• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

I live in 2016, not in 1776.

Do you think blacks should not have voting rights too?

if they pass a high IQ test than yes they should vote.... maybe herman cain and walter williams could pass that test

a wisdom test is the best way to judge who are the wise and unwise

if they pass a high IQ test than yes they should vote.... maybe herman cain and walter williams could pass that test

SaliaWay for the umpteenth time, if we implemented wisdom tests YOU would not pass. You aren't anything near approaching wise.

The only way that Trump will ever see the inside of the White House is as a guest.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

Well that's yours and America's misfortune

Ronnie could rule from the grave better than obama or hillary . That should give you an idea of what I think about any Demo!

Ronnie couldn't even rule LIVE better than her husband. That should give you a good idea what I think of Reagan. But your comment does indicate just how partisan you are and why your opinions have no objective value.

I'm under no illusion of winning an argument with a liberal. I gave up on that folly years ago....when I realized they were partisan dopes to the max. No logic or morals, just all emotion and fairy dust in their heads. They prove me right....daily.

Just on immigration, abortions and the gun issues, shows me what dopes they are. So I just say it straight, like Trump and they can deal with it or reject it. Free country and all....................so far.

This post is a great example of projection. There is no debating with a conservative such as you... one who knows so little about objective issues, but one who falsely believes he knows it all. I don't debate extreme conservatives anymore. I just watch them humiliate themselves, which they do every time they speak or post.

I remember Reagan...and Trump is no Reagan. :lol:

I remember Reagan too and how worried the world was with his shoot from the hip attitude, and also with his temperament and blaster the same as Trump, and how he handled Iran and the hostage situation at the time, but nothing happened as his bluff worked and they were released them the day he was sworn in, yes you remember Reagan, but you didn't know him, and you don't know Trump other than what you have seen on TV

Last edited:
I remember Reagan too and how worried the world was with his shoot from the hip attitude, and also with his temperament and blaster the same as Trump, and how he handled Iran and the hostage situation at the time, but nothing happened as his bluff worked and they were released them the day he was sworn in, yes you remember Reagan, but you didn't know him, and you don't know Trump other than what you have seen on TV

I remember Reagan... and I remember the Iran hostage crisis, too. Reagan had nothing to do with why the hostages were released when they were. It was more about the complex negotiations through Algeria and Iran's desire to punish Carter for supporting the Shah.

Reagan didn't "handle" the Iran hostage situation. He wasn't President until they day they were released, as you already seem to know.

Don't ever compare that idiot Trump to Reagan.

I remember Reagan...and Trump is no Reagan. :lol:

Reagan wouldn't even be welcome in the modern GOP anyway.

Lets hope not as America wanted to be the leader of the free world but over the last eight years you have done a pretty lousy job of it, and with another four to eight years of Hillary pity help us, China is on the rise, how are you going to handle them?, the same way as you have been doing, and the list goes on,
Trump reminds me of Reagan remember him and how he turned out
well Trump will be the same, Hillary will not no matter how much you pray

Yeah,I remember Reagan he ended up dead after suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

The only way that Trump will ever see the inside of the White House is as a guest.

Deal with it.

And your IQ test fetish comes out....

:roll:

And your IQ test fetish comes out....

:roll:

Kind of weird watching someone with an IQ of maybe 100 demanding IQ tests to establish the right to vote.

Kind of weird watching someone with an IQ of maybe 100 demanding IQ tests to establish the right to vote.

100?

You are being generous.

100?

You are being generous.

it does take some logic to understand this simple thing.. how it is a must for nations to have wise voters

ALSO polls are based on who turns out in previous elections.... TRUMP screaming its all RIGGED and then facts shows it REALLY IS... then the ones that stopped voting or never voted may vote this time and these would be ALL for TRUMP
Trump quotes polls all the time--unless they show him losing. Then they are part of the "rigged system." Sure.

Trump quotes polls all the time--unless they show him losing. Then they are part of the "rigged system." Sure.
TRUMP is like teddy roosevelt where like today the status quo or the CURRENT rich does not want new inventions or competition.... he was disliked by both groups who does not want PROGRESS when progress would hurt THEIR own money system..

TEDDY also screamed RIGGED SYSTEM... Trump will always now get the voters who always thought it was unfair or rigged....

TRUMP is like teddy roosevelt where like today the status quo or the CURRENT rich does not want new inventions or competition.... he was disliked by both groups who does not want PROGRESS when progress would hurt THEIR own money system..

TEDDY also screamed RIGGED SYSTEM... Trump will always now get the voters who always thought it was unfair or rigged....
Trump still believes in polls--he quotes them all the time unless they show him losing.

Trump has no understanding of how the political system works. SailaWay has no understanding of how the political system works. Trump is like SailaWay.

There. That is consistent with your Trump and Roosevelt comparison.

Reagan didn't "handle" the Iran hostage situation. He wasn't President until they day they were released, as you already seem to know.

Don't ever compare that idiot Trump to Reagan.

And that the only reason those hostages were released, if Carter had been re-elected then they wouldn't have been released

And that the only reason those hostages were released, if Carter had been re-elected then they wouldn't have been released

you expect us to believe you knew what was going on? dont think so.

you expect us to believe you knew what was going on? dont think so.

The world knew what was going on after Carter fumbled around and the marines stuffed up the rescue of the hostages

Back
Top Bottom