• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN at it again

I'm not making a point. I'm asking you a simple YES or NO question...one you seem reluctant to answer.

I would have thought it to be pretty obvious, one that you could work out for yourself.
Seems that you are challenged in being able to do that.

I would have thought it to be pretty obvious, one that you could work out for yourself.
Seems that you are challenged in being able to do that.

So you opt to dodge and deflect...your prerogative.

So you opt to dodge and deflect...your prerogative.

So back to the posted point, which is: Majority of the media outlets are leftist propaganda.

I'd revise that to state: Majority of the media outlets are leftist political propaganda.

Cited examples were provided where stories which were negative to the leftist political narratives, specifically to the false 'Russian Collusion' meme prominently driven in the media, where there's no 'there' there, ignoring examples of Dem's and Clinton Russian collusion.

Do you have any comment on that?

So back to the posted point, which is: Majority of the media outlets are leftist propaganda.

I'd revise that to state: Majority of the media outlets are leftist political propaganda.

Cited examples were provided where stories which were negative to the leftist political narratives, specifically to the false 'Russian Collusion' meme prominently driven in the media, where there's no 'there' there, ignoring examples of Dem's and Clinton Russian collusion.

Do you have any comment on that?

I'd offer you should have inserted 'majority' in your original post as opposed to making a fallacious blanket statement about media bias to begin with.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but trying to suggest that one party is more righteous than the other is both arrogant and ignorant. Democrats seem to be the party of lust; Republicans the party of greed. There are many places in the Bible where we are reminded of the propensities of man that God detests.... Try this one for Corinthians 6:9-10 "....9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous[a] will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. ..."

...and, you do realize God and Christ admonish man for his love of money more than any other sin.....

Jesus Talked the Most about...Money? | Smyrna, GA Patch
Love of money - Wikipedia

We should call out our leaders, Democrats and Republicans, when their actions offend our Christian sensibilities. It seems the evangelicals are awfully quiet about Trump, who clearly is an abomination of a human being. You can admonish the man but still like his policies. Instead, this community has gone silent, in essence sanctioning his behaviors. In doing so, they have shown themselves to be as corrupted as the Roman Catholic church during the Middle Ages. As a result, they have ceded their moral high road through their hypocrisy.

I see no persuasive argument for saying Hillary would have been the better choice for Christians than Trump. God does not support sodomy and abortion and does not favor separating God from public schools. Do we vote for sinners or saints? There are no politicians who are without sin.

You brought up Jesus. I like that. If more people would just thank God for the good He has blessed them they would not look with envy on others and imagine they are not getting treated fairly because others seem to have it better than they do.

There no 'babies' in any wombs.

And yet if one of those buggers manages to come out alive the governor of Virginia thinks it should be left up to the mother and doctor whether to go ahead and kill it or not.

Back
Top Bottom