• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clinton warned of Bin Laden

KevinWan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166004,00.html

This report shows that President Bill Clinton knew of the growing threat Osama Bin Laden posed to the United States as early as 1996. Does his inability to act at this time make him liable for 9/11?

I, personally, think he is more responsible than Bush. He had 8 years to deal with the problem, including 3 "signals" - being the USS Cole attack, the embassy attacks and the first WTC bombing. Bush only had 8 months.

So, what do you think?

Clinton to "blame" - no. Equally Bush is not to blame.

Clinton's administration is to blame for not disclosing the info to Bush's administration. They were too interested in removing the W's from every keyboard in the WhiteHouse than creating an enviorment of smooth transistion.

vauge said:
Clinton to "blame" - no. Equally Bush is not to blame.

Clinton's administration is to blame for not disclosing the info to Bush's administration. They were too interested in removing the W's from every keyboard in the WhiteHouse than creating an enviorment of smooth transistion.

You cannot blame Democrats for it. Thats illegal.

And W discounted every one of Clinton's foreign policies just ebcause they were Clinton's policies. Is that politics as well, or just smart?

Honestly, it is everyone's fault.

The great evil one, Bill "Clin Ton", is to blame for every negative thing that has ever happened in the history of western civilization. The following is just a small list of the evils he has perpetrated:

(1) All negative fluctuations or burps in the economy since 'W' has been in office.

(2) The current gas prices

(3) Nuclear proliferation

(4) Everything in the Middle East

(5) Poor test scores of any child anywhere

(6) Drugs

(7) Gang violence

(8) Salem witch hunts

(9) 9/11

(10) Several hurricanes, volcano eruptions, and at least one tsunami

(11) The death of MLK, JFK, RFK, Jimmy Hoffa, John Lennon and many others

(12) 2005 Kansas City Royals

There is also some indication that he is in at lest partly to blame for the Atlanta Braves of the 1980's.

wonder cow said:
The great evil one, Bill "Clin Ton", is to blame for every negative thing that has ever happened in the history of western civilization. The following is just a small list of the evils he has perpetrated:

(1) All negative fluctuations or burps in the economy since 'W' has been in office.

(6) Drugs

(7) Gang violence

(8) Salem witch hunts

(9) 9/11

There is also some indication that he is in at lest partly to blame for the Atlanta Braves of the 1980's.
I like how you (Covered your ears and kept yelling!) :mrgreen:

stsburns,

Is Dolphin good? Do you have that with a white wine or red?

I would guess you grill it, a little lemon....

wonder cow said:
stsburns,

"Flipper filet"? "Surf & Surf"?:smile:

wonder cow said:
stsburns,

I was just kidding, but its nice to see how easy you are too mess with. About the whole dophin meat. Here is the message of my signature. What if Tuna were intellegent? Would you still eat them. What if Dophin were not intellegent? Would you eat them? FYI-I don't drink, nor am I rich. Get back to me on "Dolphin Meat."

Last edited:
wonder cow said:

(6) Drugs

(7) Gang violence

(8) Salem witch hunts

(9) 9/11

I got a nasty papercut today. He's to blame for that, too. :mrgreen:

KevinWan said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166004,00.html

This report shows that President Bill Clinton knew of the growing threat Osama Bin Laden posed to the United States as early as 1996. Does his inability to act at this time make him liable for 9/11?

I, personally, think he is more responsible than Bush. He had 8 years to deal with the problem, including 3 "signals" - being the USS Cole attack, the embassy attacks and the first WTC bombing. Bush only had 8 months.

So, what do you think?

Dude, he had FAR more warning than that. There were lots of other terrorist attacks before then and after then.

The inability to act also stems from the FBI and CIA intelligence block -- they could not talk to each other.

(6) Drugs

(7) Gang violence

(8) Salem witch hunts

(9) 9/11

Pffffft. You missed a lot.
What about the genocides? The warlords? The AIDS? The Canadian Missile Crisis? The Bubonic plague? The sacking of Troy? The cursing of the Red Sox and Cubs and Bears? What about the defection of Joan of Arc? The Crusades? The persecution of the shrews (I think this was in Scandinavia)? The year 666? The razing of the Temple in Jerusalem? Original Sin? The bottom of the desk I just pretended to stub my toe down so I could make a run-on sentence about something completely random and unrelated to the topic?

We should blame all the faults in history on Bill and Hillary. It makes things so much easier.

Nez Dragon said:
The bottom of the desk I just pretended to stub my toe down so I could make a run-on sentence about something completely random and unrelated to the topic?

Don't ask. Save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom