• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

clinton or palin ??

would you vote for palin or clinton ??

• clinton

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • palin

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

washamericom

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
if the general election were today, and it was sarah palin versus hillary clinton, for whom would you vote ?

Clinton.
I would've voted for her in 2008, if she'd been the nominee.
I like Clinton.

... is this a serious question?

If Palin ran, and running against her was Satan himself, I would not just vote for Satan, I would work for his campaign.

If Palin ran, and running against her was Satan himself, I would not just vote for Satan, I would work for his campaign.

Whats interesting is that many who would vote for Palin would consider those who have a different opinion to be more similar to Satan.

Re: clinton or palin ??

maybe her campaign. does anyone think that clinton might run? and no... it's not too serious a question, but i think the responses a interesting. i really believe that's how it will play out, anything's possible now

Going on what I know at this time, probably Palin.

However stupid she may appear, I would rather her than Clinton.

That said, I would much rather neither, if some of the apparent stupidity I've seen on Palin's part is any indication of her true ability.
And the positions I hold on some issues are basically the opposite of Clinton, so...

Then again, if issues and situations change, I might support Clinton.

So...I dunno.

I tend to vote Republican by default when neither party offers a real candidate, which has been true since 2000.

This would be the same, so I guess I would grudgingly vote Palin.

Having seen the thieving that went on from the White House after Clinton was defeated by Bush in 2000.
After seeing Palin cleanse house in Alaska before she resigned her position as Governor, I would in spite of her stupidities ever since, have to give her my vote over a vote for a known thief.

Most definitely Palin. I would vote for Palin over Bush (if he could run again), McCain, MOST DEFINITELY Obama, Clinton (either one). I like Palin.

Neither one. Superman would reverse time and shoot Batman's parents at the same time Batman stabbed him with a Kryptonite knife.

... is this a serious question?

Probably not even a possibility, at least until 2016. Imagine that the country continues to snooze for the next 6 years, and that we wind up with Palin on the Republican side, vs Clinton on the Democratic side. That's not hard to imagine, given the state of politics today. Who would I vote for?

I'd either vote for Clinton, or register a protest vote by going third party. Most likely the latter.

Clinton, I supported her in the '08 primaries.

I would vote for Palin over Clinton, but I would have voted for Clinton over Obama. For some reason I like Clinton.

Oh look; my new Facebook status.

Okay, but why rather Palin than Clinton?

Going on what I know at this time, probably Palin.

However stupid she may appear, I would rather her than Clinton.

That said, I would much rather neither, if some of the apparent stupidity I've seen on Palin's part is any indication of her true ability.
And the positions I hold on some issues are basically the opposite of Clinton, so...

Then again, if issues and situations change, I might support Clinton.

So...I dunno.

if the general election were today, and it was sarah palin versus hillary clinton, for whom would you vote ?

WOW
It be a very sad and embarrassing day if Palin made it that far, if those are my only two choices of course I go with Clinton because I would never want Palin anywhere near the white house. She got Obama a lot of votes lol

I couldn't vote for Palin as I think she would try to control my life too much with morality legislation that should would work with congress to get passed.

Dear god.. palin has nearly 40% of the vote. Seriously?

Hypnotoad. If not him than hopefully a viable third party candidate given that both Palin and Clinton made it as far as they did. And if that wasn't an option than Clinton. She scares me less than Palin.

Back
Top Bottom