• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Clinton Gave China Chips for Nuclear War

Stu Ghatze

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
I simply love it when "some" leading democrats in the democratic party leadership "PRETEND" to be concerned about National Security issues as if they are the progenators of america's security!

When in fact the democrats had to come kicking & screaming to the realization that there IS real terrorism going on, & that 9/11 was real, ..along with their friends in the media have done everything possible to portray Bush as a nazi, a liar, & one who loves exploiting other nations for oil, & how Bush is supposidly mistreating peaceful muslims!

Golly geewhiz, ..only the ''democrats" can save us! Huh huh...! :2razz:

While Bill Clinton was up to his ears in GIVING technology away to the Chinese, ..Bill these days is out "advising" the UAE on how to get the Dubai Port sale done, ..his dear wife Hillary is pretending that the pending port sale is the greatest threat to America's security!

There ain't nothing like the democratic party living in their "alternate reality state"!:smile:

Read on:



Clinton Gave China Chips for Nuclear War

Charles R. Smith
Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2003

Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Simon W. Moon

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
23,374
Reaction score
8,533
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Moderator's Warning:

Some folks have trouble understand ing this even though I've tried highlighting each of the items. So, in that light, please don't take offense at how simply I'm going top break this down. It's not directed at you in particular.

In order to post someone else's material (copyrighted material in particular) there are a two (2) guidelines that must be followed. That's all, just two.

#1 All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. All means all and must means must. All such material must contain a link to the original source.
Stu Ghatze, your piece did not have a link to the original source.

And in ADDITON to this

#2 Please do not post entire articles. I'm not sure how to clarify this. But, if needed, I will try.
Stu Ghatze, you posted the entire article. Please do not do this.

What you should have done:
Proper format is to paraphrase the contents of an article and/or post relevant excerpts and then link to the rest.

So remember, two guidelines which both must be followed at the same time.

These guidelines, as well as others can be found here Forum Rules

Thanks, your humble mod,
SWM
 

Stu Ghatze

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
531
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Simon W. Moon said:
Moderator's Warning:

Some folks have trouble understand ing this even though I've tried highlighting each of the items. So, in that light, please don't take offense at how simply I'm going top break this down. It's not directed at you in particular.

In order to post someone else's material (copyrighted material in particular) there are a two (2) guidelines that must be followed. That's all, just two.

#1 All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work. All means all and must means must. All such material must contain a link to the original source.
Stu Ghatze, your piece did not have a link to the original source.

And in ADDITON to this

#2 Please do not post entire articles. I'm not sure how to clarify this. But, if needed, I will try.
Stu Ghatze, you posted the entire article. Please do not do this.

What you should have done:
Proper format is to paraphrase the contents of an article and/or post relevant excerpts and then link to the rest.

So remember, two guidelines which both must be followed at the same time.

These guidelines, as well as others can be found here Forum Rules

Thanks, your humble mod,
SWM





Dear Simon, ...My apologies!

Your humble member
 

jfuh

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
16,631
Reaction score
1,227
Location
Pacific Rim
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Stu Ghatze said:
I simply love it when "some" leading democrats in the democratic party leadership "PRETEND" to be concerned about National Security issues as if they are the progenators of america's security!

When in fact the democrats had to come kicking & screaming to the realization that there IS real terrorism going on, & that 9/11 was real, ..along with their friends in the media have done everything possible to portray Bush as a nazi, a liar, & one who loves exploiting other nations for oil, & how Bush is supposidly mistreating peaceful muslims!

Golly geewhiz, ..only the ''democrats" can save us! Huh huh...! :2razz:

While Bill Clinton was up to his ears in GIVING technology away to the Chinese, ..Bill these days is out "advising" the UAE on how to get the Dubai Port sale done, ..his dear wife Hillary is pretending that the pending port sale is the greatest threat to America's security!

There ain't nothing like the democratic party living in their "alternate reality state"!:smile:

Read on:



Clinton Gave China Chips for Nuclear War

Charles R. Smith
Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2003

Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.
Bush wants to give the Indians Nukes. Not quite the same as "that can be used for".
 

Simon W. Moon

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
23,374
Reaction score
8,533
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
As long as we're complaining, can we also talk about the chair of GWB's Defense Policy Advisory Board who tried to use his influence at the Pentagon to sell the phone lines that the US Army uses to a Chinese military intelligence agency despite the objections of the FBI and the NSA?

