• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton leads polls

We need a need a new poll forum.

Apparently if we just wait a few minutes Trump will be back on top

Apparently if we just wait a few minutes Trump will be back on top
Great. Trump on top of Hillary. The one place Bill himself wont go...

...And Rassmussen has Trump ahead by a few. :)

Tim-

Here we go again!

Next up: unskewedpolls.com, because if the polls don't show what you like, just add arbitrary adjustments!

Here we go again!

Next up: unskewedpolls.com, because if the polls don't show what you like, just add arbitrary adjustments!
So we agree...polls dont matter. Right?

Hillary should be leading Trump by 25 points right now. The fact that Trump is still in this thing shows what a horrible candidate she really is.

Hillary should be leading Trump by 25 points right now. The fact that Trump is still in this thing shows what a horrible candidate she really is.

I still can't wrap my head around why Republicans picked Trump, they knew Hillary was going to be the nominee and they had plenty to choose from in the primary that would have beat her and yet Trump and Cruz were one and two.

I still can't wrap my head around why Republicans picked Trump, they knew Hillary was going to be the nominee and they had plenty to choose from in the primary that would have beat her and yet Trump and Cruz were one and two.

they really are upset about the establishment.

The only polls that really matter are the ones where Clinton will hand Trump his backside in November.

:lol:
Thats IS the only poll that actually matters. That you find that something to be happy about speaks volumes of you.

Um, no. That's a really, really dumb interpretation of what I wrote.
I know. I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt of not being a myopic blind partisan hack.

Stupid...I know. Really really really stupid.

I know. I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt of not being a myopic blind partisan hack.

Stupid...I know. Really really really stupid.

:roll: No, you were trying to deflect away from discussing this "CANT BELIEVE LIBRUL POLLS" stuff we go through every election. Even through election night in 2012 Republicans were in denial. The polls are all wrong! Rasmussen says this! Unskewed polls says this!

And then the election went just like the polls predicted.

It's happening already. The denial. I love it.

:roll: No, you were trying to deflect away from discussing this "CANT BELIEVE LIBRUL POLLS" stuff we go through every election. Even through election night in 2012 Republicans were in denial. The polls are all wrong! Rasmussen says this! Unskewed polls says this!

And then the election went just like the polls predicted.

It's happening already. The denial. I love it.
No...I think my position has been quite clear. There are no reliable polls. None. Certainly none of the media polls. At the end of the day, polls say what you want them to say. You can call 1000 people and give them parameters and they will respond and you will achieve results. Even if you ask "are you a likely voter" we know that barely 60% vote in ANY given major election. Far fewer in local elections. Half the democrats cannot stomach Hillary. their own primary numbers were massively down. Many are PRAYING she will get indicted and have to step down due to a mystery illness so Bernie or Warren can step in. THATS DEMOCRATS. Republicans are hoping something happens to Trump, but then if it does...who would they turn to? And thats who you want to pin credible poll results on?

No...you are latched on like a typical partisan. You want to believe. You HAVE to believe.

No...I think my position has been quite clear. There are no reliable polls. None. Certainly none of the media polls. At the end of the day, polls say what you want them to say. You can call 1000 people and give them parameters and they will respond and you will achieve results. Even if you ask "are you a likely voter" we know that barely 60% vote in ANY given major election. Far fewer in local elections. Half the democrats cannot stomach Hillary. their own primary numbers were massively down. Many are PRAYING she will get indicted and have to step down due to a mystery illness so Bernie or Warren can step in. THATS DEMOCRATS. Republicans are hoping something happens to Trump, but then if it does...who would they turn to? And thats who you want to pin credible poll results on?

No...you are latched on like a typical partisan. You want to believe. You HAVE to believe.

Yeah, and they all said that last election. Can't trust the polls! Polls lie!

Except they were dead on.

Sure, the election isn't until November. Lots can change between now and then. That doesn't make the polls inaccurate today.

Because a sizable number of the Republican Party membership thought it was more important to rebel against their Party Elites when those Elites tried to rig the primary to get their own guy nominated. Trump entered the race...the rebels flocked to him...the Elites failed...and the rest is ongoing history.

Back
Top Bottom