• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Walks

SHOOTER

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The system is rigged

run don run

Re: clinton walks

Utter corruption. However, this doesn't make it look any better really.

lol...so much for that indictment you all knew was coming. :lol:

Smell that fresh air?

Its due to the lack of smoking guns.

Give it up guys, the witch hunt didn't work.

The system is rigged

run don run

Not a surprise. I heard some of the press conference, wasn't exactly a ringing endorsement for her actions either. Sounded like they were letting her off because there was no precedence for charging a person for doing what she did. They could have charged her under the law, since intent is not necessary.

lol...so much for that indictment you all knew was coming. :lol:
Not me! I've said many times and in multiple threads that "Hillary will not be indicted"_

And I've said it knowing full well she's as guilty as the well known murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson_

And anyone who does not/can not/will not see this simple truth is hopelessly lost in a lie in la-la land!

Back
Top Bottom