• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries | Fox News

An Associated Press review of the official calendar Hillary Clinton kept as secretary of state identified at least 75 meetings with longtime political donors, loyalists, Clinton Foundation contributors and corporate and other outside interests that were not recorded or were listed without the names of those she met.
The missing entries raise new questions about how Clinton and her inner circle handled government records documenting her State Department tenure -- in this case, why the official chronology of her four-year term does not closely mirror other more detailed records of her daily meetings.
At a time when Clinton's private email system is under scrutiny by an FBI criminal investigation, the calendar omissions reinforce concerns that she sought to eliminate the "risk of the personal being accessible" -- as she wrote in an email exchange that she failed to turn over to the Obama administration but was subsequently uncovered in a top aide's inbox.
Wow, more surprises............NOT! Is there anything she doesn't lie and hide about? Probably all meetings about yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding.

It really makes you wonder just what the hell this bitch was up to the whole time?

Clinton's State Dept. calendar missing scores of entries | Fox News

Wow, more surprises............NOT! Is there anything she doesn't lie and hide about? Probably all meetings about yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding.

If meetings/events were not recorded how does anyone know they happened?

And even so those meetings did occur, what does it mean? Was it a crime?

If so a crime.......

Does it mean.......

The poor sect'y may have to go to jail?

And Faux Noise calls this news?

BTW

Oh yes, does anyone know the rules/standards/requirements for what is to be recorded in the Secretary's Calendar?

I would think the only entries allowed/necessary to be recorded would be State Department official business.............and not the likes of "7pm..."Dinner with Bill"

If so a crime.......

Does it mean.......

The poor sect'y have to go to jail?

Oh yes, does anyone know the rules/standards/requirements for what is to be recorded in the Secretary's Calendar?

I would think the only entries allowed/necessary to be recorded would be State Department official business.............and not the likes of "7pm..."Dinner with Bill"

Does it say there are no other sources?

If so a crime.......

Does it mean.......

The poor sect'y may have to go to jail?

BTW

well that is the whole point isn't it. if she was using tax payer dollars to meet with private non-government business that would mean that she was embezzling.

well that is the whole point isn't it. if she was using tax payer dollars to meet with private non-government business that would mean that she was embezzling.

You have a very creative mind..........

You might look for a career in the Fairy Tale Idustry

BTW

Do you know what the requirements of State Department for entries to the Secretary's Calendar?

For some reason, I've never associated Hillary Clinton, with Scores.

SAY WHAT............?

Does it say non-State Department business must be recorded?

There must be other sources, or some information; because they speak in specifics.

Do you know what the requirements of State Department for entries to the Secretary's Calendar?

Is there even a requirement for the Secretary to use or maintain such a thing?

Of course there are missing entries. she couldn't log

2pm meet wit Saudi delegates to blackmail 10 million for my approval of arms deal.

3pm elicit donations from China for national info

4pm try to snowball the public about a viedo causing ambassador death

5pm give inequality speech while wearing $10,000 potato sack Armani jacket

6pm use white privilege to get daughter a job

6:30pm speak out against white privilege

You have a very creative mind..........

You might look for a career in the Fairy Tale Idustry

BTW

I know she can't use taxpayer money for personal meetings with donors and other clients. what about you?
do you know that they can't do this?

There must be other sources, or some information; because they speak in specifics.

The question remains............is one required to make a non State Department meeting in the Secretary's Calendar book.........

I would say not.......

Personal meeting, events, tasks do not need to:

1. Clutter an official government record
2. HRC is........and has the right to maintain her privacy.......

So unless yall can prove some type of wrong doing when meeting with the folks not in her Calendar book........... she would NOT be investigated fore failing to log the meeting...........but, (if having any proof of wrong doing) for what law may have been broken at the meeting......

BTW

No one has yet to answer the question I first posed:

If meetings/events were not recorded in her State Department calendar book how does anyone know they happened?

Is that how you think?

some thing just fell on my hear.........therefore the sky is falling.......

Use the good brain God gave you...................undisclosed sources not even referred to DO NOT EXIST

Yes. It is part of the legal and historical record.

We are a nation of record keepers.

............BUT is HRC required to have every thing (public and private)by State Department rules entered in HRC State Department calendar book?

Did the author of this "news report" ever check to see if State procedures were not followed.........well if he did he sure did not tell us..........ever wonder why?

BTW

It is the Germans who are the AOK NUMBER ONE record keeper.............. hands down..............

Last edited:
I know she can't use taxpayer money for personal meetings with donors and other clients. what about you?
do you know that they can't do this?

Now you're grasping at straws..................where is it alleged HRC used taxpayer funds..........

How is it so many folks start off believing HRC has committed some type of wrong doing.............and all yall need to do is find it?

See anything wrong with that type of thinking?

Is there even a requirement for the Secretary to use or maintain such a thing?

No one seems to have an answer............not even the reporter who wrote this carp masquerading as news

Now you're grasping at straws..................where is it alleged HRC used taxpayer funds..........

How is it so many folks start off believing HRC has committed some type of wrong doing.............and all yall need to do is find it?

See anything wrong with that type of thinking?

I see nothing wrong in making sure that someone who is a known crook and liar is being tracked in what they are doing.

............BUT is HRC required to have every thing (public and private)by State Department rules entered in HRC State Department calendar book?

Did the author of this "news report" ever check to see if State procedures were not followed.........well if he did he sure did not tell us..........ever wonder why?

BTW

It is the Germans who are the AOK NUMBER ONE record keeper.............. hands down..............

if it deals with government business and her job then yes it is supposed to be documented.
if it doesn't deal with government business then it needs to be looked into to see if she used
taxpayer funds to pay for it. if she did then that is embezzlement.

I see nothing wrong in making sure that someone who is a known crook and liar is being tracked in what they are doing.

.........you don't see anything wrong? Of course you would not............ because you believe that is the logical and correct way to think..........

CLUE: I isn't

News from The Associated Press

According to this AP article the discrepancy was found by comparing the piss poorly documented Clinton calendar verse the more in-depth calendar kept by her staff and e-mailed daily to her unsecured server. It also says federal laws have been violated, but I haven't been able to find the specific statute

if it deals with government business and her job then yes it is supposed to be documented.
if it doesn't deal with government business then it needs to be looked into to see if she used
taxpayer funds to pay for it. if she did then that is embezzlement.

PROVE IT SO........

Tell us where it is written so........

Now this is the topper of being logically challenged........... "if it doesn't deal with government business then it needs to be looked"............FBI agents following HRC 24/7 is that was you mean Bunkie?

Back
Top Bottom