• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton or Biden

Between Trump, Clinton or Biden who would you vote for?

• Total voters
Gary Johnson.

Bernie is going to run all the way to the convention though the establishment "press" reports otherwise. While no one trusts Washington or even the current administration to handle the Clinton home-brew server issue in a proper and timely manner, it could happen. No one is betting on it, however. That's Bernie's best long shot. Possible indeed, but truly Sanders' chances are controlled behind a dark curtain not part of the democratic process.

Trump is the presumptive GOP candidate. Hillary is his presumptive Democratic challenger. One hell of a lot of people do not heart Hillary. Trump could well beat her in the general election. Sanders' supporters, and I am one, are loath to vote for Hillary.

Personally I just can't vote for Hillary. She represents much of the crap I cannot stand about Washington. Further, I simply do not trust her at all. Many people don't.

The Democratic Party is not a fan of Sanders. They'll back Hillary... but maybe not all the way. If it looks as if Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats beg, plead, cajole Biden to throw his hat in at the last minute.

So here's the question:

Between Trump, Clinton or Biden who would you vote for?

Good question and good solution to the current problem. As a centrist/moderate Republican that does not recognize the Republican Party any longer. Biden is the best choice out of all of them in my opinion. I would not hesitate to vote for Joe Biden in an instant and was incredibly disappointed in his choice not to run this time, but I understand it. He may be thinking about 2020 and beyond but remember he is old too! Democrats may not be able to stomach old people after this race. I don't see the lack of enthusiasm from democrats, however I do see they don't like the fact that it's a Clinton running. They just say it's about time a woman gets it. So they force that down our throats. Really they couldn't find a different woman? They really want her???? Which is why Biden would probably not do too well in a primary race. He's just another old white guy whose supposed energy would get drowned out by the elephant in the room.

Bernie or Bust voters, you're now officially on notice that you are
working AGAINST Bernie Sanders.

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Wednesday that even if he isn't the Democratic nominee, he will do everything he can to make sure a Republican is not elected in November.

"I think Hillary Clinton and I agree on this, that we will do everything we can to make sure that a Republican does not win the White House, and I will knock my brains out," he told MSNBC's Chris Jansing.

"I will work seven days a week to make sure that that does not happen if I am the nominee and if I am not the nominee. That's what I will do."
Sanders: I'll fight to keep Republican out of White House if I'm not nominee | TheHill

Good question and good solution to the current problem. As a centrist/moderate Republican that does not recognize the Republican Party any longer. Biden is the best choice out of all of them in my opinion. I would not hesitate to vote for Joe Biden in an instant and was incredibly disappointed in his choice not to run this time, but I understand it. He may be thinking about 2020 and beyond but remember he is old too! Democrats may not be able to stomach old people after this race. I don't see the lack of enthusiasm from democrats, however I do see they don't like the fact that it's a Clinton running. They just say it's about time a woman gets it. So they force that down our throats. Really they couldn't find a different woman? They really want her???? Which is why Biden would probably not do too well in a primary race. He's just another old white guy whose supposed energy would get drowned out by the elephant in the room.

We had dinner with another couple the other night. They are old and close friends. They happen to be Bernie activists and they happen to be African-American. So the question came up. The black vote and Clinton and Bernie. Certainly no one person speaks for the black community. Their answer is that what they hear within their community is that African-American voters are moving toward Bernie, even in the South.

Clinton, in fact both Clintons, they say, are losing their appeal with black voters. It has become more obvious to everyone of every color that the Clintons are dishonest and not trustworthy. Bill Clinton did perhaps as much harm as he did good where minorities are concerned, according to our good friends.

They say it ain't over till it's over. They also said that in a general election Trump against Sanders many black voters would jump from Hillary to Bernie in support and many would do it now if it were possible to vote again in the primaries.

Trump may win against Hillary, however.

Yeah - why participate in our country when you can just allow others to make the decision for you?

I voted for my guy. Why would I vote for someone I don't like or couldn't care less wins or loses?

