise the Democrats, but more and more that is changing.

Sure, see Brit Hume any time. On Fox Sunday he repeated commits two logical fallacies that he knows are false (he has to he is educated). He does this because he knows it plays to his intended audience and he wants viewers. Any intelligent viewer knows there is no way to spin anything if you listen carefully. How many died today in Iraq is a number, no spin required. Only the ability to add. But Fox viewers want someone to tell them something good. So, Fox reports the number, as all do, but provides something to feel good, like putting the war to music. Really quite sad for anyone who likes hard news to watch.

Stinger said:
I see no evidence of that at all. Cite the bias in the news reporting at FOX.

Putting the war to music? :doh

Stinger said:
Not fact but the opinion of those polled and in this case that opinion is that FOX is more trustworthy. That in view of the fact that the others are lossing viewer/listeners/readers to FOX indicates this also. Are these opinions based on fact? I have no reason to believe otherwise.

I noticed you use the word believe. I also notice no desire to seek fact, just an opinion that matches yours. So, when discussing issues with you, correct me if I am wrong, but you will give opinion the same credence as fact? Seriously?

Stinger said:
Spare me.

I'm a good Chrisitan, so it is no burdent to worry about you. ;)

There is an obvious problem with this. The target audience for Fox is Conservatives who tend to be older and television watchers. Younger, more liberal people, tend to get their news from the internet, when they get news. They do not watch televised news programs as much, so of course the ratings will be higher for Fox. Also, older conservatives tend too watch more television in general and younger people tend to be out going to school or work. I wonder what the results would be if this same poll were done for internet news sites?

I think this is another example of NewsMax.com cherry picking their stories to fit their agenda.

:rofl
alex said:
There is an obvious problem with this. The target audience for Fox is Conservatives who tend to be older and television watchers. Younger, more liberal people, tend to get their news from the internet, when they get news. They do not watch televised news programs as much, so of course the ratings will be higher for Fox. Also, older conservatives tend too watch more television in general and younger people tend to be out going to school or work. I wonder what the results would be if this same poll were done for internet news sites?

I think this is another example of NewsMax.com cherry picking their stories to fit their agenda.

Well, as the old saying goes, "If you're not a liberal when you're young, you're cold, and if you're not a conservative when you're older, you're a fool. That said, I read somewhere where more Democrats watch Fox news, then it's closet competition, CNN. Sure, most young people are anti-establishment, but who cares, they don't know what the hell they're talking about most times anyway. People who are concerned with politics watch the news, period, it matters little their political leanings, and the majority watch Fox, and some on the left can't stand that fact, lol.

alex said:

I thought they got it from John Stewart? :thinking :2funny:

First off you start off with hyperbole which ignores the facts the submitted. Obviously since you can't discount their reporting you don't have much left to offer.

I am not ignoring any facts at all, all I am stating that the source of this revelation you chose is biased as hell and is known for cherry picking its news to suit its own agenda.

Yeah nah nah nah......so what?

Well big what, it shows the judgement of the people, that's a big what.

Does it? now all of a sudden TV news is the only news source out there? All it shows is that Fox has more viewers than CNN in the US. It does not take into account things like who watches TV news and who do not. All that poll is good for is bumping up the price of commericals on Fox, nothing more nothing less.

As opposed to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, LAT, and all the liberal "rags" as you put it. Why is a network that puts on both views more scary than the bias'd networks and major papers on the liberal side?

Because Fox News does NOT put on both views, thats the problem. It simulates putting on both views but always promotes a right wing view over anything else and goes out of its way to demonize any other views. That is not fair and balanced. And they dont even try to hide it.. look at Hanity and Comes... the good looking right winger and that odd looking soft spoken so called liberal.. that theme goes on and on in all of Fox News. Liberals get hammered for thier views, they get asked very tough questions and are often cut off (O'Rielly is good at that). Conservatives get thier views across with zero "hard questions" and often without interruptions.

Cite the poll and the specific question.

Was a report done in 2003.

