• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton Should Make Trump Treasurer

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Clinton Should Make Trump Treasurer:

Trump has managed Billions, now he may manage Trillions.

This is for Trump, for his soul growth.

I hate to see him running so hard just to lose.

If he really wants to serve then he can take this position and make some difference.

Trump knows how to get back what he wants from those he gives money to and we can employ this in our foreign and State aid etc.

Trump will then be there to advise and assist Mrs. Clinton effectively giving us the best of both Candidates. She can ask him what would you do? And there will be no vacuum of his missing plan.

Trump could get his wall built and help make America great again.

Until after the election they should continue to beat each-other to a pulp.

Clinton Should Make Trump Treasurer:

Trump has managed Billions, now he may manage Trillions.

This is for Trump, for his soul growth.

I hate to see him running so hard just to lose.

If he really wants to serve then he can take this position and make some difference.

Trump knows how to get back what he wants from those he gives money to and we can employ this in our foreign and State aid etc.

Trump will then be there to advise and assist Mrs. Clinton effectively giving us the best of both Candidates. She can ask him what would you do? And there will be no vacuum of his missing plan.

Trump could get his wall built and help make America great again.

Until after the election they should continue to beat each-other to a pulp.
Trump will win and I think he should make Hillary janitor of the female federal prison farm that she will be staying in at tax payer expense, hopefully for at least ten or so years. She is not competent enough to do that job properly either, but she will at least be cleaning up some of the messes created by others since others have, and still are, cleaning up her messes.

So, I only agree with your last two lines... with the caveat that if over the Hillary is put on trial prior to election, he can quit beating her to a pulp. If she has a pulp; somewhere beneath those thunder thighs there must be something of some substance...

Trump will win and I think he should make Hillary janitor of the female federal prison farm that she will be staying in at tax payer expense, hopefully for at least ten or so years. She is not competent enough to do that job properly either, but she will at least be cleaning up some of the messes created by others since others have, and still are, cleaning up her messes.

So, I only agree with your last two lines... with the caveat that if over the Hillary is put on trial prior to election, he can quit beating her to a pulp. If she has a pulp; somewhere beneath those thunder thighs there must be something of some substance...

Just don't let her drive anything.

Back
Top Bottom