• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton SPeaking fee's questioned

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton speaking fees | Fox News

Looks like Hillary and Bill are pulling some screwy financials
with Bill's speaking fee's.

the way this is working almost looks like a money laundering scam of some kind.

also appears that also have lied on Federal disclosure forums.

Martha stewart was sentenced to jail for doing such a thing.
once again it appears that the clitons will walk for breaking laws that others
have gone to jail for.

I guess there isn't a precedent here and that they didn't mean to lie on their forums.
I guess they just don't want people to know who is paying them off and that should be ok.

hqdefault.jpg

Learn to bow to the queen.

Anyone with half a brain knows that money is a bribe. Successful rich and powerful do not pay that kind of money to hear how the Clinton's went broke. They might pay that kind of money to learn how to lie as well as the Clinton's or be above the law.

Hillary spent about 2 years of her life just traveling around on a bus giving multiple 200-300k speeches a week. None of them lasted more than about an hour and some were even as short as 15 minutes OVER SATELLITE VIDEO. She wasn't even there and made more in 15 minutes than the average American family will make in YEARS. Anyone who thinks this was because every financial institution in America just loves to hear her golden wisdom is lying to themselves. These people make investments for a living.

This doesn't even include her husband who did the same thing. These people have used their political careers to make themselves astronomically rich.

Hillary%20Clinton%20Speeches%202013-2015_1.jpg

[1]

Last edited:
Leave the candidate's family out of it. ;)

That is a good one.:thumbs:

..and to think, I am only half awake.
Nothing will change this outcome. She walks on water and is above the law. She has one thing going for her though. She stood by her conniving and womanizing husband with one goal in mind, and she will succeed. To hell with everyone else, to hell with American citizens and esp the women she wants to represent.

Hillary spent about 2 years of her life just traveling around on a bus giving multiple 200-300k speeches a week. None of them lasted more than about an hour and some were even as short as 15 minutes OVER SATELLITE VIDEO. She wasn't even there and made more in 15 minutes than the average American family will make in YEARS. Anyone who thinks this was because every financial institution in America just loves to hear her golden wisdom is lying to themselves. These people make investments for a living.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-23-at-3.32.35-PM-1024x619.jpg

[1]

It is no wonder that she will never give out a transcript - can't have just anyone being able to get paid like a rock star without any musical ability. ;)

It is no wonder that she will never give out a transcript - can't have just anyone being able to get paid like a rock star without any musical ability. ;)

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think our politicians should be making Taylor-Swift-level money from their careers, they should be servants of the people.

Who forced anyone to hire this lady to give a speech?

Fill us in.

:lol:

I have no sympathy for people who throw their money away.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think our politicians should be making Taylor-Swift-level money from their careers, they should be servants of the people.

I generally agree but have no objection when the content is public such as a book getting published or a patent being sold. Paying these folks to speak or to sit on a corporate board should be illegal.

Fill us in.

They didn't throw their money away, they bought favors.

Fill us in.

Yeah, essentially every financial institution in the country, people who make investments for a living, are a bunch of dummies handing out vast sums of cash just to hear Hillary Clinton say words. If someone is selling a pencil for 2 million dollars the transaction isn't actually about the pencil.

"Speaking Fees"... the politician's loophole for accepting bribes.

Nobody paid to hear her talk. They have only thrown their money away if she is not elected president. She was smart enough to get the money up front anyway. I will give her that. Plus these people who paid now must make sure she is elected to get what they paid for. Especially since no bought and paid for party puppet is the republican candidate. I am sure they will pull out all the stops to make sure the candidate they own becomes president.

I generally agree but have no objection when the content is public such as a book getting published or a patent being sold. Paying these folks to speak or to sit on a corporate board should be illegal.

They are either the rich and powerful or the puppet of the rich and powerful. Look at history. There may have been a couple of exceptions. None that I can verify anyway.

Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton speaking fees | Fox News

Looks like Hillary and Bill are pulling some screwy financials
with Bill's speaking fee's.

the way this is working almost looks like a money laundering scam of some kind.

also appears that also have lied on Federal disclosure forums.

Martha stewart was sentenced to jail for doing such a thing.
once again it appears that the clitons will walk for breaking laws that others
have gone to jail for.

I guess there isn't a precedent here and that they didn't mean to lie on their forums.
I guess they just don't want people to know who is paying them off and that should be ok.

With the amount of cash piling in, the pay-offs are too many to be honored. But money laundering. Now that is a nice idea.

At the very least its hypocritical to charge such large sums while criticizing wealth inequality. She is contributing to it.

Yeah, essentially every financial institution in the country, people who make investments for a living, are a bunch of dummies handing out vast sums of cash just to hear Hillary Clinton say words. If someone is selling a pencil for 2 million dollars the transaction isn't actually about the pencil.

I don't fully agree, though there might be some schmoo. I organized a number of talking events along the way and they were worth the costs in later transactions with the people that came to listen. The speakers are a divers and well known group and paying them is good practice for business.

They are only bribes if it is not the party or candidate you support.

Plenty of truth here. The other side can just as easy wring their hands and stomp their feet about the Carlyle Group or Halliburton.

I suppose there we know the deals were mainly about oilfields and war profits.

With the amount of cash piling in, the pay-offs are too many to be honored. But money laundering. Now that is a nice idea.

I just question the use of 3rd party undocumented contributors.
there is a reason that this stuff is documented.

or supposed to be. there is also a reason that the Clintons are hiding who
is paying their speaking fee's.

Fill us in.

Throw their money away? No, they're not throwing it away. They're investing in a politician. The purchase of politicians has become an American tradition, and can bring quite a good return on investment.

This doesn't even include her husband who did the same thing. These people have used their political careers to make themselves astronomically rich.

Hillary%20Clinton%20Speeches%202013-2015_1.jpg

[1]

The list of international people and entities of questionable character making similar 'donations' is nearly as long as well.

Just look at the long, long list of people who'll be knocking on the White House back door for back door favors.

Hillary is lining up this list of buyers and has already hung out a huge 'for sale' sign on her presidency.

Given these liabilities, can we really vote her into office? Really? Are you insane?

Back
Top Bottom