• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN’s Jim Acosta doubles down on how safe border is before Trump fires back

The wall or open borders is a false choice.

Huh? It's the wall along with several other suggestions to "secure" our border. Call it whatever makes you feel comfortable, but the choice is secured or unsecured! Not secured in some places, secured means secured!

Tim-

Huh? It's the wall along with several other suggestions to "secure" our border. Call it whatever makes you feel comfortable, but the choice is secured or unsecured! Not secured in some places, secured means secured!

Tim-

If security was the point, #45 would have spent the money congress allocated for security (patrols, surveillance, etc.)

Call it whatever makes you feel comfortable, but the choice is secured or unsecured! Not secured in some places, secured means secured!

LOL, so now it doesn't even have to be a wall, or even a fence?

Trump is going to end up putting a piece of string on the ground, call it a wall, and his base will bray to sky, claiming Trump has secured the border!

LOL, so now it doesn't even have to be a wall, or even a fence?

Trump is going to end up putting a piece of string on the ground, call it a wall, and his base will bray to sky, claiming Trump has secured the border!

Boy, is that what you got out of what I said? You're tempting, but I've seen your type before, I'll just politely skip away.. :screwy

Tim-

This is the seriousness of the person demanding the country spend nearly six billion dollars for...something wall-like:

"Trump says he wants Congress to vote to fund a concrete wall or steel barrier. 'I don’t care what they name it. They can name it peaches.'"

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1083821052512399360

Somebody who gives that little a **** about the details of a wall has no business receiving a single dollar.

You're concerned with sex victims outside the US? Really? You mean like the Honduran women who are so desperate to escape it that they risk their lives to try to come to the US for safety? You're concerned about them and want to help them now. Of course.

Smuggling drugs? Trump's wall won't stop that. But you already knew that.

I am concerned with sex trade in the US. I have no control over it outside the US that is up for their government to control.
Actually walls have proven themselves very effective over the years and history proves it.

If you don't believe me ask acosta he actually proved it in his video how effective walls are.
ask the border patrol in AZ who CNN conveniently decided not to run the story on because it proved them wrong
on how effecting a border wall is.

Back
Top Bottom