This is the guy giving Bush defense policy advice. Think it abou it.
 

teacher

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
30
Location
Nomad.Got a couch,beer,meat,cute daughters,Batman
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Simon W. Moon said:
As long as we're complaining, can we also talk about the chair of GWB's Defense Policy Advisory Board who tried to use his influence at the Pentagon to sell the phone lines that the US Army uses to a Chinese military intelligence agency despite the objections of the FBI and the NSA?

This is the guy giving Bush defense policy advice. Think it abou it.
You are damn right. The point being that both sides could really care less about anything as long as their cronies make cash and they stay in power? Incumbency and cash is the root of all evil in this nation. Throw bad parents and bad schools into the mix and they who are called they have just what they want. Seems to me both sides use the media to play to the publics fears and prejudices to maintain the status quo. To within a percentage point or two they have us clearly split down the middle. I've tried multiple times to point out that both sides play the unwashed masses. I get way more play and responce to some idiotic Top Ten then I ever will by pointing out that neither friggin party has done a damn thing to wean us off of foreign oil. That's just friggin sad. Or is it more sad that my ego plays to this fact? Giddyup. Both sides get money large. Both sides talk bullshit and never do a damn thing about it. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but something just doesn't seem right. I saw the movie "Bullworth" for the first time the other day. Been thinking of starting a Bullworth basement thread. But it will just die. These two fighting factions will never think anything but what the talking heads tell them to worry about. And then battle is on. Just what they want. Better to look to the other side for blame for all of life's ills then consider their own chosen side has anything to do with it. Just what they want.

Any wonder I live in the basement?

Now how about a stupid cartoon?
 

Attachments

Simon W. Moon

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
23,374
Reaction score
8,533
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
teacher said:
You are damn right. The point being that both sides could really care less about anything as long as their cronies make cash and they stay in power? Incumbency and cash is the root of all evil in this nation.
I wish that there were Good Guys and Bad Guys instead of this ambiguous mix of bad and worse.
Each party's worse than the other as they say.

teacher said:
I get way more play and responce to some idiotic Top Ten then I ever will by pointing out that neither friggin party has done a damn thing to wean us off of foreign oil.
I want the US to be the OPEC of the next major energy source. I want a Space Race for alternative fuels. If we control the energy and we are the world's market place, folks won't have much choice but to allow our culture into theirs - that's how they'll make their money.
 

Mr. D

Active member
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Stu Ghatze said:
While Bill Clinton was up to his ears in GIVING technology away to the Chinese, ..Bill these days is out "advising" the UAE on how to get the Dubai Port sale done, ..his dear wife Hillary is pretending that the pending port sale is the greatest threat to America's security!

Clinton Gave China Chips for Nuclear War

Charles R. Smith
Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2003

Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.
As a super American take all the evidence to the government with the proof that Clinton is "Jack the Ripper" and he murdered Martin Luther King and have him prosecuted! You must be part of the plot or you'd have turned over this evidence! :lol: The Clinton myths live on! Geez! Get a life! Look up Iran Contra or Operation Condor if you want to read about real treason!
 

Mr. D

Active member
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
376
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Stu Ghatze said:
While Bill Clinton was up to his ears in GIVING technology away to the Chinese, ..Bill these days is out "advising" the UAE on how to get the Dubai Port sale done, ..his dear wife Hillary is pretending that the pending port sale is the greatest threat to America's security!

Clinton Gave China Chips for Nuclear War

Charles R. Smith
Wednesday, Oct. 1, 2003

Newly declassified documents show that President Bill Clinton personally approved the transfer to China of advanced space technology that can be used for nuclear combat.
As a super American take all the evidence to the government with the additional proof that Clinton is "Jack the Ripper" and he murdered Martin Luther King and have him prosecuted! You must be part of the plot or you'd have turned over this evidence! :lol: The Clinton myths live on! Geez! Get a life! Look up Iran Contra or Operation Condor if you want to read about real treason! You're living in the past hanging on to Clinton hate! Move on!:roll:
 

jfuh

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 10, 2005
Messages
16,631
Reaction score
1,227
Location
Pacific Rim
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Simon W. Moon said:
As long as we're complaining, can we also talk about the chair of GWB's Defense Policy Advisory Board who tried to use his influence at the Pentagon to sell the phone lines that the US Army uses to a Chinese military intelligence agency despite the objections of the FBI and the NSA?

This is the guy giving Bush defense policy advice. Think it abou it.
$$ talks louder than words. Follow the money trail, and all the facts come out.
 
Top Bottom