• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters

“Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday. The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either…………….

I guess the HRC foreign policy take-down speech of Donald’s lack of qualifications to be president has had a rather dramatic effect on changing the polls

Do I detect a trend........:lamo

tumblr_llcvynGsNW1qk4h5co1_500.jpg

Those who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it.

tumblr_llcvynGsNW1qk4h5co1_500.jpg

Those who do not learn from their history are doomed to repeat it.

Please tell us just what is the "lesson" from history we should be learning here?......................That the same old BS and phony personal attacks on HRC will not work........AGAIN...........

Please tell us just what is the "lesson" from history we should be learning here?......................That the same old BS and phony personal attacks on HRC will not work........AGAIN...........

If by BS, you mean "same old Bernie Sanders," then, yes.

Phony personal attacks? What success can be attributed to the Hillary for Victory campaign? They have made their fair share of mistakes this time 'round. Not to mention HRC track record of incompetence.

If by BS, you mean "same old Bernie Sanders," then, yes.

Phony personal attacks? What success can be attributed to the Hillary for Victory campaign? They have made their fair share of mistakes this time 'round. Not to mention HRC track record of incompetence.

You have not told us what you are trying to say....YET?

BTW

What is the connection between 20 year old "scandals" and the HRC run for the presidency?

You have not told us what you are trying to say....YET?

BTW

What is the connection between 20 year old "scandals" and the HRC run for the presidency?

remind me why someone who pretends to be conservative is a hard core Hillary fan boy?

:shoot:bomb::eek::applaud

From VIDEO: Hillary's coughing fit returns - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Things I trust more than I trust Hillary Clinton:

• Mexican tap water
• A mixed drink made by Bill Cosby
• A straight edge shave from Jodi Arias
• An elevator ride with Ray Rice
• A night out with Aaron Hernandez
• Brian Williams memory
• A cigar offered to me by Bill Clinton
• OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
• Hilary Clinton's investigation into Bengazi
• Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton
• MSNBC's news reports
• Gas station Sushi
• Killery's claim that no American lives were lost in Libya
• Bill Clinton's claim he never had inappropriate relationships
• An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
• Michael Jackson's Doctor
• MeCHA, La Raza, and LULAC's claim they're not racists
• A Jeffery Dahmer dinner invitation
• Obama's investigation into the IRS Targeting Scandal
• The verification of Oblamo's birth certificate
• Harry Reid's exercise equipment
• Tying Anthony Weiner's shoes
• A factory packed parachute
• A kiss from Judas
• An Afghan wearing a backpack
• A North Korea trial by jury
• A BIC pen that doesn't leak
• Flint Michigan water supply
• A Chinese newspaper
• Prayers from Glenn Beck
• Lying Ted's version of "truth"
• Electronic Voting Machines
• A business proposition from the Nigerian Minister of Finance
• A week old tuna fish sandwich found on a filthy city bus

From VIDEO: Hillary's coughing fit returns - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

Things I trust more than I trust Hillary Clinton:

• Mexican tap water
• A mixed drink made by Bill Cosby
• A straight edge shave from Jodi Arias
• An elevator ride with Ray Rice
• A night out with Aaron Hernandez
• Brian Williams memory
• A cigar offered to me by Bill Clinton
• OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
• Hilary Clinton's investigation into Bengazi
• Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton
• MSNBC's news reports
• Gas station Sushi
• Killery's claim that no American lives were lost in Libya
• Bill Clinton's claim he never had inappropriate relationships
• An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
• Michael Jackson's Doctor
• MeCHA, La Raza, and LULAC's claim they're not racists
• A Jeffery Dahmer dinner invitation
• Obama's investigation into the IRS Targeting Scandal
• The verification of Oblamo's birth certificate
• Harry Reid's exercise equipment
• Tying Anthony Weiner's shoes
• A factory packed parachute
• A kiss from Judas
• An Afghan wearing a backpack
• A North Korea trial by jury
• A BIC pen that doesn't leak
• Flint Michigan water supply
• A Chinese newspaper
• Prayers from Glenn Beck
• Lying Ted's version of "truth"
• Electronic Voting Machines
• A business proposition from the Nigerian Minister of Finance
• A week old tuna fish sandwich found on a filthy city bus

Oh my aren't you witty.

