• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton/Russian Collusion

Equal time should be given to both liars. Clinton should go down if she colluded, and Trump should be impeached for obstruction of justice. Sound fair? You cant discuss one without the other, from were i sit, they are both guilty, but one is Pres, therefore more of a priority. And yes. There is lots of evedince Trump and Jr colluded to obstruct.

Fair and impartial.

I like how they went straight to the, "she didn't know", defense.

Who wants a president that doesn't know what's going on right under her nose?

Yes, another oddity. Imagine the smartest woman ever to walk the earth not knowing what's going on.

Fair and impartial.

I call them like I see em, both are dirt bags, except one is now President and deserves immediate attention. Enjoy your Hilldog bashing thread.

Yes, another oddity. Imagine the smartest woman ever to walk the earth not knowing what's going on.

Kinda like Trump bragging about his fantastic memory, but cant remember which foot had the bone spurs. Politicians say the dumbest things.

There is no outrage, because there was never any collusion. Its all a deflection to attempt to take the heat away from the Donald.

So should I put you down as opposed to any fair investigation of Clinton's alleged criminal activity?

What, you making a list? I say both should go down if guilty, fair is fair, do I believe Hilldog, nope. Do I believe Trump, hell no!! They are both untrustworthy dont you agree?

Kinda like Trump bragging about his fantastic memory, but cant remember which foot had the bone spurs. Politicians say the dumbest things.

I'm sure you know already that the best way to tell when a politician is lying is to see if his lips are moving. If they are, he's lying. :mrgreen:

The Right also ignores the fact the dosier was initiated by J Bush campaign. When is Jeb going to pay the piper, or is this just a hang em Hillary thread ?

False. Steele was not hired until the DNC and the Clinton campaign were involved. Bush wanted to find dirty financial dealings and it didn't really have any bite or headlines to it, he gave up long before Steele came into the picture.

That hasn't stopped multiple people from spouting that left wing talking point, however.

My dear, can you explain this part of the very first paragraph of your link?

"As of now there is no evidence President Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the 2016 presidential election"
Is Breitbart supposed to know exactly what evidence the Special Prosecutor has obtained against Trump, or lack thereof?
This is just why your link as well as all of your other posts under your many ID's are just a feeble right wing attempt to get the heat off of trump.
Now, lets just suppose that Mrs. Clinton paid for this dossier, which she didn't, but is the problem who paid for it, or the information it contains?
We have yet to see any proof that the dossier is in any way defective, untrue, or an outright lie.

Right! And these are the same clowns that demand we shut up and let them do our thinking for us.

I call them like I see em, both are dirt bags, except one is now President and deserves immediate attention. Enjoy your Hilldog bashing thread.

And the only way you see it, is that Clinton can't do any wrong.

Mmm...you're quoting an opinion piece from a university newspaper as evidence Canada interfered with your election? You know, it's ok to put your theory on the back burner if Google doesn't immediately support it...hehe... ;)

And the CSIS guy saying he "wouldn't be surprised if foreign nations tried to influence our elections" is a little different than what you guys are dealing with...and for good reason, I mean, who would really bother to mess with our elections, we're Canada...hehe... It's a little different when it's, well, you guys.

Anyway, I was agreeing with you, in case you missed that. I think that deserves a cake or something. I'll assume the weird rebuttal to me agreeing with you was simply the mental equivalent of muscle memory...hehe

I'm using that piece to point out that foreigners want to inject their opinion into American elections. Should we hate them all?

My dear, can you explain this part of the very first paragraph of your link?

"As of now there is no evidence President Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the 2016 presidential election"
Is Breitbart supposed to know exactly what evidence the Special Prosecutor has obtained against Trump, or lack thereof?
This is just why your link as well as all of your other posts under your many ID's are just a feeble right wing attempt to get the heat off of trump.
Now, lets just suppose that Mrs. Clinton paid for this dossier, which she didn't, but is the problem who paid for it, or the information it contains?
We have yet to see any proof that the dossier is in any way defective, untrue, or an outright lie.

Trumpsters had no issue with the source when Hilldogs emails were released, now they care about sources? This is why i find allot of Righties without princilpe, too much hypocrisy.

I'm using that piece to point out that foreigners want to inject their opinion into American elections. Should we hate them all?

Want and do represent two very different things on a sliding scale. I guess it depends on to what extent they are successful, or the amount of chaos they create in their attempt. I'm pretty sure that you can see the difference between the example you provided and the Russian situation.

And besides, I'm not sure "hating" is the appropriate action to take. Maybe work on something a little more substantial to deal with the problem...

What, you making a list? I say both should go down if guilty, fair is fair, do I believe Hilldog, nope. Do I believe Trump, hell no!! They are both untrustworthy dont you agree?

Lighten up. You're supposed to have fun with these things. :)

Lighten up. You're supposed to have fun with these things. :)

I take collusion seriously, dont care if its a Dem or Rep, there all liars anyway. Trump I find repungnant, it was the Trump U and what he did to the disabled Vets that turned me off, unforgivable. I voted for the turd who did not con Veterans.

Last edited:
The left is always interested in fairness and equality, so I agree with you. Let's give this Clinton/Russian collusion thing it's fair share of being investigated.

I think you misspoke. What you meant to say is the Russian Trump collusion.

Back
Top Bottom