• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton releases devastating anti-Trump ad

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton fired both barrels at Donald Trump, her Republican counterpart in the U.S. presidential campaign, with an attack ad that is absolutely savage.

If you think you have seen real mudslinging in past elections, think again. There is going to be more mud thrown this year than all other election years combined. Me? I will be breaking out the beer and popcorn, and enjoy watching Trump and Clinton destroy each other. Another year for Democrats and Republicans, and one small step closer to Third Party voting meaning something.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

1:18 long, where is this going to run?

Devastating? I hardly think so..

And youtube comments are disabled... ******s..

Last edited:
If Republicans lose this easily winnable election, it will be because of Republicans.

I just signed up for Never Trump. Of course, that might have been dishonest, since I had already been planning to vote Libertarian. LOL.

Last edited:
If you think you have seen real mudslinging in past elections, think again. There is going to be more mud thrown this year than all other election years combined. Me? I will be breaking out the beer and popcorn, and enjoy watching Trump and Clinton destroy each other. Another year for Democrats and Republicans, and one small step closer to Third Party voting meaning something.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

Voting 3rd party will never mean anything. The Dems or GOP might change but it will always be 2 main parties as long as we use or FPTP voting system.

excellent hit piece

but i believe team hillary is unwise launching such ads at this time

the donald's poll numbers go into decline when he is not in the news

ignore him. he doesn't have any more republicans to vie against
he does not have the GOP to provoke his ire

instead of giving him some reason to get back in the news cycle, instead deal with the challenge to prevail this summer at the DNC convention. be policy focused

save the attack ads, and the money to run them until the weeks immediately before the national election

then blast him with both media barrels blazing. and make the stuff outrageous. don't even worry if what is presented is truthful or not. who the hell would know when its about tRump

and in the meantime, he has to find a way to climb back on the American stage. don't think tRump can be interesting without someone to attack. don't be that person

If Republicans lose this easily winnable election, it will be because of Republicans.

Oh, Trump is walk away with the election?

Regardless of how you feel about Clinton, that was awesome.

I was surprised. I am not sure it is 'devastating'.

But it is much better then I thought it would be.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

People are too stupid to vote 3rd party. They're too worried about how everybody else is voting - and they listen to the media telling them you can only vote for someone if "they have a chance". It's not even good deception anymore. If you're still listening to them you're a liability.

People are too stupid to vote 3rd party. They're too worried about how everybody else is voting - and they listen to the media telling them you can only vote for someone if "they have a chance". It's not even good deception anymore. If you're still listening to them you're a liability.
That is so ****ing true. Agree on every point.

Last edited:
Meh... hardly "devastating".

It's an add full of "insiders", all recently rejected, attacking Trump, the "outsider". Adds like this will do little to give people pause as has already been proven.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

Big old "meh" to the ludicrous title. And this is coming from a big time Trump detractor. This isn't an effective ad in the least. Why?

1. No target audience. Is it aimed at Republicans and trying to turn them away from Trump? If so, it's ineffective, given the fact that they were the ones most plugged into the REPUBLICAN primary in the first place so these attacks on Trump aren't magically "new". If it's aimed at Democrats, the ones that Trump is likely to sway over likely don't give a **** what the likes of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio or a guy named Bush has to say about Trump. If it's aimed at independents, again it's questionable based on the Democratic narrative that has been pushed so much that independents don't like republicans.

2. Nearly every single one of those people in that ad have sat there and intimated in some fashion that despite all the horrible things about Donald Trump, he'd STILL be a better candidate than Hillary. Basically letting this commercial be "This is how bad they think he is....and they think Hillary is EVEN WORSE".

excellent hit piece

instead of giving him some reason to get back in the news cycle, instead deal with the challenge to prevail this summer at the DNC convention. be policy focused

save the attack ads, and the money to run them until the weeks immediately before the national election

then blast him with both media barrels blazing. and make the stuff outrageous. don't even worry if what is presented is truthful or not. who the hell would know when its about tRump

and in the meantime, he has to find a way to climb back on the American stage. don't think tRump can be interesting without someone to attack. don't be that person

Trump is the darling of the media. They love giving him free air time.

Don't you know Trump loves the Hillary campaign took the gloves off first.

Plenty of skeletons in her closet that we know of. I'm sure more will come up. There's so much controversy surrounding her and the surface hasn't even been scratched.

I'm pretty sure his war against women will target just one.

And then there's Bubba Clinton.

excellent hit piece

Good solid advice . We are so far away from November that attack ads right now are meaningless.

I would like to see modern versions of something like this - obviously much shorter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiG0AE8zdTU

The idea that Trump does not hold Republican values can be very effective to remind those usual republican supporters not to vote Trump.

Last edited:

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

Hit the nail right on the head. The Donald is dead meat, the DNC and Hillary Clinton thanks the GOP for their excellent choice in candidates.

It's an add full of "insiders", all recently rejected, attacking Trump, the "outsider". Adds like this will do little to give people pause as has already been proven.

He is an Outsider because he has ZERO experience and is a Dyed In The Wool DEMOCRAT, not to mention everything they called him in the add.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

I wouldn't expect any less from either. They would walk over a dozen dying children to get to the WH. A shame, a great stain on our nation.

Big old "meh" to the ludicrous title. And this is coming from a big time Trump detractor. This isn't an effective ad in the least. Why?

1. No target audience. Is it aimed at Republicans and trying to turn them away from Trump? If so, it's ineffective, given the fact that they were the ones most plugged into the REPUBLICAN primary in the first place so these attacks on Trump aren't magically "new". If it's aimed at Democrats, the ones that Trump is likely to sway over likely don't give a **** what the likes of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio or a guy named Bush has to say about Trump. If it's aimed at independents, again it's questionable based on the Democratic narrative that has been pushed so much that independents don't like republicans.

2. Nearly every single one of those people in that ad have sat there and intimated in some fashion that despite all the horrible things about Donald Trump, he'd STILL be a better candidate than Hillary. Basically letting this commercial be "This is how bad they think he is....and they think Hillary is EVEN WORSE".

I disagree completely. The ad is clearly aimed at Republicans...to remind them that even Republicans don't like Donald Cruz.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

If that ad was savage, you might need a safe space.

I suspect that republicans lost the general election...during the primaries.

I disagree completely. The ad is clearly aimed at Republicans...to remind them that even Republicans don't like Donald Cruz.

Some want to Ignore that simple Truth, they will learn the truth in November. Oh wait, no they won't, they will simply claim they were cheated out of the win by a huge conspiracy by the evil insiders, never forget with whom you are dealing.:wink:

It might help Trump, but only with the people who already support him. I think it will do a great deal of harm to him among the majority of republicans who support "insiders" though.

Go Gary Johnson!!

Article is here.

The she devil hasn't seen anything yet ! It's NOT an old commie depends wearing fart that will deal with her this time . :lamo

1. No target audience. Is it aimed at Republicans and trying to turn them away from Trump?

generally candidates target swing voters and independents. Yes, this ad will not make a difference among people who already support Trump, but it will harm trump among swing voters and people who didn't vote trump in the primaries.

If it's aimed at Democrats, the ones that Trump is likely to sway over likely don't give a **** what the likes of Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio or a guy named Bush has to say about Trump.
Maybe, maybe not.

But the ad didn't show those parts. Maybe Trump should counter it with an ad full of clips of those people saying that "even though Trump sucks, he would still be better than Hillary". I'm sure that the third party candidates would appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom