• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton/Kaine rally today

I caught some of Kaine's speech. Hillary was sitting behind him bobbing her head like a Monica Lewinski.

She looked like the bobble-head dog in the back windshield of a '57 Chevy. Even when dude was speaking spanish, there was Hillary. Just bobbin' away in total agreement. Too funny.

What accent is the Hildabeast using today?

Ex Governor McDonnell could face prison time for less than what Kaine got away with in Virginia.

What did he do? The allegation that he took gifts while governor was legal under Virginia law. So what did he do that was illegal?

Then why has no one been offering any opinion's of Kaines speech?

Seemed nice enough. Good background. Good communicator.

But I just met him. Time will tell. But right now, he is more appealing than Hillary, Trump, or Pence. Give it some time. We'll see.

Why are you asking me?

Because I find that in the vast majority of cases, people who refer to Hillary as "shrillary" or use the word "screech" to describe her oppose her for reasons that aren't policy-based. So, I was wondering whether you'd use a similar derogative towards the Republican speeches of late.

Read my signature.

I have signatures turned off. Never found them to be of any use on other sites...

It was a very good speech. I especially liked that he highlighted his work and positions on minorities and the impoverished.

Centrism means different things to different regions, however.

Going after firearms, being somewhat anti-oil (especially Keystone XL), and so on isn't viewed as centrist in flyover country. His other votes, yes, they can be fairly centrist in flyover country, and may even be seen as "conservative" in strong blue urban areas--but they impart different meanings.

This isn't Jim Webb, but it's close enough for a Warren-Sanders radical populism that's starting to be fueled in the Democratic Party.

Because I find that in the vast majority of cases, people who refer to Hillary as "shrillary" or use the word "screech" to describe her oppose her for reasons that aren't policy-based. So, I was wondering whether you'd use a similar derogative towards the Republican speeches of late.

I have signatures turned off. Never found them to be of any use on other sites...

#ImWithNeither

I hate both of them equally not just for how their voices sound.

still not doing a very good job with those dingleberries

and of course she showed up today, risky; she's the 'good' soldier reporting for duty

Then there's this from Wikileaks:

Debbie, I just need your assistance in ****ing over Sanders so that he has no chance of winning the nomination.

Hill, we might be able to help, but frankly what's in it for me?

Oh, Deb, you know I've always taken care of you. Here's a promise. You help me defeat Sanders and after I am president I'll appoint you as the Secretary of State where you can make some real money, like I did.

Practice what you preach! Now, come back and see me when you grow up.
So I should be on topic, but you're allowed to post non sequiturs time and again?

I've responded coherently to you twice. Though I don't know why I bother trying to get through. It's like talking to a wall.

Back
Top Bottom