I'm good with either one of those three being president. Trump maybe a little less so than Biden, with Hillary right there in between them. Seriously see no difference between any of them that would affect me personally. My wife probably has a preference though. If I had to guess it would Hillary.

Trump may win against Hillary, however.

I highly doubt Trump will win against Hillary. Every poll since the beginning of polling has Trump losing to Clinton by double digits sometimes more! Trump often has these explosive features that turn out to be nothing but conspiracy theories. Even his saner speeches often sound conspiratorial. I mean look at what happened with the Cruz cheating scandal. It went nowhere and that was Trump's biggest opp-ed research he had on Cruz. He even said so himself. Now any time he loses to Cruz he just complains about other conspiracy theories because he's got nothing. He doesn't want to debate Cruz, well he's not going to want to debate Clinton either. Both Clinton and Cruz are great debaters and Trump's got nothing but smoke and mirrors and campaign slogans. Clinton's dirty laundry is already out there for all to see and no smoke and mirrors are going to make her any worse or better than she already is. The Republicans have been trying for two years and they haven't got anything dirty from her servers.

I would even go so far as to say if Trump had something on her like defining evidence that she is secretly a lesbian behind closed doors, that would probably help her in the long run. Even the Benghazi hearings has helped Clinton in the long run! The Clinton's play the long game and they have been planning this white house run for years! Trump has not and not all his dirty laundry has been touched yet by the Clinton Team. It will be easy for Trump to get caught up in scandal after scandal. Trump University is only the tip of the ice berg for him. If you thought Romney was a bad choice, wait until you see the media destroy Donald Trump and run him out of hollywood in less than a year from now! They may be on his side now, but that will change as soon as he accepts the nomination.

And don't forget she will have both Obama and Bill on her side once she gets the nod. Two of the most well liked President's among Democrats in modern history. Sanders and Joe will probably join in the fight too. Trump will be a loser!

Last edited:
I highly doubt Trump will win against Hillary. Every poll since the beginning of polling has Trump losing to Clinton by double digits sometimes more! Trump often has these explosive features that turn out to be nothing but conspiracy theories. Even his saner speeches often sound conspiratorial. I mean look at what happened with the Cruz cheating scandal. It went nowhere and that was Trump's biggest opp-ed research he had on Cruz. He even said so himself. Now any time he loses to Cruz he just complains about other conspiracy theories because he's got nothing. He doesn't want to debate Cruz, well he's not going to want to debate Clinton either. Both Clinton and Cruz are great debaters and Trump's got nothing but smoke and mirrors and campaign slogans. Clinton's dirty laundry is already out there for all to see and no smoke and mirrors are going to make her any worse or better than she already is. The Republicans have been trying for two years and they haven't got anything dirty from her servers.

I would even go so far as to say if Trump had something on her like defining evidence that she is secretly a lesbian behind closed doors, that would probably help her in the long run. Even the Benghazi hearings has helped Clinton in the long run! The Clinton's play the long game and they have been planning this white house run for years! Trump has not and not all his dirty laundry has been touched yet by the Clinton Team. It will be easy for Trump to get caught up in scandal after scandal. Trump University is only the tip of the ice berg for him. If you thought Romney was a bad choice, wait until you see the media destroy Donald Trump and run him out of hollywood in less than a year from now! They may be on his side now, but that will change as soon as he accepts the nomination.

And don't forget she will have both Obama and Bill on her side once she gets the nod. Two of the most well liked President's among Democrats in modern history. Sanders and Joe will probably join in the fight too. Trump will be a loser!

Trump will likely lose, yes. At the same time Hillary is not exciting anyone except Bill who can't wait to get back into the White House where he can farm the interns as he plays undercover lover. All in all Hillary is little more than a woman who has done nothing much other than be the person who is married to the former President.

Dirty linen on Hillary. You may be correct. Also, it could be that Trump people are saving the real dirt.

Bernie is going to the convention. He will have a fair chance of winning it.

I said Biden. His gaffes/flubs/etc are comic like Bush Jr.'s, but he seems pretty competent generally.

Unlike the other two, he doesn't strike me as a lying b******

Back
Top Bottom