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/p...security_bt/102.php?nid=&id=&pnt=102&lb=brusc

Those who primarily watch Fox News are significantly more likely to have misperceptions, while those who primarily listen to NPR or watch PBS are significantly less likely.

This alone should be a warning sign that somethings wrong with Fox News.

IF that is true then why so I see so such a diverse number of views on FOX? Why do they give as many liberals and Democrats as voice as they do Republican and Conservative, why are all their news panels balance as oppose to the 4 to 1 we see on the other networks?

Do you even watch the other networks? Republicans are at least 50% of the political interviews if not more. On Fox the Republicans are way over the 50%. The 4 to 1 accusation need to be proven.. link plz.

Oh if they pull the same stunts as 60 Minutes and Dateline I'm sure they will. The question is would they in the first place.

They do often, but no one calls them on it. O'Rielly is espcially good at it. Using debunked studies that catter to his homophobic, anti abortion, nationalistic views is almost standard thing.. and beware he will send Fox security after you if you call him on it. Talk about a jackass. And dont come with the sorry line that he is a commentator crap.. he represents Fox News and its views period, else they would not let him promote his bullshit on the air.

During the last election Fox was caught in making stuff up about Kerry and nothing happened.. they said it was a mistake, a laugh.. and yet when CBS was caught getting a story wrong (and yes they were duped and did not make up a story) about the US president on a very serious matter.. they were hammered by Fox and conservatives.

I dont know what you watch, read or hear, but I watch CNN International, Euronews, BBC24 and BBCWorld, Sky News, CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox News on a daily basis and CBS, NBC and ABC news if I cant sleep (they send it past midnight over here). I also read several newspapers and listen to BBC world service news on my local music station.. Add to that web sites and blogs that are surfed during breaks.. Who gets the more balanced view.. me or someone who solely watches Fox News?

PeteEU said:

Actually if you had bothered to look newsmax was just referencing the bbc.
I do not trust newsmax either so I had to look for myself.
Thanks for the laugh.

Fox, BBC, Al Jazeera most trusted: poll

"Asked to name the news source they most trusted, without any prompting, 59 percent of Egyptians said Al Jazeera, 52 percent of Brazilians said Rede Globo, 32 percent of Britons said the BBC, 22 percent of Germans said ARD and 11 percent of Americans said Fox News, each leading their respective nations.

The most trusted news brands globally were the BBC, Britain's publicly funded broadcaster, and CNN, which is owned by the world's biggest media conglomerate, Time Warner Inc.. "

Stinger said:

Pew Research Center did a study a year ago on how informed people were depending on their primary source of news. Those who primarily got their news from NPR were by far the most informed and held the least number of missconceptions. Those who got their news from Fox News, were the least in formed and held the most number of missconceptions. This was attributed to the fact that Fox New's evening line up is mostly opinionated shows instead of just broadcast news. Unfortunately, those who watch Hannity or O'Reilly actually believe they are getting news and not just entertainment.

Actually if you had bothered to look newsmax was just referencing the bbc.
I do not trust newsmax either so I had to look for myself.
Thanks for the laugh.

No I did not bother looking at Newsmax because I had already read the study on the BBC website and other websites on the day it was published.

I did not say I did not belive the study, on the contrary I do.

I said, so what that Fox is more "respected" and has more viewers in the US. Stinger posted it as some kind of revelation, well it aint. Fox has had more viewers than CNN and anyone else for a long time and hence of course more people would respect Fox than anyone else as the difference in viewership I belive is rather large. Add to that the loyalty many conservatives have to Fox News and you have a larger portion of "respect". Plus the fact that Fox so far has not been hit by any big scandal such as CBS and CNN have been.

Its an interresting study no doubt but there are really not any big suprises. That the BBC is the most respected world wide is not a shocker as it has the biggest reach and network of journalists by far.

Frankly I believe in what Micheal Savage says about CNN and it should be renames TNN (Taliban News Network). I believe that Fox News if fair and balanced.

