• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton/Russian Collusion

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I thought maybe after months of daily DJT/Russian collusion threads to rig the election, we could talk about Clinton/Russian Collusion for a few months. It'll be fun, and fair, to give equal time to the flip side of the coin. And, there IS actual evidence on Clinton/Russian collusion, unlike DJT/Russian collusion. Now, there are other threads out there but there's something missing. And that is it seems the left no longer wants to talk collusion. Strange that. I mean...weird strange. Right?

"The sources in Hillary’s anti-Trump dossier are — ready for this? — senior Russian officials." So claims the article. Fascinating.

Nolte: Hillary Clinton Colluded with Russians to Rig Election Against Trump

It does seem to warrant the same amouint of investigations as the Trump accusations. Special prosecutor, etc. This is the dossier that started it all, ergo time for prosecution or admitting that it has all been a bogus and exaggerated accusation.
/

It does seem to warrant the same amouint of investigations as the Trump accusations. Special prosecutor, etc. This is the dossier that started it all, ergo time for prosecution or admitting that it has all been a bogus and exaggerated accusation.
/

The left is always interested in fairness and equality, so I agree with you. Let's give this Clinton/Russian collusion thing it's fair share of being investigated.

I thought maybe after months of daily DJT/Russian collusion threads to rig the election, we could talk about Clinton/Russian Collusion for a few months. It'll be fun, and fair, to give equal time to the flip side of the coin. And, there IS actual evidence on Clinton/Russian collusion, unlike DJT/Russian collusion. Now, there are other threads out there but there's something missing. And that is it seems the left no longer wants to talk collusion. Strange that. I mean...weird strange. Right?

"The sources in Hillary’s anti-Trump dossier are — ready for this? — senior Russian officials." So claims the article. Fascinating.

Nolte: Hillary Clinton Colluded with Russians to Rig Election Against Trump

Not at all weird this forum is totally right wing and moderated as such .

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

Unlike the totalitarian left, I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. It's only fair that an impartial investigation take place, and charges filed if there is enough evidence.

Try going to Politiforum.com you will love it !!! Far less BS !!!!

"The sources in the dossier are — ready for this? — senior Russian officials." So claims the article. Fascinating.
Yes, senior informants, generally speaking, tend to give a story more authority. Unless you're suggesting that the dossier would have been more credible if the informants had been low level Canadian hot dog vendors.

The left is always interested in fairness and equality, so I agree with you. Let's give this Clinton/Russian collusion thing it's fair share of being investigated.

An investigation is the only way to get to the bottom of it. Right?

That's what the Libbos have been saying, all this time.

If she did nothing illegal, there's nothing to worry about

For the good of the country.

Is there anything that you or that far right wing blog, breitbart won't attempt to do to both smear Mrs. Clinton and attempt to take the heat off of trump? Its just not going to work, the speciall prosecutor doesn't read breitbart.

Equal time should be given to both liars. Clinton should go down if she colluded, and Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice. Sound fair? You cant discuss one without the other, from were i sit, they are both guilty, but one is Pres, therefore more of a priority. And yes. There is lots of evedince Trump and Jr colluded to obstruct.

Last edited:

I don't have a problem with this at all...if she did something wrong, and it can be proven, she should be held accountable for it, full stop, let the investigation begin in earnest.

What I don't get, though, is how both sides seem more inclined to get off on the fact that their corresponding target of angst and hatred might be guilty for something than the fact that your elections were influenced by a foreign entity either way. The love affair you have with your partisanship is causing you to miss the bigger issue. As the outsider looking in, it's pretty mind boggling.

I noticed Breitbart likes to avoid giving all the facts to try to smear Clinton. For example, from the washington post article, they mentioned this little fact that is being ignored by right wing fantics.

One person close to the matter said the campaign and the DNC were not informed by the law firm of Fusion GPS’s role.

It seems that Fusion was a sub contractor to the lawyer hired by the Clinton campaign.

Another part that is being ignored by the fanatics who want to shift the attention from Trump to Clinton is

Fusion GPS gave Steele’s reports and other research documents to Elias, the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much of that information was shared with the campaign and the DNC and who in those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele.

I don't have a problem with this at all...if she did something wrong, and it can be proven, she should be held accountable for it, full stop, let the investigation begin in earnest.

What I don't get, though, is how both sides seem more inclined to get off on the fact that their corresponding target of angst and hatred might be guilty for something than the fact that your elections were influenced by a foreign entity either way. The love affair you have with your partisanship is causing you to miss the bigger issue. As the outsider looking in, it's pretty mind boggling.

There's no way to stop a country from injecting their opinion into another county's elections.

Canada tried to influence the 2016 presidential election. Is Canada our enemy, now?

Young Canadians: American politics affect you too | The Journal

Foreigners likely tried to influence Canada?s election: ex-CSIS head | CTV News

Plus: look how many foreigners are on this forum, trashing our president and our country.

I noticed Breitbart likes to avoid giving all the facts to try to smear Clinton. For example, from the washington post article, they mentioned this little fact that is being ignored by right wing fantics.

It seems that Fusion was a sub contractor to the lawyer hired by the Clinton campaign.

Another part that is being ignored by the fanatics who want to shift the attention from Trump to Clinton is

I believe Steele was the only one paid by the DNC. I say lets,see the dossier, is it worthy of Pee Pee Gate.

The Right also ignores the fact the dosier was initiated by J Bush campaign. When is Jeb going to pay the piper, or is this just a hang em Hillary thread ?

Is there anything that you or that far right wing blog, breitbart won't attempt to do to both smear Mrs. Clinton and attempt to take the heat off of trump? Its just not going to work, the speciall prosecutor doesn't read breitbart.

LOL. In post #5 and #7, I speak about fairness, equality, and innocent until proven guilty. Did you miss that? If you didn't, what is it about those posts you are failing to understand? Where's all the leftist outrage over Clinton/Russian collusion? Curious.

You really believe that?

How can you possibly think that the Clinton campaign forked over 5 million bucks and had no idea what it was buying?

Yes, odd isn't it? All of a sudden the left isn't really interested.

Yes, odd isn't it? All of a sudden the left isn't really interested.

I like how they went straight to the, "she didn't know", defense.

Who wants a president that doesn't know what's going on right under her nose?

There's no way to stop a country from injecting their opinion into another county's elections.

Canada tried to influence the 2016 presidential election. Is Canada our enemy, now?

Young Canadians: American politics affect you too | The Journal

Foreigners likely tried to influence Canada?s election: ex-CSIS head | CTV News

Plus: look how many foreigners are on this forum, trashing our president and our country.

Mmm...you're quoting an opinion piece from a university newspaper as evidence Canada interfered with your election? You know, it's ok to put your theory on the back burner if Google doesn't immediately support it...hehe... ;)

And the CSIS guy saying he "wouldn't be surprised if foreign nations tried to influence our elections" is a little different than what you guys are dealing with...and for good reason, I mean, who would really bother to mess with our elections, we're Canada...hehe... It's a little different when it's, well, you guys.

Anyway, I was agreeing with you, in case you missed that. I think that deserves a cake or something. I'll assume the weird rebuttal to me agreeing with you was simply the mental equivalent of muscle memory...hehe

There is no outrage, because there was never any collusion. Its all a deflection to attempt to take the heat away from the Donald.

I believe Steele was the only one paid by the DNC. I say lets,see the dossier, is it worthy of Pee Pee Gate.

According to the available information, it appears you are incorrect. The only one paid by the DNC was Marc Elias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom