• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN Calls Election a Runaway Landslide Win for Biden.

Well, let's see ho9w close they come.

2020 Presidential Election Polls
Updated 2:38 PM ET, Thu Oct 22, 2020
National Polling

Select a State

AlaskaArizonaCaliforniaConnecticutFloridaGeorgiaIowaKentuckyMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMontanaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTennesseeTexasVirginiaWisconsin

CNN POLL OF POLLS AS OF 10/22/20
The CNN Poll of Polls tracks the average poll result in the race for president between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden. The poll of polls includes the most recent polls which meet CNN’s CNN’s standards for reporting and which measure the views of registered or likely voters. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.
POLLING AVERAGE
...LOL!!!!!!

We both know if I post a dozen examples and even as many as 10,000 or more in some instances it wouldn't change your opinion on anything.
How many years how many elections do we hear this very thing from the republicans? Voter fraud and study after study finds very little to support the claims.

Okay, then make yourself a big ol pot of coffee on election night (or whichever month we actually learn the results of the election).

Coffee may not be the best idea, if American truly is insane enough to legitimately elect him again, may not wanna stay up all that late...

Maybe keep some rohypnol handy so you can knock yourself out and for a brief part of the next morning, forget almost half the country are certified mentally retarded.

Coffee may not be the best idea, if American truly is insane enough to legitimately elect him again, maybe keep some rohypnol handy so you can knock yourself out and for a brief part of the next morning, forget almost half the country are certified mentally retarded.
I think that our election system is damaged/broken. If Trump wins in 2020, it will be for a similar reason to 2016 - because he cheated and gamed the broken system.
And note that I consider voter roll purging, restricting or moving polling locations, and other methods Republicans have been using to suppress the vote cheating.

I think that our election system is damaged/broken. If Trump wins in 2020, it will be for a similar reason to 2016 - because he cheated and gamed the broken system.
And note that I consider voter roll purging, restricting or moving polling locations, and other methods Republicans have been using to suppress the vote cheating.

Trump supporters are authoritarians are heart.

He could rape a 10 year old girl and they would be like "Yeah well, she's clearly a globalist trying to hurt Trump, what's her evidence? What was she wearing? Does she look older than she is".

There's nothing he can't do, we've learned this.

If you can show me solid evidence that, say...2500 mail-in ballots were fraudulently filled out and submitted in a given locality or state, I'll definitely believe it's an issue.

I don't think that evidence exists or will exist.
There is no way to know that until after the election - if ever. What can be shown is dozens and dozens of instances of mail ballots being thrown away in this election that has been discovered. In the Democratic Primary the totals known are well over 100,000, I think that even in just one state. But I get tired of looking up the same stuff over and over again - since there is no reason.

I was an election judge in a Democratic Primary under the old system. What surprised me was how easily I could have cast hundreds or more ballots in a way I could not be caught - and even if I was the votes would still count since there is no way to know which votes to eliminate. But I had no incentive to do so.

Election divisions do have incentive. Those are partisan political positions. For they and their management staff their side has to win the election - or they are out of a job. If they want a promotion within that party structure, your precinct or county hugely winning is a plus - and we see how fired up people are. Are people who riot, protest, do car and boat parades - willing to merely fill out ballots so their side wins - with they all thinking it is the end of the world if their side doesn't?

Explain to me what stops election fraud? It now has been ruled it does not matter if the ballot is signed or even if the name signed matches the voter's name. Opposing party poll watchers are NOT allowed to see mail in ballots, NOT allowed to challenge any mail in ballot, and not able to watch the processing or tabulating of the mail in ballots - and anyone can just photocopy them in most stated, not even having a watermark. In many key states, mail in ballots can be received and counted as much as over 2 weeks later, if postmarked by the deadline. Anyone could have a postmark stamp made for about $100 or make it themselves.

I also know from my other political involvement, that every partisan precinct judge has a list of registered. The partisan division has a list of all registered voters - and will know who didn't vote - meaning available. Usually that is 40% to 50% of registered voters. Even if a duplicate to someone who did vote, it just would mean that one wouldn't work. In addition, even if they learned a country election division person or entire department cast 200,000 fraudulent ballots, there would be NO WAY to remove those fraudulent votes from the total since no record may be kept of how a person voted. And they would then know how many votes they need to add to win the state, Congressional office or any local election.