Mixed View said:
Frankly I believe in what Micheal Savage says about CNN and it should be renames TNN (Taliban News Network). I believe that Fox News if fair and balanced.

I believe that anyone who listens to Michael Savage is not very balanced.

Fox is fair, but certainly not balanced, they tilt to the right, but so what, every other network tilts to the left, so them just being here, gives the MSM the balance they so desperately need. They have great ratings for this very reason, the MSM had "left" half of America behind a long time ago, and the founder of this news network was a brilliant man. He could see this, and he made a very smart, and very profitable decision, and it has been very successful, and given folks another outlet, another side of the story, their side.

So I don't respect anyone who just bashes Fox, for doing what the MSM has done for years, and that's pick a side.:roll:

FOX, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC-----they all have a couple things in common-----they are part of big giant corporations, and they all suck. Some may suck more than others depending on your political stance.

They also have another thing in common-----all the colors, graphics, music, and even the news anchor outfits are all based on sociological studies----which is why they all look so similar. Probably the biggest thing thaey have in common is their need to pull in viewers for ad revenue. The News is always about the almighty dollar. As soon a FOX hit it big in the rating you had a bunch of copycat efforts to make the other news outlets more like FOX. All of a sudden you have FOX-Lite, where all news outlets get someone from each side off an argument, let them yell it out (no matter how many lies have been told) , and then call it fair and balanced. Or the most trusted News source.

I personally believed The Administration was "Hands Off", when it came down to any real media criticism for the way The President and his crew were running things after 9/11. Since Katrina, loyalty to the almighty dollar has kind of put a damper on the previous glowing coverage.

If you think the Media is Biased against the President, just imagine if his name were Gore. The mistakes commited by GW would have generated impeachment talk a long time ago if it were Gore making them. When I think of all the Wag the Dog stuff that was encouraged when we went into Kosovo or lobbed some Cruise Missles at a bad guy, I can imagine what He would have gone through if he had wanted to invade Iraq.

Deegan said:
Fox is fair, but certainly not balanced, they tilt to the right, but so what, every other network tilts to the left, so them just being here, gives the MSM the balance they so desperately need. They have great ratings for this very reason, the MSM had "left" half of America behind a long time ago, and the founder of this news network was a brilliant man. He could see this, and he made a very smart, and very profitable decision, and it has been very successful, and given folks another outlet, another side of the story, their side.

So I don't respect anyone who just bashes Fox, for doing what the MSM has done for years, and that's pick a side.:roll:

The reason why Fox's ratings are so high is that:

1. It does tilt to the right. Not in its reporting, but more in its talking heads.

2. People who go home at night and do nothing but watch the news are generally older social conservatives looking to either:

A. Find some whipping post to get super angry about like:
-Same Sex Marriage
-"War on Christmas"
-"Liberal Secularist war on Christians"
-The personal failings of Democrats
-Anything that someone could somehow blame on Bill Clinton.
-Anything done by environmentalists
-Any kind of Hillary Clinton scare one could contrive.

Or.

B. They want something to make them feel better about being one of the few Americans who think that President Bush is actually doing a good job like:
-Its not that President Bush is a bad president, its just that the media hates him and wants to make him look bad.
-Despite what anyone on earth would tell you, the war in Iraq is actually going very well.

Now, the rest of us, those of us actual normal well adjusted people under the age of 70, have better things to do with our lives than to work all day and then come home and watch Fox New's prime time lineup of Right Wing hatemongers, like:

A. We work late a lot, so when we get home, we just eat and go to bed.

B. We have yard work to do and a never ending list of chores around the house.

C. We are out having a beer with friends.

D. We are watching the few shows on T.V. that we do like watching like Lost, Big Love, or The Sopranos.

E. We are out running or biking, or some other activity to stay in shape so we can take backpacking or canoe trips on our weekends.

F. We are spending time with our families and kids instead of sitting in front of the T.V. all day.

G. If we do actually turn on the news, its usually the 10:00 PM local news and then only for the local weather so we can plan A - F.

