• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton leads potential opponents in new poll

Hatuey

Rule of Two
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

“We’re doing Google ads and Facebook ads to drive support in an effort to capture all the enthusiasm for Hillary across the country,” the group’s communications director, Seth Bringman, told Yahoo News. “Our goal is to build up that army of supporters as big as possible and show her the support that she has.”

Ready for Hillary, which has already held rallies in key battleground states like Florida and Michigan, hopes that its growing number of supporters will help push the former first lady and New York senator to run. Meanwhile, Clinton herself has drummed up large crowds at profitable speaking events across the country.

“We couldn’t speak for her,” said Bringman. “But we hope that the support is being seen every single day.”

Clinton hasn't lost any of her popularity since leaving the State Department in February. Yahoo has seen fairly regular searches for the keyword "Hillary Clinton" over the last two years — and while that may be the norm for high-profile celebrities, it’s something of a rarity for politicos other than the president.

It's way too early for this stuff. However, this is pretty interesting given how Republicans couldn't make Benghazi stick to Hilary. They can't even connect the IRS thing to the Obama administration. They've basically proven themselves completely incompetent to have anything really stick to the administration in the way they tried to do it with Clinton's administration. Given all of that, Hillary seems to be positioning herself for a 2016 run. Democrats don't seem to have any front runners other than her. So they may as well build on her popularity and try to cut off any rising Republican contenders.

I love her speeches in the south when she whips out the fake southern drawl. Wish she would give a speech in Jamaica.

I love her speeches in the south when she whips out the fake southern drawl. Wish she would give a speech in Jamaica.

Didn't that speech happen like 6 years ago? What speeches is she giving in the South these days?

If her name was Hillary Smith, she'd be as electable as Ralph Nader.

Didn't that speech happen like 6 years ago? What speeches is she giving in the South these days?
-----------------------

Well...yes.
However, ( borrowing the Palin theme from my conservative friends ), the GOP is so terrified of Hillary, they will use any means to smear the woman.

It's way too early for this stuff. However, this is pretty interesting given how Republicans couldn't make Benghazi stick to Hilary. They can't even connect the IRS thing to the Obama administration. They've basically proven themselves completely incompetent to have anything really stick to the administration in the way they tried to do it with Clinton's administration. Given all of that, Hillary seems to be positioning herself for a 2016 run. Democrats don't seem to have any front runners other than her. So they may as well build on her popularity and try to cut off any rising Republican contenders.

They can't make it stick because of the coverups and lies of the left. :spin: :alert

Only idiots believe Hillary was not associated with Benghazi.

I mean she lied to the face of the parents who lost their sons there and she did a horrible job running the State Dept.

If she has a lead now its only becausd the cold lying bitch hasn't opened her yap yet.

Just keep playing..."What difference does it make!" over and over.

That women let her husband walk all over her for strickly political reasons. Doesn't that go against the Leftist narrative? Or does it fall under 'choice'?

Only idiots believe Hillary was not associated with Benghazi.

And yet, Republicans couldn't make it stick. :shrug:

I'm not really sure the last time she did it, but it was still funny. Maybe she will break out "the South will rise again mon" ala Joey Tribbiani.

Besides, I would vote for her if she was the best option. With her, you at least know what you are getting.

-----------------------

Well...yes.
However, ( borrowing the Palin theme from my conservative friends ), the GOP is so terrified of Hillary, they will use any means to smear the woman.

Ah yes, the vast right wing conspiracy.

I still cannot believe people were that stupid but then again according to Eaul Dukes

--------
---------------

Well...yes.

Ah yes, the vast right wing conspiracy.

I still cannot believe people were that stupid but then again according to Roaul Dukes poll there she's up.

Wait till the heartless bitch opens her yap, and THEN check the "poll".

??????????

Hatuey thinks he's Hunter S Thompson who used the Psuedonym " Roaul Duke" in the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas.

One of my favorite Hunter S Thompson books....yes I know your'e surprised, I'm a big Hunter S Thompson fan.

Warp back to the Clinton scandals and his assertion that they were being pushed by some " vast right wing Conspiracy".
The rest of my post is self explanatory.

If her name was Hillary Smith, she'd be as electable as Ralph Nader.

As she served in the U.S. Senate and also as Secretary of State--providing her both domestic and foreign policy experience at a high level--she would be a credible candidate under any reasonable scenario in terms of her experience. Many others have sought the Presidency, some successfully, with less impressive experience.

