• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN at it again

The term, White Hispanic, is legitimate and apt when describing GZ. The rest is you flapping your gums in a failed attempt to justify some stupid theory.

White African American is the appropriate term for presidents of the US born in Kenya.

Sure. They never get anything right. Ever. *roll eyes*

Yes, we know there is a reason they're called fake news by Trump and his grotesquely hypoberbolic and hypocritical supporters who want us to look at anything other than Trump's dishonesty and breathtaking incompetence.

Toodles.

Leftist democrat assessment: CNN makes honest mistakes but Trump lies.

9 seconds. Fixed almost immediately.

And Trumpsters are outraged at this while their orange hero averages more than 10 public lies per day and has the nerve to complain about the media occasionally getting things wrong.

Give me a break.

Oh, and buh bye.

The 9 second lying cheap shot heard around the world. Whatever it takes to get people's minds off the fsact that their abortion guy in Virginia is also a hiding in the closet KKK psychopathic racist.

Obama had no business putting his nose into the affairs of local governments, but alas, they don't call him, Divider-in-Chief for nothing.

Obama got big support from black racist agitators and white democrat KKK racist governors and their roving gangs of uncivilized leftist democrat race-bating protesters/propagandists.

I wouldn't know.
I never watch CNN.
That channel is for people who like to express Trump hate 24-7.

I prefer peace and love.
:peace

I wonder if they, like Panned Parenthood, receive hundreds of millions of dollars in federal grants for their support of democrat causes?

One of dozens of Clinton News Network's Chris Cuomo lies:

Remember, it's illegal to possess WikiLeaks Clinton emails, but it's different for the media, says CNN'sChris Cuomo The Washington Post, October 17, 2016.

Well, you're not Vesper, and you have no examples.

To democrat devotees if a CNN lie is retracted within a certain period then it doesn't count as a lie.

I don't watch CNN on purpose - ever. Nor Fox.

You a homeschoolie? A fan of David Barton fake history? I've been looking for a live one...

I don't watch CNN on purpose - ever. Nor Fox.

You a homeschoolie? A fan of David Barton fake history? I've been looking for a live one...

We have had a traditional Christian school for 50 years. Our kids do well academically compared to those from public schools.

CNN leads the charges against Trump for lying by claiming the racist KKK governor of Virginia is republican.

OF COURSE! CNN Mislabels Racist Democrat Governor Northam as a Republican

Too bad the MSM quacks did not find out the truth about their democrat darling before he got himself elected to the racist democrat position he now corruptly holds.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...s-racist-democrat-governor-northam-republican

Forgive them! Its an easy mistake. Most racists are Republicans; just apparently not all of them.

If the Republican party would simply do a better job of distancing themselves from racists, by calling them out rather than providing safe harbor, this sort of thing would not happen.

:roll:

CNN Still Hasn’t Corrected Report Claiming Trump Knew About Trump Tower Meeting
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.da.../23/cnn-still-no-correction-trump-tower-story

Why should they? There si no established fact that Trump did not know about the Trump Tower meeting. Are you confusing the source of the calls to Donnie, Jr. with clearing Trump of knowledge? That would be a big stretch. His announcement of "Stuff about the Clinton's" just prior to the Trump Tower meeting, not to mention Donnie,Jr. excitement and the fact so many senior staffers were there suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
CNN leads the charges against Trump for lying by claiming the racist KKK governor of Virginia is republican.

Too bad the MSM quacks did not find out the truth about their democrat darling before he got himself elected to the racist democrat position he now corruptly holds.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...s-racist-democrat-governor-northam-republican
If you're trying to discredit one of the world's most reputable news orgs, you're going to have to do a lot better than this. Nine second mistake on a chyron? Ridiculous!

Forgive them! Its an easy mistake. Most racists are Republicans; just apparently not all of them.

Democrat narrative: Republicans are racists because they oppose democrat efforts to steal tax money from the US treasury that the Treasury cannot afford to stupidly throw at blacks in order to win their votes, in spite of the real damage done to blacks and the economy.

If you're trying to discredit one of the world's most reputable news orgs, you're going to have to do a lot better than this. Nine second mistake on a chyron? Ridiculous!

I'm not saying googly-eyed fans of fake news believe they are being lied to by their brainwashing propagandist story-telling democrat news outlets.

Hoo boy, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Did you know ruth bader ginsburg is dead? Yeah, saw it on fox.

Here's the difference between the dems and the R's. The gov is trying to buck the party by not leaving but basically the whole party has condemned him and wants him out, including me. The R's on the other hand have mr. king still sitting in the house spouting his racist stuff. The we have the recent vote in alabama where the R's backed a sicko named roy moore and if you need more proof, we have a ***** grabber as president. Now what's your issue again?

Hoo boy, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. Did you know ruth bader ginsburg is dead? Yeah, saw it on fox.

Here's the difference between the dems and the R's. The gov is trying to buck the party by not leaving but basically the whole party has condemned him and wants him out, including me. The R's on the other hand have mr. king still sitting in the house spouting his racist stuff. The we have the recent vote in alabama where the R's backed a sicko named roy moore and if you need more proof, we have a ***** grabber as president. Now what's your issue again?

Democrats do not demonize democrat sinners, they cover up and excuse the sins of democrats and supporters. However, democrats demonize their opponents by turning every little thing into some kind of supposedly earth-shattering moral transgression worthy of banishment. The motive for that is votes, plain and simple. Democrats are not appalled by sin or immorality but they have to try to trick republicans into not voting for republicans by filing big or little charges against them as though sins disqualify a person from holding public office. If sinners are disqualified from holding public office because the have sinned then nobody is qualified for public office because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is no "racist Democrat position" Northam is holding.

Such an asinine partisan presumption and assignation on your part.

I am certain you can link to all of your outrage threads about Fox News "At It Again" every time over the last couple decades they mistakenly got the party affiliation for a politician wrong?

You see, I understand reporting-journalism can come with honest mistakes.

Sometimes, rarely, even with intentionally dishonest mistakes.

The question then becomes does the outlet own up to their mistakes and do they correct the record, or even better do they remove staff who intentionally falsify reporting?

Democrats do not demonize democrat sinners, they cover up and excuse the sins of democrats and supporters. However, democrats demonize their opponents by turning every little thing into some kind of supposedly earth-shattering moral transgression worthy of banishment. The motive for that is votes, plain and simple. Democrats are not appalled by sin or immorality but they have to try to trick republicans into not voting for republicans by filing big or little charges against them as though sins disqualify a person from holding public office. If sinners are disqualified from holding public office because the have sinned then nobody is qualified for public office because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Did you even read my post before you responded? Maybe if you weren't so wrapped up in your religious beliefs something else might be able to penetrate your thinking? Sins, sinners and god, all your favorite themes. Don't know what any of that has to do with the governor stepping down for the yearbook picture.

There is no "racist Democrat position" Northam is holding.

Such an asinine partisan presumption and assignation on your part.

Northam is not a racist even though he partied with kids in black face wearing KKK gowns and hoods yet Trump is a racist because his dad was not always appreciated by his black tenants? Do democrats understand proper logic?

Back
Top Bottom