Half of this country is conservative to one degree or another and half is liberal to one degree or another. While those overweight red states (statistically they are more overweight than blue states) are sitting in front of the TV all night watching reality shows and their favorite hatemonger on Fox News, the rest of us are out actually living life. I have one TV in our house, I and those like me don't want to spend my life in front of it. The people who do seem to want to watch Fox News and what ever reality trash is on TV have no problem waisting their lives in front of a TV.

SouthernDemocrat said:
The reason why Fox's ratings are so high is that:

1. It does tilt to the right. Not in its reporting, but more in its talking heads.

2. People who go home at night and do nothing but watch the news are generally older social conservatives looking to either:

A. Find some whipping post to get super angry about like:
-Same Sex Marriage
-"War on Christmas"
-"Liberal Secularist war on Christians"
-The personal failings of Democrats
-Anything that someone could somehow blame on Bill Clinton.
-Anything done by environmentalists
-Any kind of Hillary Clinton scare one could contrive.

Or.

B. They want something to make them feel better about being one of the few Americans who think that President Bush is actually doing a good job like:
-Its not that President Bush is a bad president, its just that the media hates him and wants to make him look bad.
-Despite what anyone on earth would tell you, the war in Iraq is actually going very well.

Now, the rest of us, those of us actual normal well adjusted people under the age of 70, have better things to do with our lives than to work all day and then come home and watch Fox New's prime time lineup of Right Wing hatemongers, like:

A. We work late a lot, so when we get home, we just eat and go to bed.

B. We have yard work to do and a never ending list of chores around the house.

C. We are out having a beer with friends.

D. We are watching the few shows on T.V. that we do like watching like Lost, Big Love, or The Sopranos.

E. We are out running or biking, or some other activity to stay in shape so we can take backpacking or canoe trips on our weekends.

F. We are spending time with our families and kids instead of sitting in front of the T.V. all day.

G. If we do actually turn on the news, its usually the 10:00 PM local news and then only for the local weather so we can plan A - F.

Half of this country is conservative to one degree or another and half is liberal to one degree or another. While those overweight red states (statistically they are more overweight than blue states) are sitting in front of the TV all night watching reality shows and their favorite hatemonger on Fox News, the rest of us are out actually living life. I have one TV in our house, I and those like me don't want to spend my life in front of it. The people who do seem to want to watch Fox News and what ever reality trash is on TV have no problem waisting their lives in front of a TV.

LOL, that's the most ridiculous load of crap I have ever read on this site, congrats!:rofl

BigDog said:
Hard to take this seriously. An opinion poll cannot tell us if Fox is accurate or deserving of trust. We need facts, perhaps a study like the one done that showed Fox viewers got the facts wrong much of the time (was that Uof Maryland? I forget.) So, while telling the lie that they are fair and balanced might be effective, it doesn't mean they are or they they present factual and truthful news. Which I should think would matter more. :coffeepap :beatdeadhorse
A university being fair and balanced with a poll? Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....... Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody knows that universities and colleges are chock full of liberals.

But you are correct about opinion polls being inaccurate. I'll give ya that much.

Deegan said:
LOL, that's the most ridiculous load of crap I have ever read on this site, congrats!:rofl

Granted, I was being particularly smart assed. Just the same, I will stand by my core point. A higher percentage of right wingers watch the news at night than liberals. Those right wingers of course want news with a conservative tilt. They also have an affinity for wedge issues. Fox news and its conservative commentators, certainly fit the bill there. That is why Fox News has higher ratings than other news networks. It does not mean that all the other networks have a liberal bias either. It just means that many conservatives seem to enjoy watching or listening to hatemongers like O'Reilly and Hannity. This is also evidenced by the popularity of right wing talk radio and hosts like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Savage. The same kind of people who listen to guys like Limbaugh and Hannity get them angry about gays, liberals, democrats, feminists, environmentalists etc. during the day, are the same people who watch guys like O'Reily and Hannity get them angry about gays, liberals, democrats, feminists, environmentalists etc. In that regard, Fox News has a winning formula.

Back
Top Bottom