• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton/Kaine rally today

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Anyone else watching?

My first thought -- that sign looks like something out of a hospital.

Second thought -- looks like DWS actually did her hair today.

Anyone else watching?

I'm pulling it up on C-SPAN.org right now.

Logos are difficult, but we aren't moving back to the simple name and name + slogan promotions as in generations past. Perhaps we should.

Anyone else watching?

Sure does.

I bet she even took a shower this week, too!

She's big-time, alright!

Ummm...no.

Why the heck would I watch either a Clinton or a Trump rally?

Political rally's are pathetic.

Useless politician's being cheered on by a bunch of slack-jawed minions.

If you go to one of those rally's and actually cheer? Congratulations...you are a political ignoramus of the highest order.

Ummm...no.

Why the heck would I watch either a Clinton or a Trump rally?

Political rally's are pathetic.

Useless politician's being cheered on by a bunch of slack-jawed minions.

If you go to one of those rally's and actually cheer? Congratulations...you are a political ignoramus of the highest order.

Democratia-The Land of Denial.

Anyone else watching?

DWS has a lot of cheek just showing up today.

Democratia-The Land of Denial.

Still having trouble contributing to conversations I see. Here's a tip - when you reply to someone, make it have something to do with what they say. You'll get better responses that way.

Still having trouble contributing to conversations I see. Here's a tip - when you reply to someone, make it have something to do with what they say. You'll get better responses that way.

I'll use your reply in Post #9 as an example. Now, take a hike.

i'll read about it later. not going to waste my Saturday watching propaganda. i save that for the conventions and debates, and i can't even stomach that stuff as much as i used to.

Tim Kaine habla bien el espanol.

Kaine is corrupt, so it makes sense for Hillary to pick him.

They are a perfect match. The first thing you have to ask yourself is why someone like Kaine would want to throw his kit in with one of the two most unpopular presidential candidates in modern times? He will spend the remainder of his life being directly connected to Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Kaine is a Wall Street Democrat. Hillary is trying to shore up her weak campaign by attracting middle class and blue collar white guys. How many middle class and blue collar white guys do you think are also 2nd Amendment supporters? I don't know but I'd say more than a few. Will they jump ship to support a VP candidate who is a huge Brady supporter? Probably not.

Will middle class and blue collar white guys jump ship to support a Wall Street VP pick? How about a VP who spoke just this week in support of the TPP? I can't imagine blue collar white guys getting behind that job killing corporate boondoggle. Either that or Kaine will suddenly become evasive and noncommittal like his political partner. Both of course will become less evasive and less noncommittal after the convention when they begin to move rapidly away from their base and more toward Wall Street, Big Business, the Military Industrial Complex, and status quo of the last 16 years.

They are a perfect match. The first thing you have to ask yourself is why someone like Kaine would want to throw his kit in with one of the two most unpopular presidential candidates in modern times? He will spend the remainder of his life being directly connected to Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Kaine is a Wall Street Democrat. Hillary is trying to shore up her weak campaign by attracting middle class and blue collar white guys. How many middle class and blue collar white guys do you think are also 2nd Amendment supporters? I don't know but I'd say more than a few. Will they jump ship to support a VP candidate who is a huge Brady supporter? Probably not.

Will middle class and blue collar white guys jump ship to support a Wall Street VP pick? How about a VP who spoke just this week in support of the TPP? I can't imagine blue collar white guys getting behind that job killing corporate boondoggle. Either that or Kaine will suddenly become evasive and noncommittal like his political partner. Both of course will become less evasive and less noncommittal after the convention when they begin to move rapidly away from their base and more toward Wall Street, Big Business, the Military Industrial Complex, and status quo of the last 16 years.

Ex Governor McDonnell could face prison time for less than what Kaine got away with in Virginia.

I don't know if I am asking the impossible, but at least try listening to Tim Kaines speech before criticizing him.

Anyone else watching?

I'm actually going to shave my dog's asses today. Seriously, they are pomeranians, you don't shave that ass and you get clinging poop in your lap when they sit on you.

I don't know if I am asking the impossible, but at least try listening to Tim Kaines speech before criticizing him.

To be fair, he's not going to come out and say "I'm a Wall Street, just like Hillary and nothing like Bernie guy!"

I'm actually going to shave my dog's asses today. Seriously, they are pomeranians, you don't shave that ass and you get clinging poop in your lap when they sit on you.

They have to do the same thing every 90 days with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

still not doing a very good job with those dingleberries

and of course she showed up today, risky; she's the 'good' soldier reporting for duty

To be fair, he's not going to come out and say "I'm a Wall Street, just like Hillary and nothing like Bernie guy!"

The topic is Hilliary and Tim Kaine's appearance in Florida today.

Back
Top Bottom