Hatuey thinks he's Hunter S Thompson who used the alias " Roaul Duke" in the book Fear and Loathing in Las Vagas.

One of my favorite Hunter S Thompson books....yes I know your'e surprised, I'm a big Hunter S Thompson fan.

Wait, I think I'm HST because I have him in a picture on a forum? Would that well thought out train of thought make you think you're Banksy?

And buddy, it's "Raoul".

Warp back to the Clinton scandals and his assertion that they were being pushed by some " vast right wing Conspiracy".
The rest of my post is self explanatory.

You know, when you're using quotation marks in reference to what somebody said, you're implying they said those words. Not that you're using them sarcastically. The rest of your post is just nonsense.

:shrug:

As she served in the U.S. Senate and
also as Secretary of State--providing
her both domestic and foreign policy experience at a high level--she would be a credible candidate under any reasonable scenario in terms of her experience. Many others have sought the Presidency, some successfully, with less impressive experience.

Define "served" because as the Sec State she was a disaster, cost 4 Americans their lives and then lied directly to the faces of the parents who lost their sons in Benghazi.

She pathetic, as a leader and as a human being.

Here's a revised Hillary rant we've all come to know and love: "“I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're racist. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.” Of course, you have to deliver it with the inflection of a male chipmunk with his nuts in a vise, but other than that...

As she served in the U.S. Senate and also as Secretary of State--providing her both domestic and foreign policy experience at a high level--she would be a credible candidate under any reasonable scenario in terms of her experience. Many others have sought the Presidency, some successfully, with less impressive experience.

Her husband essentially got her the SoS position. As a Senator, she was absolutely garbage. Her husband, as governor of Arkansas? Pretty good. Her? Crap. Complete crap.

She's hardly flawless but the same could be said of Obama - the guy who won the last election.

The election is over 3 years away. If this US continues its slow, painful recovery, we'll be in decent shape by that time.

If the GOP doesn't show some wisdom in their platform or candidate choice, she may well win by default rather than merit. The GOP has 3 years to straighten up, I'm seeing a few small signs. We shall see.

Wait, I think I'm HST because I have him in a
picture on a forum? Would that well thought out train of thought make you think you're Banksy?

And buddy, it's "Raoul".

You know, when you're using quotation marks in reference to what somebody said, you're implying they said those words. Not that you're using them sarcastically. The rest of your post is just nonsense.

:shrug:

Ooops, your'e right, I spelled it wrong,.....I blame it on the "two bags of grass, the 75 pellets of Mescaline, 5 sheets of high powered blotter acid, a half a salt shaker full of Cocaine, and a whole galaxy full of uppers, downers, screamers, laughers and quart of Tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer , a pint of raw either and two dozen amyls....oh and of-course the adrenochrome.

She's hardly flawless but the same could be said of Obama - the guy who won the last election.

The election is over 3 years away. If this US continues its slow, painful recovery, we'll be in decent shape by that time.

If the GOP doesn't show some wisdom in their platform or candidate choice, she may well win by default rather than merit. The GOP has 3 years to straighten up, I'm seeing a few small signs. We shall see.

Gindal was pretty good statements a few months ago on immigration. However, he's not a college educated hillbilly like a large percentage of high ranking Republicans. So his perspective is a lot different:

Gov. Bobby Jindal on Immigration | National Review Online

Increase legal immigration, by a lot. Letting folks into our country who want to work, get an education, and improve their lives is good for them and good for us. We should increase legal immigration not only for unskilled laborers, but also for skilled workers from all over the world. We need to stop educating the world’s best and brightest engineers and scientists and then upon graduation kick them out of the country so they can compete with us and create growth and wealth in other countries. [Emphasis added]

However, I'm sure he'll turn around by 2015.

Define "served" because as the Sec State she was a disaster, cost 4 Americans their lives and then lied directly to the faces of the parents who lost their sons in Benghazi.

She pathetic, as a leader and as a human being.

Kind of reminds me of Iraq, when the Bush Administration lied and costed thousands of American lives...

She's hardly flawless but the same could be said of Obama - the guy who won
the last election.

The GOP and the Dems will be passing the 2016 election back and forth like a hot potato..

"...no you take it"..."no you take it"..." no YOU take it"....

Because the Countries fiscal condition by 2016 is going to be irretrievable.

There is going to be massive debt and a massive unprecedented amount of static liquidity with High Interest Rates and High unemployment and a growing dependent class.

The consequence of the Democrats appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Back
Top Bottom