• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN Calls Election a Runaway Landslide Win for Biden.

code1211

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Well, let's see ho9w close they come.

2020 Presidential Election Polls
Updated 2:38 PM ET, Thu Oct 22, 2020
National Polling

Select a State

AlaskaArizonaCaliforniaConnecticutFloridaGeorgiaIowaKentuckyMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMontanaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTennesseeTexasVirginiaWisconsin

CNN POLL OF POLLS AS OF 10/22/20
The CNN Poll of Polls tracks the average poll result in the race for president between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden. The poll of polls includes the most recent polls which meet CNN’s CNN’s standards for reporting and which measure the views of registered or likely voters. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.
POLLING AVERAGE

National Polling

Select a State

AlaskaArizonaCaliforniaConnecticutFloridaGeorgiaIowaKentuckyMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMontanaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew YorkNorth CarolinaOhioPennsylvaniaSouth CarolinaTennesseeTexasVirginiaWisconsin

The CNN Poll of Polls tracks the average poll result in the race for president between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden. The poll of polls includes the most recent polls which meet CNN’s CNN’s standards for reporting and which measure the views of registered or likely voters. The poll of polls does not have a margin of sampling error.
POLLING AVERAGE

Where do they say "Runaway Landslide Win for Biden?"

National Polling

Select a State

POLLING AVERAGE

LOL!

CNN Calls Election a Runaway Landslide Win for Hillary Clinton
(3 days before the election)

Last edited:
The again, there is a better than even chance for sure that the richest people on earth can drag Joe Biden across the finish lie to defeat George =- and it is possible that Biden might even still be able to remember his own name when that happens.

The again, there is a better than even chance for sure that the richest people on earth can drag Joe Biden across the finish lie to defeat George =- and it is possible that Biden might even still be able to remember his own name when that happens.
And yet it apparently doesn't bother you when djt can't learn anything about qanon in a month...

It's a poll.

The OP did a Rush/Sean on you guys.

Double digits lead at this stage is a definition of a runaway landslide. The matter is settled.

[quietly puts champagne away]
I might actually try some of that, for the first time ever in my life, if it is a landslide in Biden's favor.

And yet it apparently doesn't bother you when djt can't learn anything about qanon in a month...
QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.

QAnon is just a theory, an idea. There is no QAnon organization.

I might actually try some of that, for the first time ever in my life, if it is a landslide in Biden's favor.

Champagne is overrated. Do a giant rail of coke. Unless you're a coke head, it's going to be the one thing you do in your life that will genuinely mark the occasion as special. Champagne is for lame events like New Years, which would have happened anyway.

Or maybe that holds no appeal for you. Fine. Just do something less lame than champagne.

It does have a national.leader
QAnon is a wacky conspiracy theory.
and there is no assurance at this point that Biden will win. Biden himself says that Trump could win. Let's not count our chickens while they're still eggs. The main thing is to get out and vote, however difficult the Trumpers have made it to do so.

Champagne is overrated. Do a giant rail of coke. Unless you're a coke head, it's going to be the one thing you do in your life that will genuinely mark the occasion as special. Champagne is for lame events like New Years, which would have happened anyway.

Or maybe that holds no appeal for you. Fine. Just do something less lame than champagne.
A0911955-171C-408A-B84D-4C7B9BFA875C.jpeg

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against US President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.

QAnon is just a theory, an idea. There is no QAnon organization.
So you're okay with the President's lack of interest in learning about an idea he is asked about? Sounds right.

Based on everything I'm hearing about this election it appears that Biden will win all 50 states and will do so by an average of 15 points. There has been no enthusiasm whatsoever for Donald Trump and the rallies that make it look like he has thousands of attendees are totally made up by FOX news. In the past four years I have discovered that Congress has no responsibility whatsoever for the laws they pass and that the courts have a responsibility to uphold any legislation that is signed into law without regard to the Constitution. Furthermore, the Constitution was created for the sole purpose of preserving the rights of white land owners and to prevent people of color from having any representation, much less any rights, in this nation.

National Polling

Select a State

POLLING AVERAGE

"CNN Calls Election a Runaway Landslide Win for Biden"
Well, of course they would. How is this any sort of a surprise?

So you're okay with the President's lack of interest in learning about an idea he is asked about? Sounds right.

The President has an entire country to be concerned with and even the entire world.

When I received an email from someone I know who attached a link to a 2 hour QAnon video, because I knew the person I briefly scanned it for some searchable fact. What I saw was claimed quotes of Mel Gibson. Searching I found this was false. Thus, I discounted everything on the video, about QAnon, and informed my friend it is false and contains clear cut lies. All that took maybe 15 minutes. End of willing to read or listen to anything from QAnon,

In my opinion, only bizarre radical rightwing conspiracists and radical leftwingers desperately fixated on finding boogeymen to study to be terrified of would spend the focus and obvious research time you have on QAnon as one of your boogeymen. Do you watch QAnon videos holding a double barrel shotgun so if you hear a scary noise outside - probably QAnon organizing for a home invasion - you can do as Joe Biden told everyone to do with scary noises: Run outside firing a shotgun off into the dark hoping to hit those scary people coming for you? Evil is always awaiting you just outside your door - and be sure to check all your closets and under your bed - holding your double barrel shotgun tightly when you return - if you ever dare risk near certain covid-19 death by leaving your home.

Just how many thousands of hours have you spent watching QAnon videos and researching on of your boogeymen?

National Polling

Select a State

POLLING AVERAGE
CNN has no journalistic credibility, none. They said the same in 2016 only to have their on air personalities have TDS breakdowns on air. CNN has been a partisan propaganda arm of the democrat party for a while and has been particularly negligent in reporting for the past 10 years. They are totally in the tank for democrats and their extreme left wing. Anyone can see they are willing to do or say anything to help Biden win the election.

Eh, I have no interest in coke.

Or alcohol actually.

Really, the only drug I use is caffeine.

Hmm.

Eh, I have no interest in coke.

Or alcohol actually.

Really, the only drug I use is caffeine.

Hmm.

Okay, then make yourself a big ol pot of coffee on election night (or whichever month we actually learn the results of the election).

Back
Top Bottom