NOW... with that system, explain ANYTHING that prevents massive numbers of fraudulent mail in ballots - and if learned this happened all those votes still count.

I've posted long before this election and without partisan finger pointing, the system of voting is DESIGNED for voter fraud because BOTH parties what to keep the majority where they are - and the majority controls. However, it was never before THIS easy on an industrial scale.

If they wanted to end this, all it ever would have taken is requiring a fingerprint. This has been known for decades. But no one REALLY wants honest elections in partisan jobs - particularly when keeping their job is dependent on winning the election. So nobody in power at any level wants to stop voter fraud. Rather, they want to be the side in control of it.

Trump supporters are authoritarians are heart.

He could rape a 10 year old girl and they would be like "Yeah well, she's clearly a globalist trying to hurt Trump, what's her evidence? What was she wearing? Does she look older than she is".

There's nothing he can't do, we've learned this.
Unless we make him stop, there is almost nothing they won't let him get away with.

mail

PLAY THIS

*************​

- TheLOW

Last edited:
Champagne is overrated. Do a giant rail of coke. Unless you're a coke head, it's going to be the one thing you do in your life that will genuinely mark the occasion as special. Champagne is for lame events like New Years, which would have happened anyway.

Or maybe that holds no appeal for you. Fine. Just do something less lame than champagne.
I don't do coke, I lust like the way it smells.

Sounds like CNN needs to put down the crack pipe.....

Double digits lead at this stage is a definition of a runaway landslide. The matter is settled.

The matter will be settled after the votes are counted or any court cases arising out of it are resolved.

Double digits lead at this stage is a definition of a runaway landslide. The matter is settled.
Sorry to say, that's not how US elections work. Winning by far the most votes doesn't mean you win. It all depends on what a relative handful of people in a few states think. The rest of us have no say.

I wouldn't really put much faith in polls put out by CNN.

We got a week, and then we'll know. Almost there.

QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory.
and there is no assurance at this point that Biden will win. Biden himself says that Trump could win. Let's not count our chickens while they're still eggs. The main thing is to get out and vote, however difficult the Trumpers have made it to do so.
what issues cause you to be a Biden supporter? I keep trying to get Biden faithful to name the issues and most of it is rather nebulous anti Trump nonsense

Give the Devil His/Her due.

CNN has succeeded magnificently in demonizing President Trump and thus contributing to the sensational victory next week for the Honorable Plagiarist Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

I can only hope that CNN reaps what it has sowed.

We know democrats are pro-child sexual abuse so even if the more lurid parts of q are crazy we know the idea democrats are pro-chomo are true.
What the hell? You're joking, right? You're not stupid enough to believe what you wrote? No one is that illiterate and plain dumb.

What the hell? You're joking, right? You're not stupid enough to believe what you wrote? No one is that illiterate and plain dumb.

how many democrats have openly called for Netflix to be prosecuted for cuties ?

We both know if I post a dozen examples and even as many as 10,000 or more in some instances it wouldn't change your opinion on anything.
Translation: I can't prove there is any significant mail-in ballot fraud so I'll punt and curl up in the corner in a fetal position with my thumb in my mouth. You're lies are so easy to expose it's embarrassing. I always feel that posters like you must be purposely lying to get other posters to reply back. No one is dumb enough to believe that there's a hidden army of mail-in ballot forgers who have access to MILLIONS of ballots and the accompanying signatures needed to forge them not to mention the barcodes that come on each ballot and don't forget that every state produces their own ballots - there isn't any national or universal ballot - they all look different...

Ergo, prove to us that where these ballot forgers are working, how they get everyone's signatures and barcodes and how they forge ballots...

how many democrats have openly called for Netflix to be prosecuted for cuties ?
sure, I will throw my hat into that (I am an independent though, so I am not sure I fit your criteria). I don't use netflix anyway

Back
Top Bottom