• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton: The Russians will run a third party candidate

On an interview with David Plouffe, Hillary Clinton said this: "I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians.”

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Hillary Clinton

Later, when asked to clarify if she was referring to Tulsi Gabbard, Clinton’s spokesperson said, “If the nesting doll fits. This is not some outlandish claim. This is reality.”

This is speculation, of course, but I find this scenario entirely plausible. This is precisely what the Russians would do to guarantee four more years of a world without stability, American leadership, and the furtherment of democracy in global decline.

The Russians putting up their own candidates in US elections, to whatever degree it may exist, cannot hold a candle to the Israelis putting up their own bought candidates in US elections and policy making. AIPAC has fantastic powers to influence US policy and elections. The Russians should be so skilled.

Do you actually not realize that no one but you (and possibly phy251) has suggested this interpretation of what Clinton sais?

That's some fantasy world. Pure Fox News, huh?

I find it absolutely insane that so many people think that if you challenge the mainstream narrative and are anti-war, you are a Russian troll.

I find it absolutely insane that so many people think that if you challenge the mainstream narrative and are anti-war, you are a Russian troll.

It is insane, but it's been going on for a very long time.

In a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act.

It is insane, but it's been going on for a very long time.

In a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act.

No it's not. It may conflict with a distortion stood up by PR people which gets picked up by the press.

But if you think a ridiculous false explanation for 9/11 is the truth and advocating same gets push back... this does not make it speaking truth as you allege.

I would agree that the conventional wisdom of the technical explanation for the collapse of the WTC buildings leave much to be desired. I attribute it to complexity and essentially incompetence. I do think the entire building and design of the WTC bears closer scrutiny and slipped by in the past. When there's lots of shiny PR you can be sure something is being down played or hidden from view.

IT'S TRAITOR TULSI. I ****ING KNEW IT.

If this story winds up being confirmed, then a lot of Gabbard defenders owe this nation a massive apology for selling out to a Russian kompromat.

I'm sure you have loads of evidence. LOL!

I'm aware of that. Hence the "if."

However, very few trolls are going to admit it, but Hillary has been right on just about everything. Traitor Tulsi has had all signs of being compromised or at least sympathetic to Russia. Notice how she was the only Democrat in the debate the other night that expressed reservation to impeachment?

Actually, she's been wrong on most things. She argued that Trump was a Putin puppet and helped him win the election. Where'd that get y'all? Absolutely nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom