• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton or Biden

Between Trump, Clinton or Biden who would you vote for?

• Total voters

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Bernie is going to run all the way to the convention though the establishment "press" reports otherwise. While no one trusts Washington or even the current administration to handle the Clinton home-brew server issue in a proper and timely manner, it could happen. No one is betting on it, however. That's Bernie's best long shot. Possible indeed, but truly Sanders' chances are controlled behind a dark curtain not part of the democratic process.

Trump is the presumptive GOP candidate. Hillary is his presumptive Democratic challenger. One hell of a lot of people do not heart Hillary. Trump could well beat her in the general election. Sanders' supporters, and I am one, are loath to vote for Hillary.

Personally I just can't vote for Hillary. She represents much of the crap I cannot stand about Washington. Further, I simply do not trust her at all. Many people don't.

The Democratic Party is not a fan of Sanders. They'll back Hillary... but maybe not all the way. If it looks as if Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats beg, plead, cajole Biden to throw his hat in at the last minute.

So here's the question:

So here's the question:

I don't like Clinton.
In a contest between Joe and The Donald, Joe seems, oddly enough, to be the saner candidate.
I'm throwing my massive political clout behind Biden.

It's like choosing between pneumonic plague, bubonic plague and cholera. Well, I choose cholera, of course (Biden). Although untreated Biden may be just as dangerous.

I don't like Clinton.
In a contest between Joe and The Donald, Joe seems, oddly enough, to be the saner candidate.
I'm throwing my massive political clout behind Biden.

Define "massive".

Define "massive".

Hecka big.....or as Trump might say...."huge....unbelievably gigantic...you won't believe it's greatness...seriously..."

Last edited:
Hecka big.....or as Trump might say...."huge....unbelievably gigantic...you won't believe it's greatness...seriously..."

You spelled yuuge wrong.

It's like choosing between pneumonic plague, bubonic plague and cholera. Well, I choose cholera, of course (Biden). Although untreated Biden may be just as dangerous.

Biden is more interested in helping the democrats win back the senate.

You spelled yuuge wrong.

Oh, sure.....go ahead and be a loser* spell checker trying to minimize the awesomeness of my really, truly great post.

*Notice that I used "loser" instead of "looser".......gawd, I hate it when posters mix those up.

Bernie is going to run all the way to the convention though the establishment "press" reports otherwise. While no one trusts Washington or even the current administration to handle the Clinton home-brew server issue in a proper and timely manner, it could happen. No one is betting on it, however. That's Bernie's best long shot. Possible indeed, but truly Sanders' chances are controlled behind a dark curtain not part of the democratic process.

Trump is the presumptive GOP candidate. Hillary is his presumptive Democratic challenger. One hell of a lot of people do not heart Hillary. Trump could well beat her in the general election. Sanders' supporters, and I am one, are loath to vote for Hillary.

Personally I just can't vote for Hillary. She represents much of the crap I cannot stand about Washington. Further, I simply do not trust her at all. Many people don't.

The Democratic Party is not a fan of Sanders. They'll back Hillary... but maybe not all the way. If it looks as if Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats beg, plead, cajole Biden to throw his hat in at the last minute.

So here's the question:

What a sad state of the Union your question describes.

So here's the question:

I would never vote for Hillary, Joe is isn't even running so I'm not sure why this is part of the discussion. I couldn't see myself voting for him either. although if it was between him and Hillary I would vote for Joe.

If Trump and Hillary,both be the nominees to become POTUS,I believe the only way Trump would win if its close. The Supreme Court would do the same thing they did between Gore and Bush.They would be give it to the loser.Thank God its an eight Justices court right now.

i'd go with pneumonic plague because the suffering would be over faster - trump would stand little chance in '20 after 4 years of ineptitude in office, plus ted cruz would be sent into exile till 2024

i'd go with pneumonic plague because the suffering would be over faster - trump would stand little chance in '20 after 4 years of ineptitude in office, plus ted cruz would be sent into exile till 2024

Don't forget that Obama got reelected and he been lousy too.

Don't forget that Obama got reelected and he been lousy too.

obama is just kind of there, can forget he's in charge of anything most the time

trump otoh would be a national embarrassment, destroy all diplomacy, and all kinds of governments from china to brazil to germany are warning americans to not elect him. He would be like bush, no experience or capacity to govern, but way more loudmouthed. He would be doling out insults and crying about unfairness on twitter just like during his campaign. Yes that will really make dictators the world over tremble in their boots

all kinds of governments from china to brazil to germany are warning americans to not elect him.

Great reasons to vote Trump.. Wouldn't want to wind up like any of those countries.. Their advice on politics is worth squat..

Clinton is a liberal republican; it stands to reason for democrats to vote for any democrat over a republican, be it Biden or someone else.

obama is just kind of there, can forget he's in charge of anything most the time

trump otoh would be a national embarrassment, destroy all diplomacy, and all kinds of governments from china to brazil to germany are warning americans to not elect him. He would be like bush, no experience or capacity to govern, but way more loudmouthed. He would be doling out insults and crying about unfairness on twitter just like during his campaign. Yes that will really make dictators the world over tremble in their boots

Are you sure that the warnings aren't meant to goad the idiots on that want Trump? As I say over and over again, he is not a good choice and he is an embarrassment. The worse embarrassment is that he is only the second worst of the batch we have thrown up this time around., the least horrid being the woman who smells of corruption and a disrespect of office.

So here's the question:

Choose from these complete losers?

None.

Biden is the least intelligent of the three but probably the most honest. But his policies suck. Trump I don't like but I don't know if he is going to suck. Clinton and Biden are guaranteed suck

Told you all Trump is going to win... If he can win here at PC DP he can win anywhere...

I'm probably going to sit this one out, unless the GOP somehow figure out how to push out Trump and put in Kasich.

Short of that...I guess I'd be OK with Hillary, Trump or Biden. But I am not voting for them.

I'm probably going to sit this one out, unless the GOP somehow figure out how to push out Trump and put in Kasich.

Short of that...I guess I'd be OK with Hillary, Trump or Biden. But I am not voting for them.

Yeah - why participate in our country when you can just allow others to make the decision for you?

So here's the question:

I think there is as close to a 0% chance of that outcome as you can possibly get. There is no way that anyone other than Sanders or Clinton will get the nomination, and realistically we already know that the winner is Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom