• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN Calls Election a Runaway Landslide Win for Biden.

There isn't really any reason for Democrats to waste their time voting since Biden and the entire Democratic ticket is going to win by an unprecedented landslide.

Why should they endanger their lives with near certain covid-19 death by leaving their houses to vote or mail in a ballot when the outcome of the election is already known anyway? Are they suicidal and just want to dies a horrible disease death for nothing?

That is why we all voted in advance....

And Obama unfroze it.

Without authorization

In unmarked bills

With nobodies knowledge
You're gonna need a source for those fat ones.

No, we can't predict the exact outcome of this election, but nearly every poll has Biden up significantly and most polls have the democrats likely to take the senate too. So while no one can predict the exact outcome the most likely outcome based on the evidence we all have access to is that there will be a new President and a new majority leader in the Senate as well.
As I have written here, at this point in time-and its getting very late for a significant change-I would rather be in Biden's position than that of the jackass, overall.

I guess the surprise of 2016 wasn't instructive then. I'm prepared to be surprised.

Possibly the reason is given the prospect of losing, some people like to celebrate victory in advance to assure they had a victory celebration even if losing.

I guess they should all drink up then.

After 2016, I just don't know why anybody would venture to prophesy.

so higher taxes on productive people
getting rid of the Trump tax cuts
3% tax on your home
pushing corporations out of the USA
gun bans
You need to learn how to read. You'll be able to play with your toy guns all you want. Higher taxes for people making more than $400K only.

You asked and I provided answers. You don't like the answers, that's fine but don't twist the words into Fox News lies which is what your post does.

I'm okay with your position (but I'd say Israel has a way to go to get to good-faith negotiations as well). What I'm not okay with is the idea that djt deserves a Nobel prize or some other recognition that he brought peace to the Middle East. Ask the Kurds how that's going for them.

Israel has AT LEAST as far to go as the Palestinians as regards an attitude change.
I read a book called "My Promised Land" by Ari Shavit, an Israeli. It outlines the outrageous methods that the country of Israel has used to usurp land that has belonged to Palestinians for generations. The problem with the Palestinians proving ownership of that land is that there is no readily available documentation that its theirs-even though families have lived there for a very long time. As I recall the only documentation that the Israelis accept is some archaic treaty from about a hundred years ago with Turkey which originally owned the land. Of course, no one has a copy of the deed to their land now. The Israelis change building codes as an excuse to demolish homes that the Palestinians have lived in for decades. Its all very very outrageous, even for Jewish man such as myself. If someone came to demolish my house and then claim it belongs to them I would probably want to kill them too!

None of my family are selfish loser Trump supporters who only care about themselves. I noticed some more Trump supporters passed away over the weekend locally, I'll celebrate those losers passing away tonight.

You mean they are so selfish they aren't voting for Xi Jinping's employee instead of their own family's and the USA's interests?

I guess the surprise of 2016 wasn't instructive then. I'm prepared to be surprised.

It's a far different situation in 2020 than in 2016. Trump was an unknown politically as how he would run a presidency and now his neptosim, incompetent, corruption, lying, authoritarian supporting, twitter tantrumming, lack of taking personal responsibility (it's always someone else's fault) and dictator ass kissing is well known.

You have to admit that 2016 was an anomaly. Its not often that the pollsters miss like that. In fact, they weren't really far off as far as the popular vote goes. Its the local state polls that they failed to pay proper attention to.
They won't make that mistake again.
If the jackass is still behind by five or more points in a week its over. Take it to the bank.

Israel has AT LEAST as far to go as the Palestinians as regards an attitude change.
I read a book called "My Promised Land" by Ari Shavit, an Israeli. It outlines the outrageous methods that the country of Israel has used to usurp land that has belonged to Palestinians for generations. The problem with the Palestinians proving ownership of that land is that there is no readily available documentation that its theirs-even though families have lived there for a very long time. As I recall the only documentation that the Israelis accept is some archaic treaty from about a hundred years ago with Turkey which originally owned the land. Of course, no one has a copy of the deed to their land now. The Israelis change building codes as an excuse to demolish homes that the Palestinians have lived in for decades. Its all very very outrageous, even for Jewish man such as myself. If someone came to demolish my house and then claim it belongs to them I would probably want to kill them too!
I agree. If Israel continues its current path, they will become a religious apartheid state. I don't believe America can continue to support them if they go that route.

You need to learn how to read. You'll be able to play with your toy guns all you want. Higher taxes for people making more than $400K only.

You asked and I provided answers. You don't like the answers, that's fine but don't twist the words into Fox News lies which is what your post does.
you're lying. Biden wants to impose other programs that will jack up taxes. And I do make more than 400K a year. Toy guns-shows how stupid the anti gun left is. We should compare educations and reading skills

you're lying. Biden wants to impose other programs that will jack up taxes. And I do make more than 400K a year. Toy guns-shows how stupid the anti gun left is. We should compare educations and reading skills

Don’t forget SATs!

😆

I pay what I am supposed to pay and when taxes are raised, I'll pay more and not whine like a little bitch like Trump supporters do. You can celebrate my death all you want, it makes no difference to me. You are nothing to me and I've made clear how I feel about Trump supporters.
well if you care so much about the government getting more money, why aren't you giving it more?

well if you care so much about the government getting more money, why aren't you giving it more?

Nope I’ll continue he to make it so you have to as well. Hope you enjoy president Biden you trump supporters deserve him.

Maybe that whole 10% lead thing led me astray.

Pointing out a candidate is 10% more likely to win an election is hardly declaring a winner.

why would a fascist want a society where even those who oppose him can freely acquire arms?

Because the so-called freedom protectors with guns side with the fascists, and against protestors.

Posters like La Lune think a fascist is anyone that doesn't believe the same way as La Lune believes.:rolleyes: The opposite is actually true.

No, I think fascists are fascist. I never called the Bush Admin fascist.

Because the so-called freedom protectors with guns side with the fascists, and against protestors.
you are merely lying. few people who own guns and oppose violent protestors are "fascists"

Nope I’ll continue he to make it so you have to as well. Hope you enjoy president Biden you trump supporters deserve him.
Many left-wingers are wealth vandals. They want the government to take wealth from others, to slake their envy

Many left-wingers are wealth vandals. They want the government to take wealth from others, to slake their envy

Yep, I'm sure you are going to be suffering so bad that you will find a way to weather a Biden presidency just like you did an Obama presidency to be exactly where you are today. Sorry, save your whining for someone who gives a shit about you because I don't.

Yep, I'm sure you are going to be suffering so bad that you will find a way to weather a Biden presidency just like you did an Obama presidency to be exactly where you are today. Sorry, save your whining for someone who gives a shit about you because I don't.

all that hate is good to see. Your attitude is a perfect representative of what the Biden candidacy represents.

Back
Top Bottom