Clinton opens up double-digit lead over Trump nationwide: Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters

“Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton has opened up a double-digit lead over Republican rival Donald Trump, regaining ground after the New York billionaire briefly tied her last month, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Friday. The shift in support comes as Clinton steps up her attacks on the real estate mogul's policy positions, and as Trump fends off criticisms of his eponymous university and the pace at which he doled out money that he raised for U.S. veterans.

Some 46 percent of likely voters said they supported Clinton, while 35 percent said they supported Trump, and another 19 percent said they would not support either…………….

I guess the HRC foreign policy take-down speech of Donald’s lack of qualifications to be president has had a rather dramatic effect on changing the polls

It's a trend here alright, of your posts and ideology, your champion is rising in some polls, you are happy. That's the trend I see...

To me, it doesn't matter. This election is a sham, no matter who wins. They are both corporate elites who will take us another step closer to Fascism.

The vast majority of that polling took place BEFORE the Clinton speech you credit for the supposed trend. Plus how pathetic is Hillary that she cant reach 50% support against a buffoon like Trump. Hillarys advantage is nothing more than good fortune--she is, perhaps, the second worst candidate for president in the modern era. Her good fortune happens to be that she is running against the worst. You must be very proud.....

The polls are wildly fluctuating prior to either convention. News at 11.

"The science of public surveying is in something of a crisis right now," says Geoffrey Skelley, a political analyst at the University of Virginia's Center for Politics.

And it matters because "polling is a very important element of democracy," said Michael Traugott, a University of Michigan political science professor who specializes in polling and opinion surveys. Traugott also helped prepare a groundbreaking report on how Gallup, a public-opinion titan, erroneously predicted Romney would defeat Obama in 2012.

Polls "give the public an independent voice that's not generally present" otherwise in politics and political news coverage, Traugott said. But he says the recent errors, and a steep decline in the number of people responding to opinion surveys, is "a worrisome trend because one of the main claims of polling is that it represents the people's views."
Why Public Opinion Polls Are Increasingly Inaccurate | US News

Tell us why polls matter again?

Surely next week's poll will show the exact opposite. Let's wait until Clinton actually wins the nomination and we get at least one debate. Trump could come out of a debate looking like a total idiot or a total winner next to Clinton. This race will be a lot closer than ten points. Also why is this person imyoda so gleefully attempting to make Trump look so bad when his lean is Conservative? Does he not know his opponent is perhaps the most corrupt, Democratic candidate of all time?

Carefully timed poll by a liberal organization to breed confidence in Hillary right before the California primary, which Bernie is threatening to beat her.......again.

Clinton will very likely be elected this November.

However, I believe a more sane Republican will replace her in 2020. I don't think she'll be a two term president.

Surely next week's poll will show the exact opposite. Let's wait until Clinton actually wins the nomination and we get at least one debate. Trump could come out of a debate looking like a total idiot or a total winner next to Clinton. This race will be a lot closer than ten points. Also why is this person imyoda so gleefully attempting to make Trump look so bad when his lean is Conservative? Does he not know his opponent is perhaps the most corrupt, Democratic candidate of all time?

Donald Trump is no conservative either, so why should a REAL conservative support him?

Clinton will very likely be elected this November.

However, I believe a more sane Republican will replace her in 2020. I don't think she'll be a two term president.

I dont think the repubs will have it together "party wise" by then . . .
I think this election messed with them good and they wont be able to figure out a direction

Im not saying what you are saying is impossible, Im saying I dont see the people that actually control (which is not NORMAL everyday majority republicans) the party figuring out . .

They would have to drop just about EVERY major candidate that ran this year, "america" as a whole will not put them in office come voting day either by voting someone else or not voting.
Cruz
Rubio
Carson
Fiorina
Santorum
Rand Paul
Huckabee

these are all no sales . . .

so who would the powers to be push to the top that america would also back on voting day?

I personal think it would be AWESOME if they picked somebody that could win

Back
Top Bottom