• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN’s Dana Bash: Obama Scandals Are Eroding Trust Among Young Americans

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
by Jim Hoft
June 23, 2013

by Jim Hoft
June 23, 2013

I'm sure the "Scandal*palooza" PR campaign wasn't cheap.

And you get what you pay for.

Pretty pathetic that you can throw smoke bombs, yell fire!, and people will believe it.

Even after all the empty smoke bombs canisters are accounted for.

I'm sure the "Scandal*palooza" PR campaign wasn't cheap.

And you get what you pay for.

Pretty pathetic that you can throw smoke bombs, yell fire!, and people will believe it.

Even after all the empty smoke bombs canisters are accounted for.

When it comes from CNN a TV newscast we all know that is in Obama's camp, I guess one has to stop and ponder what's going on.

When it comes from CNN a TV newscast we all know that is in Obama's camp, I guess one has to stop and ponder what's going on.

Commercial media is what's happening.

If it bleeds it leads.

The scandals are bad, but the real crime against the young is the economy.

Obama and company have no clue how to fix the economy and in truth are hurting more than helping.

The Failed Stimulus was bad enough, but we are spending that much again each year in Benanke's QE 1, 2 and 3.

He hinted that maybe he might adjust the money give away and the DOW dropped 500 points.

We are losing a whole generation of the young who cannot find work. The underground society is in their parents' basements.

You can't reason with left wing ideologues and extremist. Fact is they could prove the NSA handed Romneys phone calls and emails over to Obama dailey from 6/1/2012 to election day and the "wise one" would deny, defend, and then attach the source.

Obama and company have no clue how to fix the economy and in truth are hurting more than helping.

Nor does any president. The government can't fix the economy. The economy has to fix itself. If it were gaining manufacturing and agriculture instead of losing it, it might do that.

Nor does any president. The government can't fix the economy. The economy has to fix itself. If it were gaining manufacturing and agriculture instead of losing it, it might do that.

There was a president that cut taxes and increased employment that kept the unemployment rate at or below 5%. But Democrats believe higher individual taxes and more welfare is the answer.

That is the whole key, then, isn't it.

If he would just take a step back and let things work, they would. His constant threats and meddling is like throwing sand in the gears.

Back
Top Bottom